MENS LEG CONTEST Sept 10 - Oct 17

johnieheel

I wish I could I was goign to take a few pics in my new shoes but if you read the New Shoe post my camera went swimming......$300 camera too.....blah!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fashion-Designer-High-Heels-SWANSON-BLACK-pumps-13_W0QQitemZ110176849904QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Are these close to what you have?

Mine have a 1/2 " platform, but yes close.

real men wear heels

The shoe contest is going better than I expected and I just want to thank everyone for their support and great pics. You guy's got some really nice legs.lol!!! I have decided to submit a prize for the 1st place winner. Won't be much but it will be a fun prize that you can use. I believe I have one more pic to enter but I will not include myself in the pole. I know I got great legs, but this is not a body building competition.lol. Good luck to all and thanks. Johnieheel. Have Fun!!!

real men wear heels

OK, I'll throw in My Hat....Or Heels. Sorry for the quality, Me thinks there were a bit O Dust on the lens. Three for the Contest post-1115-133522847477_thumb.jpg 2 more for fun..

post-1115-133522847463_thumb.jpg

post-1115-13352284747_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522847475_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522847476_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

With all due respect, I did not get an answer as to why I am not allowed to post attachments here.

Andrew

You have not made enough posts yet. We encourage new members to explore HHplace because there is a good decade's worth of content here. We want new members to explore this content rather than concentrate on posting pictures.

HHplace is more than just a website. It is more of an online community and it takes some time to get acquainted with any community. Please be patient, explore, make a couple of constructive comments, and then you will be able to post attachments.

Have a happy time!

Gary - nice pics!! I love the blue boots!! Would love to get some myself. Where did you get them?

Why Thank You Sir.

Ummm the blue boots.

I bought them from Frederick's of Hollywood Catalog in 1992.

The original heel was one of those stupid floor puncturers. You know, the chrome skinny pointed heel.

I had the heels replaced at a local shoe repair shop.

See you In New York City!

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Not my best photo but I've never entered a legs contest before. I'm hoping first prize is a gift certificate from Victoria's Secrets but since a poll here suggests that most members consider themselves masculine I won't hold my breath. :smile:

Ooops, silly me. I just realized the contest was over a week ago, I guess I joined too late.

Never to late. Doesn't end until the 17th of this month.

real men wear heels

Common guys, not much time left to post! Lets see some legs. This is my last pic. Wife picked it out. Actually #4 so this one is for fun. Once again I am not counting myself in on the pole to be voted on and do to the great response and fun we're having, I am offering a small prize to the winner. You guys are GREAT!

post-3305-133522847647_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

hey I just joined today, got a few here:

...with homemade shoes...

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6609147

great pics, but homemade shoes took me a bit. How did you make them?

Maybe ought to post somewhere more appropriate though like in the shoe repair and modification section.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I want to thank all of you for your participation in the men's leg contest. I will be getting a pole together in the next few days to vote on who really has the best legs for a man in heels. You all have some great legs and I never in my life thought I would be saying that to men in heels!!! LOL!!! Thanks again Johnieheel

real men wear heels

Anybody got any suggestions on how we can vote? I have all the legs in alphabetic. order in one neet folder. Richi suggested I make one big pic with names attached and post it as an attachment. Need to make this as less complicaited as possible. Any other suggestions?

real men wear heels

how about a message with each picture one above the other with a box adjacent in which each voter can rank the photos; say top 10 with 1 the favourite and so on downwards or even all photos with each voter giving each a score 1 to however many photos there are..... at the end; lowest score wins and so on. you can then have a "best photo" = lowest score best pair of legs = lowest overall score for each "owner" then theres "best boots", "best pumps" the list is endless best maybe to keep it simple perhaps... pab200

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief." Gerry Spence

Perhaps we could use the "say thanks" button. This has one disadvantage, though: one could vote for a user, but not his specific pics, if they're attached to the same post. So, a "one image per post" rule plus "say thanks" button would work, IMO.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

If the system can handle: start a poll; cluster the pictures of each contestant. One vote per voter. Make sure that the criterium to choose is clear.(like: " which leg is the best look-a-like of a female leg") Greetings Hans

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/johnandruth/?start=all

This should work. Photobucket.

Choose your favorite set of legs, use quick reply and I will keep track of your vote in a folder. You have 10 days to vote starting now.

you may not vote for yourself and only one vote per person. Have fun. Hope this works.lol

real men wear heels

Johnieheel, You have my photo entered on the photobucket site as JSpikeHeels3 - (I only posted one - silly me, I left it do do later and never got around to some more photos). Obviously you can check the original in this thread (page 5, Reply No 41). Sorry to be a nuisance but if I've only got one photo - I can't afford to loose it! thanks Heel-Lover

Johnieheel, can you please check all entries in the Photobucket? I miss entries from Jkrenzer, Lorilegs, Fog. Another question: some of the larger pictures (like mine) have been shrunk to about avatar size? greetings Hans my vote for ctmpphptl8duPRichardLynch1