or THIGH boots ?

or... or... bootIES

or PUSS IN boots ?!?

not to mention boutonnières

now what do we do? :santa_hat:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Perhaps some Ebay traders should read that too. Too often I see "knee boots" listed and they are obviously ankle, calf or thigh boots. Also, I hate the way they advertise "Designer" stuff but don't even know who the designer is. I saw some calf boots advertised as thigh boots, jeeze, why can't some of these people take Anatomy 101?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hey guys & gals! They aren't really kneehighs. They are the lost part of the legs for footed bunny pajamas that someone stuck a sculpted block on for the heels. I know you thought you had it all figured out. Sorry for the dissolutionment. You know about the behind flap? It has been known to open at any time. You might fall out. Go ahead, wiggle your nose. Need some lettuce? :santa_hat: Watch it! You're twitterpating those ears and you could break a lobe bone. :w00t2:

• 1 month later...

Perhaps some Ebay traders should read that too.

I saw some calf boots advertised as thigh boots, jeeze, why can't some of these people take Anatomy 101?

They probably think that "calf boots" are boots that are worn by calves.:roll:

Dan