New heel order :D

dizzy

I bought a pair of the block heels from 6 inch heels forever a few years ago and they're the most solid boots I've got () I've no time for cheap bendy soggy heels). Slight snag though - the heel wasn't very tightly screwed on to the sole so I pulled up the (suede - nice) insole, undid the screw, prized the heel forward a bit, put some super strong glue in (Araldite - not superglue as it's brittle) and screwed it back on. It'e solid as a rock now. I really like solid feeling boots that hold my ankles and feet really steady (not overtight - just very supportive) and these are my favourite if I need to stay on my feet for hours. This was a few years ago when they advertised them in any height you like so I got 5.5 inch heels and they were bang on. I ordered size 47 and seeing as it was custom, I got them in knee high with quick lace ups. I gave my exact leg measurements and everything was again, exactly right. Thick solid leather too - again what I wanted. They were much cheaper then - about £130 from memory. In short, they made them precicely to my specifications - something other custom boot makers seem to have struggled with. I also have a pair of their V16SA pumps and they're really solid too. A lot of shoes I've got feel a bit too flexible and therefore unstable - big size makes it worse I guess. As for sizes - their measurement chart is pretty accurate - measured my foot lenght and they fit fine. Their timekeeping and communication isn't the best though - mine both took about a month longer than quoted. Their email system seems to junk a lot of their incoming mail. If you're willing to be patient, I'd recommend them - I'll be ordering more from them one day.

Wow 5.5heels, thanks for sharing your experience! Have good experiences with their communication (Only one time, i replied to a wrong adress). But same problem here with their timekeeping, last i heard it was also delayed for one month. But if the quality is good, i don't really mind....

• 1 month later...

just as i received a mail concerning there was a reply on this thread, the Mailman rang the door!!! unbelievable... i just got them!! eventhough my enthusiasm was kinda gone since i lost count of the many many weeks i was waiting, i have to say the heels are fine... they fit almost perfectly!! maybe al little, really a little to large, but i think i can fix that with those pads for underneath the ball of the foot (which make it possible to walk even longer on these heels.) the strange thing is.... well when i unpack them.. it's like unpacking normal mens shoes. I didn't get really well arroused orso :o they actually look so ordinary, lol (perfect for streetwalking thus :-?) Can't wait to wear them outdoors. A full review, with pictures and video concerning quality etc etc will follow kind regards, Dizzy

and a comprehenisve report on "sizing" -- as to what US Woman's size you usually wear (that fits you correctly) and what size, in China sizing, did you ask for? Thanks, We all appreciate your willingness to tell us all about this transaction.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.