How long can you dance in high heels ?

prince69

Well, I am not much of a dancer myself but at occasions I have danced in my 5" for maybe half an hour. 6" probably just a dance or two. But there is always more than dancing you have to last through at parties so I don't want to exhaust myself just dancing. Let's see in London who lasts the longest. :santa_hat:

I don't really dance much these days but last Friday i was dancing and spending quite a lot of time standing in 5" heels... a total of about three hours...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can dance all night or even more, in all my shoes, 4"-5" heels. so all others not wearing steel capped toes watch out, killer heels on dance floor :cool1:;)

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Hey! Girls Save me a waltz! Huuuummmmmmmm? It's one, two, three, one, two, three, ...

What have I done? Now I have to get some dancing lessons, otherwise, I may have to worry about getting stabbed with a stiletto, by me.

I have been to two dances and I was wearing 5 inch stiletto heels both times. I danced from 8 p.m., when I arrived, until midnight both times. My feet and legs were sore in the morning, but I danced all night!;):cool1::wave:

wore them...got picked up by friends....with so may skirts and hot pants nobody noticed.....4 1/2" heels I had on.l....hit the club....went to the bar.....had a few drinks and went out to dance.... ...OK....was rough in the heels and the rest of the night...I will admit....hehehe Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 1 month later...

I can dance all night or even more, in all my shoes, 4"-5" heels. so all others not wearing steel capped toes watch out, killer heels on dance floor :o:roll:

Ninanoora...

I would love to dance with you all night while wearing high heels. Just based on all of your postings, my guess would be that you're a lot of fun at a dance club!

Oh well, I can dream, can't I? LOL:lmao:

• 4 months later...

That´s a good question. I have been out quite many times dancing in heels for many hours. I like dancing, Like beeing out dancing having fun together with my boyfreind, my fiance. Always in high heels, most of the time we´ve been out for 5-6 hours or more. Ofcourse my feet, my toes feeling a bit sore, a bit hurting after so many hours of dancing (often in 5 inch stiletto heels) but I have enjoyed all this. So also last Saturday when we was out to the club dancing, having fun. Only this time I was in my 5,5 inch heels and my fiance too, yes he too was wearing high heels. My fiance has started wearing high heels lately. He decided he want to wear high heels Saturday night out too. He´s been wearing 3 inch heels up to now but now he wanted to do the night in his 5 inch stiletto boots. My fiance, -Yes I was feeling I would love doing it in heels, just as my girlfreind, just as you love and especially me having decided taken the step wearing a tight A-line knee long skirt I think a pair of knee high stiletto boots was the thing too have. Yes it was lov, it certainly was. My fiance, -We, my lady, my fiance and I arrived at about 7,30 in the evening. Was nice. First my girlfreind and I was about to doing a quite bit of mingling with all people there. Was nice, had though take a bit of a different postures standing talking to everybody wearing my stiletto heels. Lifting my, feet, rotating on my 5 inch heels, chageing weight from side to side. A new experiance for me. You did great honey, you did exellent, you looking so sexy. After we had a bit of eating we did some more mingling until the dancing started. My boyfreind and I had quite few dancing. We both love dancing. My fiance, -Thank´s love. Yes I love dacing. I love dancing with you. At first I could do both fast and slow dances, no problem in my heels but the more we danced well my feet, my toes started to feel a bit sore. Had to sit down. Me to, yes we sat down. My feet felt the same. Sitting down was nice, sitting hugging,kissing, holding hands. My fiance, -Well the night went on. It was great, it was fun. More dancing, more mingling. More dancing. The fast dancing, yes the fast dancing became more and more difficult to do in my heels. Some girls cicking theres heels off continuing danced in theirs nylons. I rather doing slow dances, holding you tight, hoping I not was having to do so much with my feet. It was very nice doing this with you, dancing very slowly holding each others very very tight together. You wispering such sweet little thing in my ear. My fiance, -Yes, had a wonderful time there with you love. Guess it must have been well after midnight. Yes it must been 1 o´clock 1, 30 something. We sat down resting for a while. More hugs, more kisses. My girlfreind cicking hers heels off. He, he you did the same love. Unzipping your boots. I could see the sigh on your face doing this, honey. My fiance, -Yes I had to, just as you. Just giving my little tootsies a rest, he, he. Did the last few dancing in my nylons, just like you love, just as many of the others girls there. Well I knew I had to put my boots on again after a short rest but it was good having this little rest though. Well we drove home at about 3 o´clock in the morning. Guess we both had been in our heels for well over 7 hours. Thank´s love for a great night out. My fiance, -Thank to you, my love, had a marvelouse time out together with you.I know now I can do it in a skirt and heels. Next time I´ll do it in pumps.

It has been few months since I was out dancing in heels and my answer is that it depends on the heels. I have lasted several hours in the right shoes, but only a few songs in others....

Style is built from the ground up!