Hello from Canada

Greeting all, What a surprise finding this forum ! After reading a lot of threads I finally realize I am not alone anymore ! Most of all, I discovered that I am not crazy :thumbsup: My passion for heels began around the age of 12. My older brother's GF went home wearing a brown leather wedge knee high boot. (She got such nice legs). I suddently felt the urge to try them on to see how they would feel on my feet and how they would look on me. From that point, I was hooked... Today I am still wondering exactly why I had to try them on. (But it doesnt really matter anymore because I simply love to wear heels !) I had to wait until my first "serious job" (8 years later) to afford buying my first pair of high heel shoes (They were black pumps with 3" stiletto heels). I now own many pairs of shoes and boots in many styles. Three months ago, I finally decided it was "time to go out"... I went to work in (women's) jeans wearing a pair of black ankle boots with 3½" blade heel. (I work in an office). My boss (male) looked at me twice then asked me: "How can you walk on these ?" To my surprise, I simply replied "One foot in front of the other !". He turned around and went back to his office (What a relief ! :cool: ). I only had one somewhat negative remark from a female co-worker which asked me "Why are you wearing those ?". ( I was in a panic thinking what to reply :smile: ). I said "it started with a bet with a female S/O and I found wearing heels to be more comfortable because I am flat-footed" (Which I really am). She never asked me questions about my shoes or boots since. An other female co-worker only asked me "How can you walk in such high heels" then replied "Too bad I cannot wear such nice looking heels like you do". What a relief. I was in heaven ! :wink: Next time someone will ask me why, I will reply "I love to wear them, that's all !" I can't wait to read more great posts from all of you :thumbsup: UPDATE: See attached picture of boots I went to work the first time.

post-14338-133522868533_thumb.jpg

welcome Daniel. Glad to have you as a member. Wearing heels at work must be quite a rush. Do you wear them every day or just once in a while? And, I guess you must wear different pairs, don't you? Nice to have you here and we're all looking forward to reading more of your adventures.:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greeting all,

What a surprise finding this forum !

After reading a lot of threads I finally realize I am not alone anymore !

Most of all, I discovered that I am not crazy :cool:

My passion for heels began around the age of 12.

My older brother's GF went home wearing a brown leather wedge knee high boot. (She got such nice legs). I suddently felt the urge to try them on to see how they would feel on my feet and how they would look on me. From that point, I was hooked...

Today I am still wondering exactly why I had to try them on.

(But it doesnt really matter anymore because I simply love to wear heels !)

I had to wait until my first "serious job" (8 years later) to afford buying my first pair of high heel shoes (They were black pumps with 3" stiletto heels). I now own many pairs of shoes and boots in many styles.

Three months ago, I finally decided it was "time to go out"...

I went to work in (women's) jeans wearing a pair of black ankle boots with 3½" blade heel. (I work in an office). My boss (male) looked at me twice then asked me: "How can you walk on these ?" To my surprise, I simply replied "One foot in front of the other !". He turned around and went back to his office (What a relief ! :wink: ).

I only had one somewhat negative remark from a female co-worker which asked me "Why are you wearing those ?". ( I was in a panic thinking what to reply :smile: ). I said "it started with a bet with a female S/O and I found wearing heels to be more comfortable because I am flat-footed" (Which I really am). She never asked me questions about my shoes or boots since.

An other female co-worker only asked me "How can you walk in such high heels" then replied "Too bad I cannot wear such nice looking heels like you do". What a relief. I was in heaven ! :yummy:

Next time someone will ask me why, I will reply "I love to wear them, that's all !"

I can't wait to read more great posts from all of you :thumbsup:

That is so cool! Welcome and enjoy the stay. It's a fun place to be.:thumbsup:

Johnie and Ruthheel

real men wear heels

Welcome to HHP Daniel sometimes it takes a while to sort out where you're at, then you find HHP and you know you belong, enjoy. You're very lucky to have a work enviorment like yours many here will be/are jealous

Good afternoon Bubba136, You are right, wearing heels at work is quite a rush indeed ! Specially the first time, my heart was beating 120 ppm. (What a great sensation, I love it) And yes, I wear different styles, but for now I prefer not to push the enveloppe too much :-) I wear heels almost each day, except when I need to go to jobsites. I this case I have no other choice than to wear "mens" shoes or construction boots... (Too bad !)

Hello Alsheels, We are a small office (only 6 employees) but it still required all my "guts" to go to work wearing heels for the first time and I am very glad I did it. It was more than worthed. (Very HIGH adrenaline rush...) For those who still hesitate, I just say GO AHEAD and do it !

Danielp6406:-) Welcome to the Forum. You are one of only a few that can successfully wear heels to work and are the envy of a great many members here that you can. More postings on your adventures in heels would be welcome here as well as any pics you may have. Does your wife/SO go along with all of this. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome Daniel, I hope you enjoy our forum. About your first experience with your brother's gf's boots, did you ever get to try them on?

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Welcome Daniel, I hope you enjoy our forum. About your first experience with your brother's gf's boots, did you ever get to try them on?

Good afternoon docs41:

Yes I did try them on and it was an AMAZING sensasion!

(I tought I mentioned it in my post > I will edit it)

Great story Daniel, awesome that you can wear your boots to work. How long ago was it when you tried you brothers GF boots on? And now you can wear shoes boots whenever you want, cool stuff! Welcome to HH place. Mtnsofheels

Great story Daniel, awesome that you can wear your boots to work.

How long ago was it when you tried you brothers GF boots on?

And now you can wear shoes boots whenever you want, cool stuff!

Welcome to HH place.

Mtnsofheels

Good afternoon mtnsofheels,

I tried my brother's GF boot quite a while ago: It was back in 1975 :winkiss:

About wearing heels at work: I will have my picture taken at work and

will put it in my profile. If you feel for it check my profile this weekend

or early next week ! Have a nice day.

Dawn HH :-)

I wear my HH shoes and boots as often as I like and really enjoy them

but only at the office for now. Even if office is small, it was a HUGE step fo me to take. I still don't have the "guts" to go out in "real public" for now.

When I will, more pictures will follow but the question is "Who will take the picture ?" :winkiss: BTW, you may want to take a look at the picture I added in my profile. Same as before except this time wearing a leather coat.

Have a nice day everyone.

Welcome to High Heel Place. I love the boots you wear to work. I have a pair very similar to those that I wear to work. Hope to hear more from you and your heeling experiences.

Good afternoon roniheels:

I love those boots very much too ! I was wearing them tonight as well.

BTW you already read my last heeling experience in this thread yesterday:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/12040-wearing_heels_puplic_step_3_i_did.html

What a great forum this is. Very happy I found it !

Danielp6406:-) As to who would take your pictures? Some of the guys here have used a full length mirror so that they can take pictures of themselves. Then again, you may not have one at work. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Danielp6406:-)

As to who would take your pictures? Some of the guys here have used a full length mirror so that they can take pictures of themselves. Then again, you may not have one at work.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn HH :-)

When I was asking "Who would take the picture", I was reffering to when I

will go out in public "in full view". Taking the picture at the office was not a

problem, our receptionist took it. If I wear something new at the office,

I will ask her again to take some pictures and I will post them.

In fact, I think monday I will wear my new boots I got yesterday from ALDO :winkiss:

Welcome aboard, Daniel! We were all where you were once, so we understand fully where you're coming from. I hope you'll enjoy the experience here!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!