The secret stuff!

pumpedup

In my opinion, and experience, secretly trying on a woman's heels, that a woman currently owns, has been the ultimate in pleasure. She has no idea that someone elses feet, not to mention a man's feet, has been in her shoes. That's the ultimate in pleasure, IMHO! An aunt, sister, mother, cousin, grandmother, friend, whoever! Some women out there are forever in the dark to the fact that some guy has been parading around in their heels. I've done this! It gets the heart pumping, right when the roommate leaves the apartment, I rummage through her closet, getting out a pair of her stilettos, and slipping those babies on my feet. It gives me the ultimate rush! Anyone else wanna comment?

You had best be very careful when you do that because if your feet aren't exactly the same size, wearing her shoes could stretch them to where they don't fit as comfortable as they did before you tried them on. So, if this happens, your wearing her shoes is not likely to remain a secret very long. (from personal experneice, here)

Indeed, as JNR said. I have to agree though that there is a certain "something" especially when you see her wearing them later after you've "enjoyed yourself" in them. Seeing a girl wearing exactly the same footwear you own is the same too, it kind of makes you wonder if she's enjoying them as much as you do!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I used to put my momma's 2" chunky heel sz. 40 (I'm 42/43/44 and needed "socks" made of slippery plastic bags to put them on) ankle boots on several years ago... I was as young as 14 or 15 and it was my big fetish, it turned me on a bucketload. One day I broke the zipper, and my mom took the boot to a cobbler some months later, when the winter begun. She never got to know that I was in her shoes :wink:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I've not secretly tried on a woman's shoes for quite a while, but I have had a few let me try theirs on. Much as I love my own heels, there's something special about wearing a pair that belong to a woman, especially an attractive one! Chris

When I was young, I'd sometimes try on my mom's friends' heels when they'd visit. They left them standing by the door, but they'd be in the back, so I could walk around in them in the living room. One day my sister caught me, and I was embarrassed, but a couple weeks later, she got herself a pair and left 'em next to her bed so I could wear them.

Strangely enough, I never really got much of a thrill out of the knowlege I was wearing someone else's shoes. However, my mother did have one particularly sexy pair of heels that I would have loved to have gotten my feet into. Unfortunately, by the time I first noticed them I was already well into my late teenage years and my feet were so big that it would have been quite impossible to get them on. The other downside is that I've never seen another pair quite like them.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

When I think about the days I spent wearing my aunt's shoes, I do smile at it. In the near future I'll try to get back in touch with her (she was married to my mom's brother, and I lost contact with her when they divorced). And I did wear my prom date's shoes briefly... nature called, the floor was cold, and her slides were right next to the sofa where I crashed. Depending on the shoe, she and I are the same size, and she's one of the few people that knows of my heel-wearing.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

As one person said, if the shoes were once tight, or felt a certain way, and then one day, she puts them on, and they feel loose, she would be able to tell that SOMEONE had her shoes on. If there's just a man and a woman living in the house, then the man's fetish would be found out. If there's more than one female living in the house, then it would be more difficult to figure out who's been wearing her shoes, but all she would have to do is ask the other female(s) if they have. Shoe size would matter, of course. If the woman knows that the other females have a smaller or larger foot, then the secret would be out, as well. Sorta like "Goldielocks and the Three Bears", eh? :wink: Nevertheless, I am sure she is excited, or the least bit surprised, that a man's foot has been in them. Can you imagine her playing along, buying more and more pumps, getting the guy to wear her shoes in for her? As many times as i've gone to thrift stores and bought a beautiful pair of pumps, i wonder how many women who have donated shoes to the store have thought, "well i'm giving these shoes away to charity. I wonder what MAN will buy them and parade around in them?" I also wonder how many women have gotten envious, thinking "damn! that guy bought those beautiful pumps. I wish i would have found them first!" There's a thought! A man and a woman fighting over a pair of pumps in a thrift store. Wouldn't that be classic? I have a fantasy of being a telephone repairman, or a cable guy, and having access to a woman's bedroom. Then i'd make a b-line to her closet, hoping i'd strike it rich! Since i also have a purse fetish, i'd be in purse and shoe heaven! I'm sure that everyone who loves what we do, secretly wearing a woman's heels, gets a definite high pulse rate from such an experience. It's innocent, it doesn't cause anyone harm, and it's exciting for both parties involved.

...As many times as i've gone to thrift stores and bought a beautiful pair of pumps, i wonder how many women who have donated shoes to the store have thought, "well i'm giving these shoes away to charity. I wonder what MAN will buy them and parade around in them?" I also wonder how many women have gotten envious, thinking "damn! that guy bought those beautiful pumps. I wish i would have found them first!" There's a thought! A man and a woman fighting over a pair of pumps in a thrift store. Wouldn't that be classic?

