Wearing Boots Barefooted

centercab

Are there any guys other than me that likes wearing boots barefooted? I just really enjoy the feel of soft nylon tricot lining on my legs and feet as I wear my boots. I've been wearing womens kneeboots for 20+ years and though I sometimes like to wear pantyhose I only like boots bare. Whats everyone else take on this?;)

I prefer trouser sox (thin nylon) that are ankle to mid calf high. I do appreciate the feel of the boots on my legs but the sox allow a greater freedom of movement for my toes in the boots. A note on wearing trouser sox or hose with boots: after you put the sox/ hose on, make sure there is al least 1” of material in front of your toes. When you put your foot in the boot, you foot will slide inside the sox/hose and bind your toes tighter than the box of the boot would. Make sure you leave a bit of (toe) wiggle room. ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I stick to cotton socks or hose. I really don't like bare feet cause of the whole sweating issue. After a while the boots will stink, especially with my feet. I sweat everywhere after a few minutes of working out, therefore barefoot boots will cause my feet to sweat really quick. LD

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a pair of thigh boots today. I wore shear stockings the first time I wore them. Then the next time I put them on, I was bare footed, and they felt even more comfortable. I never wear pumps without some kind of stocking. But the verdict is still out on boots.;)

Barefoot? Never! I always wear thin trouser socks or knee high hosiery. Don't ask me why, but I don't like wearing boots or shoes barefoot, it just doesn't feel right to me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

oh I agree JeffB, if for nothing else, your feet need all the PADDING they can get when wearing heeled boots, so barefeet in them does NOT make sense.;)

I go barefooted sometimes when I will not be wandering around my room in them, else it's socks of course. I should buy something thin for boots though... not sure what to get though!

I go barefooted sometimes when I will not be wandering around my room in them, else it's socks of course.

I should buy something thin for boots though... not sure what to get though!

I have tried knee & thigh high stockings, if your not very careful you can get runs in them. What I have found that works the best is womens knee high support stockings, I get them from Sears here in the states. Mens trouser socks work well too but are actually a little thicker and not quite as shear. Good luck in your hunt for what you like. Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS