New heel order :D

dizzy

Hi everybody!!

It's been a while.. so a short intro could be handy:

Hi I'm dizzy, a 21 yr old design student and guess what: i loooove high heels. Furthermore (alil of topic maybe) im into thightlacing and alot bdsm related stuff. I love to wear this type of cloting (heels , corsets) because of the restrictive feeling i suppose not perse to express any female side orso lol.

Now i've ordered these perfect heels (perfect, i hope anyhow) wich have a very "men-shoe's look" but have a highheel :o . I recon quite handy for street use since it has a quite thick blockheel.... (I do like stiletto's more.. but í think i'll just leave that honor to the ladies orso, or maybe it'll be my next purchase: these shoes with a more stiletto kinda heel :roll: dunno yet. )

http://orientvisual.com/6inchforever/gallery/dscf4547bcp.jpg

So what do You all think of my new purchase????

And how would You react to see a guy walking on these heels in public (which i'm planning to do muahahah)

Please let me hear your opinion!!

ciao,

dizzy

I like that style. And, you shouldn't have any problems wering them anywhere. I would, however, like to know about the sizing of your shoes. About how they fit and how Chinese sizes compair with UK, US or european sizing. When you get them and have a chance to try them on, perhaps you would share sizing information with us. (I am interested in purchasing a pair from 6inF but am afraid of the size thing)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like that style. And, you shouldn't have any problems wearing them anywhere.

(I am interested in purchasing a pair from 6inF but am afraid of the size thing)

"Ditto" those comments.

I'm a little confused about the heel height too. The picture shows a heel I would have guessed at well over 4", but the sales blurb says 4.17" max? A fully leather shoe or boot true, but at circa £125 delivered [excluding local taxes], seems like a bit of a luxury to me. Especially since there are no returns and any sort of warranty claim <direct to China> might be a nightmare.....

If it transpires these boots have a heel closer to 5", [4.75 or something], I might be tempted, but otherwise I'm sticking to my £20 New Look jobbies. :roll:

Hi everybody!!

Hi I'm dizzy, a 21 yr old design student and guess what: i loooove high heels. Furthermore (alil of topic maybe) im into thightlacing and alot bdsm related stuff. I love to wear this type of cloting (heels , corsets) because of the restrictive feeling i suppose not perse to express any female side orso lol.

Now i've ordered these perfect heels (perfect, i hope anyhow) wich have a very "men-shoe's look" but have a highheel :o . I recon quite handy for street use since it has a quite thick blockheel.... (I do like stiletto's more.. but í think i'll just leave that honor to the ladies orso, or maybe it'll be my next purchase: these shoes with a more stiletto kinda heel :roll: dunno yet. )

And how would You react to see a guy walking on these heels in public (which i'm planning to do muahahah)

ciao,

dizzy

I think I would love to own a pair.

real men wear heels

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for the nice replies!!

they are sceduled for shipping start May orso... so we'll just have to be allitle more patient :-? , but when i have them i'll be sure to write a review about them here :o and make some pictures maybe..

@ fastfreddy2:

Those " £20 New Look " oxfords are sooooo perfect!!! really nice..:roll: but i'm afraid they don't have my size (EU 43). At least as far as i could find anything here

@ roniheels:

Maybe you allready know, but since you asked: i got them from http://orientvisual.com/6inchforever/

btw... I wondered if there were any Ladies who have an opinion too about these heels. and how they would react i they saw a guy wearing them in public (with a suit or some other kind of apropiate cloting..) I'm asking since i was planning to wear them to a dinner with a Female friend. I suppose it could be fun if she wore high heels too LOL .. ohwell we'll see. (alil offtopic:)Im also considering to wear my waistcincher too incomibnation with a suit and the heels hmmz...something stylish orso... not on a way everyone sees it directly though, im not a poser type. Let me know your opinions... (hopefully i'll be able to post some photo's orso to make my clothing plans clear:silly: ) kind regards, dizzy

@ fastfreddy2:

Those " £20 New Look " oxfords are sooooo perfect!!! really nice..:-? but i'm afraid they don't have my size (EU 43). At least as far as i could find anything here

Hi Dizzy. :o

Those £20 shoes turned out to be £35, and now pretty much unavailable to everyone of any size. :cup:

Do please let us all know about the shoes. Like everyone else I think they look great, but sizing possibly worries everyone. They don't do returns as such, and it's not like any of us have a pair we can use as a benchmark for sizing accuracy. Looks like you will be leading several of us. :D

Looking forward to the photo's too. :roll:

Dizzy...

