MENS LEG CONTEST Sept 10 - Oct 17

johnieheel

It appears we are missing some photos. I will take care of this asap! Sorry. We will start the voting when all pics are in order. Will let you know.

Here's one to start me off.

Heel-Lover

Done. thank you and sorry bout that.

Not sure what to do. Here is a list of photos that I cannot open.

ace sk

Lorielegs

Tim

Tljakes

Could you try a different format please so i can down load these pics.

real men wear heels

Yes I know I'm way too late but I want to show off my new Pleasers and stocking anyway .

Posted Image

Posted Image

VERY NICE INDEED! I hope people keep posting their prize leg shots even though the contest is all over but the voting. BTW anyone can vote.

real men wear heels

I am so bummed that I missed the contest! See what happens when you don't log into the site for several weeks...LOL...Hope there is another go-round in the future! This is a great idea and wondeful for getting to know everybody a bit better!

Style is built from the ground up!

And I don't usually wear stay-ups, but here goes..

Nice legs!! .... But please, shaven should be really better!!!

I don't know how we senior citizens can possibly compete with the younger members on this board, but here's my contribution, for the over 65 category!

My best compliments, for your athletic shape!! I hope to keep myself in such a good shape for the next 20 years like you do!!

Excuse for my english

Stay heeled and smile to life!

I am so bummed that I missed the contest! See what happens when you don't log into the site for several weeks...LOL...Hope there is another go-round in the future! This is a great idea and wondeful for getting to know everybody a bit better!

I missed out as well; just post your pictures anyway!

Hey johnieheel - when I look at the photobucket page, all I get is the thumbnail version of most people's pics. It make's it kinda hard to see details, especially if the thumbnail is small. Can't you post the full size pics?

I posted what was sent but I'll see what I can do. Sometimes when you re-size the original, it doesn't come out very good.

real men wear heels

"I will be getting a pole together in the next few days to vote on who really has the best legs for a man in heels. You all have some great legs and I never in my life thought I would be saying that to men in heels!!"

Freudian slip????????????

"I will be getting a pole together in the next few days to vote on who really has the best legs for a man in heels. You all have some great legs and I never in my life thought I would be saying that to men in heels!!"

Freudian slip????????????

OK I will just take my photo bucket and bow out. Thanks for asking.

real men wear heels

Guys, it is quite simple, if you like the look of the legs in the thumbnails, then go through this thread and find the picture. click on it and see the bigger image. Johnieheel has spent a great deal of his time getting this poll going, please do your bit by spending a little time looking at the entries. thank you all.

The angels have the phonebox.

I spent some time last night resizing thumbnails. Hope it's better.

John...I just wanted to thank you publiclly for all of the effort that you have put into this poll. I know how tedious it is to move pictures, etc. on the Internet. It has been great for fostering community, not to mention seeing some pretty great legs! I guess, I want you to know that it is appreciated and I think people should be smart enough to simply go through the thread, look at the pics, without needing spoonfed. Again, thanks for your work on this and I can't wait to see your next idea!

Style is built from the ground up!

• 3 weeks later...