Our 1st yr anniversary

johnieheel

Just thought I would share a little about our 1st yr anniversary today. 7-7-08. Started out with wife picking my heels for the morning and putting them n my feet for me.:smile: After an unforgettable morning, off shoe shopping. To make a long story short, we visited ALL the shoe stores we could find in the Canton Beldon and Massillon area trying on shoes in almost every store.:thumbsup: We both were in heels all day through the mall, dsw, etc.etc and out to dinner in omish country. Everybody noticed my heels but never got any replies, weird looks or anything like that. Just like it was the new thing going around.(men in heels). Went into Aldos and while Ruth was looking at a necklace, I asked the lady if she had many men come in to buy heels. She replied, YES, and then added, you mean for themselves? and I said yes and she said YES that the first time was a little strange but has discovered that alot of men are now buying heels for themselves. Well, wife paid for her necklace and I said just for the record, and pulled up my pant leg. She liked my shoes. I t was a very fun filled day in heels. Here are a couple pics from the beginning of the day to what we wore out for all day. Hope I haven't bored anyone.

post-3305-133522861805_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522861808_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522861812_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522861815_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522861817_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

:thumbsup: Congratulations on your One Year Anniversary johnieheel! I love it whenever a marriage passes a new milestone. May many years of fruitful heeling await you and your wife. :smile:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Congratulations to Johnie and Ruth. I am so happy for both of you and so happy how both of you share in both of you love for high heels and the pleasure of each other's company. Johnie, I have told you so many times in many different posts, you are blessed and a very lucky man. Congratulations to both of you again.

Congratulations to Johnie and Ruth. I am so happy for both of you and so happy how both of you share in both of you love for high heels and the pleasure of each other's company. Johnie, I have told you so many times in many different posts, you are blessed and a very lucky man.

Congratulations to both of you again.

Yeah, what he said..

Hope you have many more celebrations.

Congrats Johnie! Sounds like a great day you both had. Interesting anecdote about what the sales lady at Aldo said about men buying heels there. If it was the one at Summit mall, she could have been referring to me! :thumbsup:

Nothing to say but Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! Johnie, you're one of those that keeps our big heeled family proud and going on.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Congrats Johnie! Sounds like a great day you both had. Interesting anecdote about what the sales lady at Aldo said about men buying heels there. If it was the one at Summit mall, she could have been referring to me! :thumbsup:

Beldon Village mall in Canton.

real men wear heels

Happy anniversary, may you have many more years with a wonderful woman that you can share your hobby with in such a way (mine is mostly understanding, but not quite as much as yours). :thumbsup: Sounds like you had a delightful day.

I just want to thank you all for the nice comments and wish you all the best in finding a wonderful, fun, and open minded women or sole mate to enjoy your passion for heels with if you already haven't and to also let everyone know it's a honer to be part of this community. Thanks, Johnie and Ruthheel

real men wear heels

I'd like to join everyone else in wishing you two a wonderful anniversary!

How did two heelers like you meet? There must be a good heel story here!

You aint gonna believe this but;

Right here on the net. Realaishionships.com.

My username was heelman and when she asked, I explained and she came over from about 35 miles away and had to see for her self. We went for a country ride, dinner and have been together every sense.:o

real men wear heels

Johnnieheel:-) I have just got back to posting so I am late with my congrats on your and Ruth's 1st Anniversary. Congrats anyways. Mickey and I have just celebrated our 40th Anniversary of sharing everything on June 28, 2008. May you both have many more Anniversaries of heeling fun in the future. Keep us posted on stories and pics.:w00t2::o:-?:cool1: Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Johnnieheel:-)

I have just got back to posting so I am late with my congrats on your and Ruth's 1st Anniversary. Congrats anyways. Mickey and I have just celebrated our 40th Anniversary of sharing everything on June 28, 2008. May you both have many more Anniversaries of heeling fun in the future. Keep us posted on stories and pics.:w00t2::o:-?:cool1:

Cheers---

Mickey68

Dawn HH

Thank you DawnHH and many more to you two also.

real men wear heels