New lovely pumps

Marcus

Today, just after a two-hour math test (omg, infinitesimal analisys) I decided to buy a little gift. For me, of course! Just 25 €, they're an EUR 40 while I'm an EUR 42 (and half, sometimes), so they're tight but not that much, just a tad. 13 cm high, very comfy while walking. Can't wait to hear your opinions (girls' too!)

post-7212-133522850212_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522850219_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522850225_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522850231_thumb.jpg

post-7212-133522850238_thumb.jpg

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Macho and girly are states of mind we have all been programmed to think. Just like thinking earrings, long hair, pantyhoes, and pink are feminine. We also think neckties, trousers, flattop hair styles, and brown are masculine. They are what they are. Society has placed labels on them. This doesn't make that label accurate or true. As heelers, you should know this better than any one, but I know programming is hard to edit in people. Marcus, did you buy those heels from a store or manufacturer that distributes them internationally? Are the selections limited? Who would I email to see about purchasing them? Thanks!

Well, the brand is "Fixtion" (who knows it...) but I think it's strictly an Italian thing, 'cause I bought'em in a market and I didn't find the manufacturer on the net. Regarding the "girly" bow/round toes, please, stop with the "nice but girly" thing. What does it mean? I simply can't understand... Hi agree with you Histiletto

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I love the rounded toes. The bow is girly but I like them, just wouldn't wear them out.

CJ

sort of agree here. the toe is quite nice:thumbsup: . the bow? wellllll, it only detracts a little to me. i'd still wear them, IF my back would allow me to wear that high a heel!

have to tell ya cassiej: your avatar shoes are VERY nice!

r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I don't wear bows myself but you might have just changed that. Those are realy cute shoes and I do like bows on girls and would probably wear them my self after society gets a little more used to us wearing heels. Nice shoes!

real men wear heels

I rather like the bow ornamentation on those, and would wear them in a cold second if they only came up to my dirigible-sized apple-turnovers. *grin* Love the pick, and may you wear them with style!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!