Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I proof read my own work, and I avoid fan fiction like it's a plague. Always someone out there who dislikes what you've done, they don't understand that it is fiction. Besides, I don't know enough about Star Wars or Star Trek to write any fiction or set up any PBe-M games. The new topic in the general section is where this writing conversation should go, this way we can see just who is interested.

Congratulations on your sandals. They don't have adjustable heels but you may find they change to something else higher soon :lol:

Yeah, I guess that means I have to wear them in public with people actually noticing me wearing heels

I wish I was a size 10

• 3 weeks later...

Well congratulations :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

jo; The change at 400 posts is subtle. Look at your image and then scroll up a few messages to look at Alex's message. Alex has less than 400 posts so his image is what you used to have. 500 posts, here I come !!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

>> I'd have more posts if I took part in the Non-heel stuff(the story, word association, etc) <<

Yeah, reckon I would have twice what I have now if I visited those threads. However, posting in about 10 different fora on diverse topics most days, means I have very limited time to spend on each, otherwise I would be online 24/7.

I can't believe it !!!! It's finally here !!!! It took me 16 months to accomplish it. 500 POSTS !!!!!! And now my rank picture changes from flats (anything under 5" to me) to what I call a true high heel ....... a 5" stiletto. YIPPEE !!!

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

jo;

The change at 400 posts is subtle. Look at your image and then scroll up a few messages to look at Alex's message. Alex has less than 400 posts so his image is what you used to have.

500 posts, here I come !!!

Those are really amazing spikes in your avatar.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

.... Those are really amazing spikes in your avatar.

Thanks.

They sure look sexy, aren't they?

And those 6" stiletto heels are my absolute favorite height and style of heel.

And although I do wear white pumps, black is my favorite high heel color.

Congratulations to everyone on their achievements! As for the non-heels parts of the board - I honestly think that a big part of the fun of the board is the non-heel stuff. After all, that's how I feel that I'm getting to know the people here as people, rather than just as one-dimensional things with a shoe fixation. I'm quite enjoying participating in those parts of the forum, and I'd recommend a visit to anyone!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Congratulations Alex :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday: PS Nice to see you back Jim :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Yippeee.. finally... at last :drinking: rid of them loafer things, sheesh, now I must start to learn how to yeee-ha on top of it all. Oh well, its taken me ages to get this far so I shall put me best heeled foot forward and try for the next level.. should be there by 2005

• 3 weeks later...

Well those loafers were rather comfy and I part with them fondly... I was never much of a cowboy, so lets see how these feel for a change! [mind you I have some black ankle boots with just a little hint of cowboy about them ~ rather naughty when I eventually learn to walk in them] /I

/I

Havng just passed the 300 barrier, I've just shed my high-heeled boots (which were actually rather nice!) and donned a sexier strapped higher, thinner-heeled sandal. I've never street-heeled in high-heeled stiletto sandals, so thisd will be a new experience! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!