Hello

Hello,

I'm Amanda, I'm also new here.

It took me a while to get accepted because my mail server spammed all my confirmation mails.

Anyway, I made it at last.

I have to say I'm surprised to see how many guys are members of this site and what's more, actually wear heels themselves.

well I can't really say I'm a fan of guys wearing heels but I can't critisize because I also have a fetish for them.

Gosh the thought of not feeling able to wear my heels freely in publicI couldn't bear that.

I would put my picture on my profile but I just can't seem to figure out how, maybe you know how?. :-)

Oh and Happy New Year to you all.

(Hmm, i wonder if this posting will end up in the right place, lol)

xxxx A

Hi Amanda Welcome to HHPlace :santa_hat: Once you have reached 5+ posts, you will automatically be upgraded from "Brand new member" and will be able to add a picture to your profile. If you need any help, just ask one of the team and we can help :w00t2:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi Amanda and welcome from Ohio US. My wife and I wear our heels everywhere we go together. We have alot of fun doing it. I to could not believe how many guys wear heels until I was directed to hhplace. I'm sure you will love it here. Happy heeling in the new year of men in heels, and hopfully more women.

real men wear heels

Hi Amanda

Welcome to HHPlace :santa_hat:

Once you have reached 5+ posts, you will automatically be upgraded from "Brand new member" and will be able to add a picture to your profile.

If you need any help, just ask one of the team and we can help :nervous:

Hi Richie,

Thanks for your help so far.

So now I can explore your fascinating site. :w00t2:

Thanks I feel welcome.

Hi Amanda and welcome. As you can tell, I'm a fairly recent member here too. I would like your opinion on why you would not be a fan of men wearing heels? PS Glad you love your heels in public, I havent got that far yet so you know how I would feel being liberated! Would you say women were accepting of compliments about their shoes? PPS Sorry if there is a topic elsewhere about what I have asked.

Hello Metal Tips, thanks for your welcome. In answer to your questions; I never have seen a guy wearing heels so it's difficult really to say whether I'd be a fan or not. I suppose I'm attracted to masculine guys and society says they don't wear high heels. I suppose I'm being straight and old fashioned. hey but maybe you guys will change all that. As far as accepting compliments,I personally would be tickled to be complemented on my shoes or any other article of clothing. Probably shoes more than anything else though because I have a bit of a fetish for them. Nop guy has ever commented on my shoes unless I've ruined his floor. I'm sure if you mentioned to a woman that she had the most beautiful shoes you'd ever seen, she would remember that for a very long time if not forever. Why not try it and see her reaction?. Compliments are free after all.:santa_hat:

Thanks for the opinions, I know that there is that feeling of society etc, I guess thats a debate that can go one forever, especially the kilt / trouser / tie scenarios. Its always something I like to gauge from women who wouldnt criticise or gossip about especially if I went around asking them in the office. I guess its just a confidence thing really. Re the compliments, I am happy to say that I have complimented women before in the past on several occasions and I must admit, they are well received! As you rightly say, theyre used to receiving comments or stares for other items and at least I can be completely sincere about beautiful heels.:santa_hat: Well, there was that time when admittedly the heels were so destroyed by grates etc she admitted she was too lazy to get them reheeled!

Hello Amanda, welcome to this forum. I am a wearer and admirer of High Heels. As you say a compliment makes the day. I can watch a woman who wears High heels for the whole day.... and I sometimes want to give her a compliment. But now these days people are to much busy with themselves that when I would go to a woman wearing HH and tell her she has beautiful shoes on and she can walk in them properly, that itis possible that she would give mestrange looks, maybe smack or shouts. Thus I ama bit wary about giving compliments straight to a woman on the street. I also wish I could wear my heels day in day out like some guys on this forum, but I haven't got that far yet....maybe on day.... Anyway welcome to a new British member. FL

FoxyLady

By the way, also gladly received if you notice a new pair on someone you know. On rare occasions, a compliment is often replied to by the fact that its old or tatty. I dont think its a bad thing, but the fact that you like it is appreciated.

Welcome to HHplace, Amanda.

As you can see, I did some clean-up on your thread. The material I removed is still around, it has been moved to another thread.

Once again, welcome. I, for one, find your contributions quite interesting.

Have a happy time!

Thanks jmc, I didn't mean to cause a fuss. I haven't found my feet on this site it seems. I apologize for posting in the men only threads. I didn't know there were men and womens threads. I'll make sure I read the site instructions before I put my foot in something else.:santa_hat:

Thanks jmc,

I didn't mean to cause a fuss.

I haven't found my feet on this site it seems. I apologize for posting in the men only threads. I didn't know there were men and womens threads.

I'll make sure I read the site instructions before I put my foot in something else.:santa_hat:

You did not cause a fuss -- you're doing just fine. It was your thread that was invaded.

You, as a female, may feel free to post absolutely anywhere you please. We don't let guys post in "For the Girls" but no such restriction exists the other way. The reason for this is, in the past we have had major brouhahas because our female membership felt their forum was being invaded by guys. We value our female membership and they deserve a little bit of space of their own.

Guys, on the other hand, are generally delighted when a woman -- any woman -- visits their area!

As a moderator, I must always applaud a review of the guidelines.

HHplace is a little bit different -- although we are an international site, a lot of our members have actually met. There is a lot of community and camaraderie here. Just browse around, you'll be fine! :w00t2:

Have a happy time!

Hi Amanda I just wanted to apologise for hi-jacking your hello thread the other night. I'm new to this too and got a bit carried away. There was no intention to ruin it and I offer you my sincere apologies. Hope you are able to forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...

Amanda:-) You sound like a very broad-minded female and like Richie says---I, for one, am delighted that you have found us. Enjoy posting here and give us your perspective on heels and heeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!