Why do I feel like this about high heels?

heeldancer

Hello, I'm fairly new to this site. I was actually suprised that there was even a forum like this. I never knew that there were men like me out there who loved wearing high heel shoes. I thought I was a freak. As a child, I knew that I had an attraction to women's high heel shoes. I would secretly put on my mother's high heel shoes when no one was around. They made me feel so wonderful. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel almost intoxicated the way my bare feet feel in high heel shoes. I don't feel that way if I wear stockings or pantyhose. It's got to be my bare feet or nothing at all, however, I'm not gay or anything. I'm as straight as an arrow. I am only sexualy attracted to females. I mean, okay, I'll wear some women's clothing with my shoes from time to time, but I'm not a cross dresser. In fact, if I were a woman, I would definately be a lesbian. I just love women's high heel shoes! There are many times when I fantasize about what it would be like if I were a woman just so I could wear high heel shoes all the time. I mean, I also get so turned on when a beautiful girl is wearing high heels. I just love it when my girlfreind wears them. The thing is, I want to wear them too! Sometimes I wish that I was born female. I mean, look at them, they have beautiful bodies, minds, personalities, and they get to wear nice clothes and shoes. Why do I feel this way? I mean, I don't act feminine or anything. I'm all guy. In fact, I was an Army Ranger. I like doing all guy stuff, however, at the same time I feel so good when I put on a pair of women's high heels and clothing, or when I fix my long hair to look girlish. I love feeling like tomboy. Why do I feel like the way I do? Can anybody reply and give me some input?

Welcome to HHP and no there is nothing wrong with you as you are like most of us. I have always loved high heels on the girls and love to wear them myself I totaly agree with what you have said so just put on your heels and enjoy them and let us hear abuot it here. The way that you feel is excatly the same for me I like doing guy things but I sometimes would like to be able to do them in my heels I'm sure you know what I mean.

Macho stuff first

Designed parts of high-power radar transmitters (tens of thousands of volts and welding size currents). We joked that we could cook a pigeon at 50 yards if it flew into the radar beam !

Used to single-hand a 32 foot sailing yacht on the South coast of England and the French, Belgian and Dutch coasts.

Have just refurbished a 1984 Moto Guzzi motorcycle and am having great fun after a break of 20 years from biking.

Maintain a 4wd down to engine and gearbox rebuild level.

Maintain house (boring ! )

Make home-made wine.

Cook (when feeling inspired)

Like classical music.

Support my local church (resident agnostic ! )

Spend a certain amount of time over my appearance (except when getting dirty or slobbing about)

Have been known to cross-dress.

Wears heels.

Girly end of the spectrum.

I think I'm reasonably well adjusted.

Xa

Welcome hd. You just described me exactly. Look around and get to know us you will find many similarities and differences here. The prevailing attitude here is respect for self and others, which many of us have just attained since finding this place.

hi Heeldancer, Welcome on board ! All these thoughts about why you are so passionate about high heels are very familiar to me, and for sure to many others in this community. For me it has been a mystery too where my passion for female shoes has come from. As you will find out, everyone has his (mostly) or her own way how to deal with this passion. Some men are openly wearing heels in public, others enjoy the look of heels on women. Or both ! The great thing in this forum is that you will find respect for each other. Which is often hard to find in many other Internet forums. High-heel lovers are very diverse in age, culture, and in their feelings to be masculine or feminine. Which of course includes gay people as well. Everyone is respected. Just pick some different threads and read about the different opinions and experiences. But you will probably have done that. This forum may not have the answers about why you have these feeling about high heels. But for sure it will help to enjoy this passion even more (-:

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Hello, I'm fairly new to this site. I was actually suprised that there was even a forum like this. I never knew that there were men like me out there who loved wearing high heel shoes. I thought I was a freak.

Welcome aboard! As you can see, you're no freak, there's a lot of men out there who enjoy wearing high heels.

It's got to be my bare feet or nothing at all, however, I'm not gay or anything. I'm as straight as an arrow. I am only sexualy attracted to females.

Same here. I enjoy wearing high heels and am straighter than an arrow. Your clothing choices aren't what determines your sexual orientation. There's a lot of straight men here who where women's shoes and clothes

I mean, okay, I'll wear some women's clothing with my shoes from time to time, but I'm not a cross dresser.

You seem confused on the meaning of cross dresser. A cross dresser is anybody who wears the opposite gender's clothing. When you dress in women's clothes you are cross dressing. It is nothing to be ashamed of. What you aren't is a transsexual, somebody who is trying to become the opposite gender.

In fact, if I were a woman, I would definately be a lesbian. I just love women's high heel shoes! There are many times when I fantasize about what it would be like if I were a woman just so I could wear high heel shoes all the time. I mean, I also get so turned on when a beautiful girl is wearing high heels. I just love it when my girlfreind wears them. The thing is, I want to wear them too! Sometimes I wish that I was born female. I mean, look at them, they have beautiful bodies, minds, personalities, and they get to wear nice clothes and shoes. Why do I feel this way? I mean, I don't act feminine or anything. I'm all guy. In fact, I was an Army Ranger. I like doing all guy stuff, however, at the same time I feel so good when I put on a pair of women's high heels and clothing, or when I fix my long hair to look girlish. I love feeling like tomboy. Why do I feel like the way I do? Can anybody reply and give me some input?

