Were U Supprised?

johnieheel

As for myself, I discovered HHplace just last year and found out that I wasn't the only man in the world who had a passion for heels and wore them. I knew about CD's and tv's, but just a man in heels? And more join every day. It's great!

real men wear heels

Johnieheel, Yes I was surprised to find that there were many men wearing heels as men. Sure I was aware fo the CD etc scene, but that wasn't what interested me. I had a great deal of fun in those, now, far off days when we strutted our stuff in platforms and heels and I wanted to do it again. This board gave me the push to get out there and strut my stuff once more. What IS a shame is that whilst Gucci and YSL do heels on their boots, and jolly nice they are too, they are just so expensive. $800 or £400 for a pair of boots is just too rich for most people, however, they are selling them so WHY is it that the mainstream manufacturers haven't picked up on it. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

More relieved than surprised -- I thought I was just a weirdo. Upon finding HHplace I learned that I have a lot of company :-) , that the desire to wear heels even as a man is a lot more common than most people realize. And very few of us are weirdos.

Have a happy time!

When I discovered the existance of men in heels because of Firefox, Highluc (he is she today actually) and this very forum the doors of the world opened to me. Unfortunatelly here in Brazil (except for three or four brazilian friends here in the forum) it is always seen as CD or TV stuff wich I'm really not. Some brazilian folks are so stupid that they mix wearing heels with beeing a CD and them with beeing gay and wanting to be a girl and have homossexual relationships. Well, this all fall in the perpetual gay/CD/TV/Bissex discussion. For me, what really cares is that everybody is human and should live their lifes as they want, beeing in love with who they want and love each other as humans we are. But would be very good if a popular chapter of this forum for portuguese speaking people existed to clarify everything. Yes, Johnnie, this forum made me feel that exists lots of men with the "traditional male clothes" and just a passion for heels and, I'm sure, a lot of them are in the closet (I'm one of them) but the worst is to think that you're alone. Bravo for this thread!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I was really surprised to find a forum dedicated to this subject, and I was so happy to see that a lot of people are like me: Just men wearing high heels. Finally, I'm not the E.T. that I was thinking...

I would like to thanks all the contributors to this forum, because now I have no shame anymore to wear my high heels, I'm more confident in my personal choice.

Yes, I'm still wearing this kind of shoes when I'm alone, but who knows maybe 1 day I will have enough courage to explain my passion to my wife...

So… once again: Thanks to all of you to be just like me…

It was the internet itself that led me to find out that I am not alone. Starting with the earliest bulletin boards and news groups I began to correspond with others about their preferences. Mine is womens' footwear only, heels and flats (no boots). I have no desire to "be" female nor am I interested in sexual activity with other males. There is a complete spectrum of others, some who have shoes as a primary interest, and others for which shoes are just part of the outfit. While I would love to be able to wear in public I don't care to push the issue. In my case it is just enough to know that I am not alone.

I definitely was surprised to learn there were other men who did not have a desire to cross dress, but who did enjoy wearing high heels. Even though I have finally become completely comfortable wearing high heels in public, it took me almost a year to reach that point and I still thought I was probably somewhat alone in wanting to do so. This website has opened my eyes to the fact that I am definitely not alone. It has also caused me to be aware that other men came to this desire on their own and not because they were introduced to the idea by someone else as I was by my wife.

I always knew that I wasn't alone, but there is also the fact that you cannot go to whoever and ask him...."do you also like wearing HH?". Not directly to friends and colleagues. When I first time discovered this forum after "Jenny's place" I was and still happy to know for sure that I'm not the only one. Know there is the fact that I would like to get out more, or maybe for the first time on the street, with my head up and let people think what they want.... This is still a democratic country, so I can do what I want as long I don't offend anybody or hurt anybody. :smile: FL

FoxyLady

I roamed the web just to find and make sure I wasn't the only male that wore heels. Once I found this place, I was soo surprised, yet relieved, that there are more than one of us out there walking confidently somewhere in the world, if not the US. Then, to see and hear that males are taking it a step further by walking outside in public in heels got me more pumped to take it a step further as well. I can't wait for my first venture out in heels!

Formally "HHDude"