...It's innocent, it doesn't cause anyone harm, and it's exciting for both parties involved.

Man, you guys are blowing me away! Guys and gals fighting over a pair of heels? What a hoot! Can you picture this scene being fought-out at Macey's or J.C.Penny's?

"Security to the shoe department, security to the shoe department! Fight over high-heeled shoes in progress, and the girls are winning." ROFL!!! What a gas!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Guy: "I saw them FIRST! They're MINE! It's the LAST pair they have. Come back next week, and they'll have more in." Girl: "They're women's shoes, dude! You're a guy! Get those pumps off your feet. They're mine! We should have dibs on any shoe in this department! See that sign over there? It says MEN'S shoe department! Go over there and buy yourself a cool pair of Vans or something! Leave our heels ALONE, or i'll whip out my camera phone and take a video of you wearing them, and send it to Youtube!" And a shoebomber like Richard Reid is all any of us would have to worry about!

Girl: "They're women's shoes, dude! You're a guy! Get those pumps off your feet. They're mine! We should have dibs on any shoe in this department! See that sign over there? It says MEN'S shoe department! Go over there and buy yourself a cool pair of Vans or something! Leave our heels ALONE, or i'll whip out my camera phone and take a video of you wearing them, and send it to Youtube!"

Me: Please do! *poses proudly, then walks to cashier to pay for purchase*

That's just me though. :wink:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Yeah, man. It's getting to be that way, especially two posts below.

No disrespect, but this thread ain't about guys wearing heels no more, know what I mean?

Thats why its in the "For everybody" section. I dont think it has touched on anything fetish yet at all, its just about everybody wearing high heels isnt it?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

When I was in my teens I had a girlfriend who was nearly 6 ft. She invited me to stay at her house one weekend, I slept in her room and she slept in with her sister. In the middle of the night I could not resist getting up and trying on her stiletto heel sling backs and her straight skirts.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I've had a couple of girlfriends where our feet have been almost the same size. I remember one of them had to work one day while I was staying at her house, and I spent a happy few hours trying on every pair of her high heeled shoes and boots that I could find! She did used to let me wear her heels anyway, but it was still fun. Chris

I used to try my other halfs sisters boots on (neither know) as she has similar sized feet to mine. I think knowing you should not being doing it and still carrying on is what gives the 'buzz' I know I used to take any opportunity to be alone near the 'shoe' cupboard!!

That wouldn't be as fun, if she knows that you have a thing for wearing her heels. If she finds out later that you have been wearing her heels, and then starts letting you wear them, the thrill is gone. One thing that would be cool is to have a female roommate that sometimes goes shoe shopping, and to somehow wear her brand new heels before she even has a chance to try them on.

Oh I don't know. The time she took me out on the back of her motorbike while I was wearing her black suede stiletto thigh boots over my jeans was pretty good! It depends on what you're getting out of it. If it's a fetish I can see where you'd lose the appeal. For me it's a fun thing, and it's nice to share something like that where it's sort of intimate in a non-sexual way. Chris

I have a fantasy of being a telephone repairman, or a cable guy, and having access to a woman's bedroom. Then i'd make a b-line to her closet, hoping i'd strike it rich! Since i also have a purse fetish, i'd be in purse and shoe heaven!

You'd better not come to my house! AND don't even think of trying on Mrs. F's shoes if you don't mind. As he rushes back to the Guns thread! I'm going to keep a close eye on any repair men from now on.

You'd better not come to my house! AND don't even think of trying on Mrs. F's shoes if you don't mind. As he rushes back to the Guns thread! I'm going to keep a close eye on any repair men from now on.

You've got it, Fog! You need to watch those guys like a hawk! :wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Well it is a bit scary that there are people out there (and on this forum) who fantasize about getting jobs where they can rifle through women's stuff. I personalised it a bit and thought how violatad my partner would feel by some stranger looking through her things and trying them on. NB, going through her things and trying them on is my privaledge and mine alone. It would take a very little man to get into her size 5 uk shoes though.

I think it's harmless fun rummaging through a girl's closet, looking for heels to try on! It's not like he's going through her personal information, purse looking for money, or jewelry. It's just shoes/boots. It's no big deal, and like was said in this topic, creates such a high heart rate. It's exhillerating!

Like i said before, I'd love to be a telephone repairman, cable guy, butler, or even a person in charge of a lost-and-found at a hotel. I don't care, ANYWHERE where i have access to a woman's shoes/boots and purse. I would never take any money from her purse, or credit cards, or anything! I just have a purse fetish, a very big one.

Yeah, you better not let me in, even if i huff and puff and blow your house in! (in big, bad wolf voice).