Mentally gender isn't completely black and white. Physically gender is black or white (except in rare cases) but a lot of things shape mental gender. Nobody knows exactly why this is though what does the shapping. A number of people have had gender reassignment surgery because while physically they are one gender they are the other gender mentally. Then there are others who are sort of a cross in genders mentally. I'm a guy and love being a guy but sometimes I want to dress as a woman. Maybe one day I'll even want to pass as a woman in certain circumstances but I don't know yet. Right now I don't even own any women's clothing except for a few heels, stockings, and few pairs of panties that don't fit me real well. I do know

Wearing heels and women's clothing doesn't make you gay or any less of a man. It is just you expressing who you are. There's nothing wrong with wearing high heels, women's clothing, or anything like that. As if you couldn't tell, I'm all for equality in clothing between genders. Girls can wear anything they want, be it ladies's or men's wear, and nobody bats an eye but guys can't. I want that to change.

Thanks guys! Thank you for welcoming me into your community! I really apreciate all your input so far. Shorty 82, your words have really made me feel good. You're right, I'm not a transexual. I'm not trying to become a woman. I just simply love, respect, and adore them and I love their apparrel. I am first a guy, I love to hunt, fish, hike, work on cars, shoot guns, etc., however, sometimes I wish I could be myself and wear what ever I want, even in public. I mean, like I stated earlier, I'm not gay nor am I attracted sexualy to males. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic. In fact, I have many male freinds who are gay and I don't treat them any different.) It's like I want to look, feel, and live like a woman, but still be the same guy inside. I want to be able to enjoy the great outdoors like a man during the day and then go to a club and enjoy an evening with my girlfreind while wearing some sexy pumps at night. I really wish society would change. You know 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years ago we wouldn't be able to openly discuss this subject without being labeled as a pervert, a sicko, or a freak.

Dude, welcome to the wild mix of gender/sexuality/fetish etc. There's actually nothing wrong with the way you're feeling. I'm wondering how old you are? It sounds as if you've been coming to terms with who you are, not who you think you should be to please others. Let me tell you that who you are should flow into all the decisions you make on a daily basis. Society's rules will keep you free from some criticism, but it's no way to live your life if you desire to live free. The spectrum is wide when it comes to gender roles. For instance, I love making love to women -- the act is passionate and wild. But, if a really hot sexy powerful man wanted to suck me off to please me, I'd be very happy to oblige him. It would not be passionate or loving to me. Instead, it would be hot, dirty, and dominating. I could never see myself having a loving caring relationship of a sexual nature with a man, only with a woman. (And because I take my vows to my wife seriously, I don't step out on her with other people at all.) Also, she love to indulge my passion for heels -- we both wear heel in bed on a regular basis with regard to our sex life. All of what is "me" is something that I'm completely open to discussing with you and others, but also something that I've quit trying to explain or figure out. It's just me -- kinky, fun, passionate, perverted, whatever. Keep talking, William

Frankly, I think its simple. High heeled shoes can be beautiful, stylish and designed to appeal to people on a viral, emotional level. You are a man with style and taste. Of course you like them.

Style is built from the ground up!

Guys it is a shame to see so much soul searching over your love of wearing high heels. My boyfrined is the same way. Makes me sad for him to see him so wrought with anxiety over such a harmless desire. It took months after I figured out he was trying on my shoes to get him to talkl about it. It wasn't hard for me to understand his love for heels, because I had loved them since a little girl. Whenever my mom left a pair laying around I'd jump at the chance to try them on and prance around in them. When I was in Jr. high Mom would let me buy high heels only if I earned the money for them. She was unhappy when the first pair I bought were 4 inch black patent pumps. She thought I was too young. I begged her to let me wear them to school. She would not, so sometimes I'd sneak them out in my boot bag. That stopped when the principal called my mom to say they felt the heels were inappropriate for Jr. hi. Finally my boyfriend is comfortable wearing his heels around me. He also loves wearing vintage nylon stockings, and frankly his legs look really great in heels and hose! I have even bought him a few skirts and will lay one out for him to change into when he gets home from work. This has increased our closeness and added a level of intimacy to our relationship, not to mention the increased sexual attraction for us both. So guys, stop the worry and self-examination and enjoy! Sandi

