I hate women

Pumps

Bold statement I know, but if there's the whole freestyling think has done anything, it has made me hate women. Everytime I encounter maliciuos and spiteful women in public or I see the usual illogical and narrow minded it makes me so angry. It should be so simple. If women can wear anything, so should a man be able to. End of story. The fact that women despite that keep making the same statement like "looks so gay" or "why can't men just be men" amazes me. Why can't they see the obvous double standard ?

No, I truly hate them.

Oh dear, what have we here? :o Friend, we should all learn to be patient about such things. For one thing, women are about as different as men. They come in all different sizes and shapes, and different mindsets too. In my personal experience, at least half the women I meet are supportive of my wearing earrings and heels (although my medical condition will not permit me to wear heels very much these days), so that's reason enough not to hate at least half of 'em.

Besides, as has already been pointed-out, much of these negative reactions have to do with the environment and background in which a person has lived or grown-up. In a very real sense, they can't really help themselves. So that's where the more broadminded guys have to help them see past their upbringing and environmental prejudices. Now that's not going to happen while you've got hate in your heart. We have to love them enough to be able to help them with their narrow mindedness. Besides, where would we be without women? If you stop and think about it, our world would be somewhat incomplete without them. So let's be patient and big-hearted enough to see past the occasional insult we encounter. After all, life is really too short to get caught-up in all that negative sort of thing. :roll:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not one for sweeping generalizations,either. its the sort of thing that starts wars,genocide,and a whole host of unpleasant,hateful events. before you express such opinions its best to look at yourself in the mirror and take a deep breath and ask yourself if you really believe it. And if you really feel that way,i would bet there is a lot more behind it than men wearing heels in public.

I must say that I'm shocked to see a thread with such a title! We have so few women here, and it is statements like yours Pumps, that have got us in to this situation. This forum wasn't started as a men in heels forum - it was born out of Jenny's forum. Jenny's forum was initially conceived with women wearing heels in mind, but she quickly found that many men want to / do wear heels, and she was open to that and supported them. So today this forum is for everyone that wears or has an interest in heels. But that will include, from time to time women who don't like the idea of men in heels. Now unless they come on to the guys forum and start attacking you, they are entitled to their point of view. And, Pumps, the same goes for anyone in the real world - a proportion won't like seeing you in heels and that goes with the territory, as a trailblazer you have to accept that. Yes, pointing, laughing, nasty comments, etc., aren't acceptable (and I don't know your personal experiences Pumps) but that is the minority, and no reason to tar all women with the same brush. And hate is a strong word. Even the "maliciuos and spiteful women" you may have encountered probably don't hate you. They just throw out nasty comments without engaging their brains (if they have any). Feel sorry for them - people like that are generally unhappy with their own lives, and feel they have to ruin everyone else’s day. Rant over! On the positive side it is great to see everyone support the women so strongly. Like the vast majority here, I love women. I love to look at them, I love to spend time with them, I certainly love to see them in heels, I love everything about them. Women are amazing!

Whoa lot of drama in this thread, that is what i enjoy to read :roll: but I dont want to stir it up anymore..

We are all entitled for our own views and opinions, but I would say..

Accept and you will be accepted.

Ps. one thing, if you look for likeminded people, you might try in following website, www.ihatewomen.com :o

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Pumps: I sincerley hope you don't mean what you say, literally. I have found that, yes, women do comment far more than men, but I've found mostly positive, sometimes very enthusiastic remarks, and only a very small (<10%) negative in any way. It may simply mean the location you're in...I really can't say. I realize the frustration you're having, but saying you "hate women"...that's unfair - to women. Dan

Emery was a member here in the first years this board existed. Later on he left the board, but his posts are still here and recommended reading IMHO.

Do a search for "Emery", and start reading :roll: (his name is not to be found in the members list anymore)

Will do. Thanks for the lead. :o

Pumps, You dare to wear footwear fashion in public that is not generally acceptable to society and that's good. You are brave and that's very commendable. You are showing by example that men can do this, and that's laudable. You are a pioneer. Unfortunately, pioneers are the ones with arrows in their backs. You have to expect that if you're going to tread into new territory. All the best, GWL

Trailblazers leave a path of change in their wake, but they are also the ones getting firebombed from the sidelines. It's up to those who blaze the trail to stand fast and keep going if they wish to make any good change. So many of us have had positive experiences while wearing heels, so there is room for acceptance. Keep struttin' your stuff, Pumps!!!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!