Check these out!

colacooler

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/nounded_cover_platform/37/4829/13120/1

I love these heels, saw them on a lady when I was out drinking and thought wow they look amazing!

So I was thinking I would love to buy these for my future wife.

What you guys and girls think? Elegant yet sexy does anyone know where I can get a similar pair of shoes for a little bit less money?

Thank

What are the office shoes like? Well made?

Sounds silly but could these possibly be more comfortable than say some cheap new look H+M type of shoe?

I think they look very comfortable and smart too.

Office always makes well constructed shoes.

They are not a bad price though I prefer Aldo's 'Tabera' shoe. Aldo's colours are better and the soles look like real leather, which for an extra fiver is a bargain. And they go up to UK size 9 which maybe good for you.

Cheap shoes are a false economy. Do you think that will impress a future wife?

Regards,

Ben

The answer is a definite maybe!! I think!! Unfortunately, sizing is not that straightforward which is why, if you happened to ask a female her shoe size, you got a paragraph and not a sentence for an answer. A women's 9 can be a men's 7 to 8 depending on the style and cut of the shoe and the width of the person's foot. For example, I wear a women's 10 (sometimes a 9.5) in HH sandals, but a 11 in most closed toes styles and a 11- 12 in boots! Clear as mud!!