Sandi, It is a wonderful thing that you are so supportive towards your BF's hobby. The problem is that your view is not shared by the teeming masses and so whilst your BF will now be totally relaxed and happily wear hose, heels and a skirt with you at home, how do you think the people in your neighbourhood would take to seeing him dressed in such a way. This is the nub of the problem for so many on this site as we all enjoy wearing heels hose and skirts indoors away from the eyes of the masses, but few have developed the courage to step outside dressed as they really wish. Would that more have the courage of their convictions because the more men that do then the more other men will do as well. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Well I cannot tell you why I love to wear heels, I just have to now and again. Cannot give it up, Spent most of my life thinking I was a bit weird, kept things to myself, until 2001 found this site and my life changed I am not so weird after all. I have been to a couple of heel meets, and all the people I have meet are perfectly normal in every shape and form. Although life has not been all rosey, when my girlfriend found out you would think the end of the world had come, but thats another story, main thing is we are still together after 26 years, one daugher and now a lovely little granddaughter.

life is not a rehearsal

Welcone to the club, My first inititian to hh's was at my mom's knees, well shall we say ankles when she wasn't around. Bless her, she is one of the most active "seasoned citizens" around. No, there's nothing Oedinpul thing here . What we want to do here is quite civil, and I look forward to our Canton meeting, Thank goodness for ebay to turn me on to pair of long-sought-after- Bastad penny-loafer clogs They're the style that the rose-selling wino laffed at me for wearing, back in 1983/Best wishes to all. See you soon

Sandi; you are a saint! You and my wife would get along great! She really enjoys picking out my heels for the day. It would be really fantastic if you and your BF could join us in Canton Oh at our little heel meet tomorrow, Oct 18th.

As for dww, check out this web site.

http://www.passionsforfootwear.com/psychology.htm

real men wear heels

Frankly, I think its simple. High heeled shoes can be beautiful, stylish and designed to appeal to people on a viral, emotional level. You are a man with style and taste. Of course you like them.

This is so true. I wear women's high heels with my favorite men's attire and I try to match my high heels with my male wardrobe. High heels are pretty. They make me feel pretty when I wear them. I am not gay and I don't wear women's clothing, except for the high heels. Don't feel as though you have some very unique feelings. Read many of the posts here at HHP and you will see you are among friends who share similar feeling about wearing high heels.

as they said back in the day,let your freak flag fly. or would you rather grow up to be a pig...lol. you should have pity on all those imaginationless cookiecutter cretins that form the bulk of the mob...they should be so lucky to have freaky tendencies and be less like matrix style robots

Sandi; you are a saint! You and my wife would get along great! She really enjoys picking out my heels for the day. It would be really fantastic if you and your BF could join us in Canton Oh at our little heel meet tomorrow, Oct 18th.

As for dww, check out this web site.

http://www.passionsforfootwear.com/psychology.htm

A word of warning, Firefox and Google identify that site as a possible attack site.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 25 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2008-10-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2008-09-26.Malicious software includes 79 trojan(s), 14 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.

From here.

Hi HeelDancer from someone similar to yourself here in rainy old Merseyside, UK. From your introduction, you sound very much like myself. I too felt like a freak until I stumbled upon this website. Its only then to you realise that your not alone in your fascination / admiration for heels. I understand the feeling you describe when wearing heels only too well! Welcome to HHPlace, hope to hear more from you in the future.

To the OP, you are definitely not alone. Welcome to the board!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

OMG - I cannot believe how similar. I am 62 yo male, totally hetero, but since a very early age, have loved women's shoes - remember as a very small child, crawling under tables looking at the women's shoes and feet. in grade school and high school, would wear my mothers heels - until i grew out of them. my fetish sort of went underground for a number of years, but every now and then would wear wife's slides, when she was out of the hoiuse. now I have found Payless, wonderful shoes on sale, 5-10$$ each and buy one, get one pair half off - now is a great time to buy with Halloween coming up. I now own 9 pair, keep them in a suitcase in the attic where wife never goes - not the courage to go there yet - she likes me as the somewhat macho male tractor driver - love my tractors, but love my heels also. such a dis-connect???

A little late on this, but... Hdancer, You, as many of us, described me to a "T" (except I also love to wear stockings). It was an interesting childhood for me at times, and the fact you thought you were a "freak" also rings true as I believed this for a long time. Even questioned my sexuality at times even though I KNOW I was only attracted to women. I believe we are born with it; a "high heel gene" so to speak. Women are. You must know women who simply can't go outside or do anything without putting on heels...well, men enjoy, as you know, the same euphoric feeling with them on as well! We also can feel the same confidence boost, sense of sex appeal, and any of the feelings women can get while wearing their favorite pair of heels. So welcome aboard, and enjoy it here!!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Welome heeldancer, you are not alone. As others have said, you're hardly strangejust because of what shoes you wear. My ex-wife was the first I confided my desire to, and she was fine with me exploring it. Of course now she might think I have too many shoes (never!! :winkiss: ), but she agreed that they are part of who I am. I'm sure many others here will say they are part of who they are, and denying it is just trying to fool yourself. Doesn't make us strange, gay, or socially unacceptable any more than folks who wear goth clothes, pierce everything including their ears, or wear hair colors that are not normally found in nature.