Thank you for sharing the photos and web information with us. Good luck on future heeling and your choice of clothing to go with your high heels.

I thought the disclaimer on the 6ihf website was amusing:

"The stiletto high heel shoes and boots we make are of premium quality. Super high heels are made for very experienced high heel wearers and for photo shoots. If you are not an experienced high heel wearer, please select a lower heel height when you place your order.

We are not responsible for any injuries resulting from the wear or other uses of the shoes and boots we sell to our customers."

Duh! Wouldn't common sense tell you that? I suppose being in that business, you have to cover yourself from every angle.

Thanks again for your input.:roll:

Here in the USA payless has a pair some what like those. I think I might purchase them and try going out in public wearing them. By the way, those are really nice shoes.

I can't get Payless to 'work'.

Seems to me, I have to search for the name of what I'm looking for, and frankly, I don't have the patience to type in the 2.3 Trillion combinations possible. :roll:

If you have a style name, or you can provide me with the details of the secret method that'll allow me to see all the womens styles as one query, I'd be interested in seeing either? :o

...provide me with the details of the secret method that'll allow me to see all the womens styles as one query...

Shop by size, select your US women's size. On the left, "shop by style"; I find that "dress" usually has the best stuff, with "boots" worth a look as well.

Very much looking forward to how it turns out. When do you expect to receive them?

Heh, I routinely go to work in these so I'm probably not objective :roll: I'd certainly like a pair myself though if they fit well...

Hi everybody!!

ciao,

dizzy

Link doesn't work:sad: or I would give my .02 dollars worth.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody! I'd just thought it would be nice for a little update... At this moment i should be able to have walked alot in my new ordered heels, since 6inchforever said they would ship them in the second week of may... Some days ago, i got a email of them saying there was a delay in production and my heels will be shipped in the second week of June :smile: No wonder they sell such fabulous heels, they probably can't cope with the demand orso, lol. So the review, pics, vids of my heels just have to wait alil longer i suppose :thumbsup: ciao, dizzy

Hey dizzy, you aren't the only one that is interested in 6inF shoes. I know tons of members of this site that are dying to learn something about them...like, quality, the fit and wearability. Please let us know your reaction when they finally arrive. (I bet their business would be tripple if men here only knew they were reliable and how to figure out their sizing formula. :-) ) Anyway, can't wait for your reaction to their shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey dizzy, you aren't the only one that is interested in 6inF shoes. I know tons of members of this site that are dying to learn something about them...like, quality, the fit and wearability. Please let us know your reaction when they finally arrive. (I bet their business would be tripple if men here only knew they were reliable and how to figure out their sizing formula. :-) )

Anyway, can't wait for your reaction to their shoes.

Hi bubba,

Duh...

That was the plan afterall, if you read the older posts :thumbsup:

:smile:

dizzy

Dizzy, please forgive me for not saying that I think those shoes that you just ordered are, perhaps, the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. I won't say that because I might upset you.....And, that I don't want to do. :thumbsup:

heya Bubs

No problemo offcourse; everybody his/her own taste... couldn't really care, otherwise i wouldn't be on this forum talking about it, would I :smile: ?

Nice to know your opinion though... i suspect you don't like the pointy nose? anyhow thanks for your intrest..

BTW:

I tend to believe your post was ment for this thread :thumbsup:: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/everybody/10917-new_hh_order_2_a.html

ciao!!

Dizzy

Well, I guess my posting would fit in that thread, too. But, since you referenced in in this one........

Dizzy, please forgive me for not saying that I think those shoes that you just ordered are, perhaps, the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. I won't say that because I might upset you.....And, that I don't want to do. :thumbsup:

I, for one, am really glad you did not say it, write it, or even think it!!!

You might have been in REALLY BIG TROUBLE!!! (smile)