Drinking and wearing high heels

HHfanatic

Been there done that drunk as a skunk in stilettos, you try to walk in them. Not going to happen.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I wear heels a lot. I honestly don't find any noticeable difference in walking in heels when drinking. I find it harder to balance standing still (forward - backward balance in particular gets harder the more you drink). If I have a lot to drink and I am standing all night I prefer to lean against something after an hour or two. I don't drink till I am completely incapacitated though, maybe 4 to 8 beers max. If I was in for a really big party night then I wouldn't be wearing stilettos. Heel-Lover

I'm with Roz and Trinity on this one. Once I've had quite a few drinks, I end up stumbling around quite a bit if I'm in heels. I've got sloshed whilst wearing my ballets once, I don't remember falling, but my ankles were sore as hell in the morning.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

I was really drunk one time in a dance club. I was having a real good time dancing with the girls on the dance floor until someone stepped on my hands.

Nice irony....

I choose what to wear when i'm goin out on the raz, never wedges, but otherwise, but don't go near cobbled streets....

Mind you both of us are the same, and we do hang on to each other when "walking" downhill...

I was in New Orleans for work a bit ago, all I had with me were 5" knee boots. Definatly had more trouble walking back to the hotel then walking from it :smile:

(formerly known as "JimC")

At Castle Party [a Polish gothic festival], I wore my corset a whole day and felt no hunger, so, in the evening, I drunk ca. 0,4 litre of wine [2 bottles for 3 people] with an empty stomach. I don't have to say that some praying to Poseidon :thumbsup: and a huge hangover followed... I wore my oxfords, and even without heels I couldn't walk to my tent myself - I had to be brought back by girls I drank with. Anyway, we've had a good laugh afterwards :smile:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 1 month later...