Me Walking in 4inch Stilleto Boots

shaq91

Shaq, you're looking for approval. At 15 years old, I understand that. Get on with your life and don't worry about what others might think about you and your heels. You really need to quit pleading and enjoy being a teen-ager. Believe me it is much more fun than being an adult. You have so much to look forward too. Dianeheel

I'm perturbed by all this.

In view of Shaq91's age of 15, I'm worried that any correspondence with him, especially replying to his suggestions of what outfits to wear, might cause bona-fide members of this board to be placed in an embarassing situation.

I would suggest caution in your replies.

To Shaq91, I have said before that the internet has a whole bunch of unwholesome people. I like to think that there aren't many of them here, but I aint that naive .... I'm 50 years old and, despite what you might think, you have a hell of a lot to learn ! You may regard the above as a restriction on your freedoms, but I hope you will come to realise that the concern isn't too misplaced.

Xa (moderator mode)

I'm perturbed by all this.

In view of Shaq91's age of 15, I'm worried that any correspondence with him, especially replying to his suggestions of what outfits to wear, might cause bona-fide members of this board to be placed in an embarassing situation.

I would suggest caution in your replies....

I'll echo that 100%. Good job, Xa.

In the last video, the calves and legs look wider and larger than in the previous videos...suggesting -- but not necessarily conclusively indicating -- the possibility that two different people made the videos. Again, I could be wrong.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

U are absolutely wrong, because the first 4 videos i was wearing shorts or jeans. In the new videos, i was wearing nylons, in a first couple, and jeans in the others. plus i put a different format video on youtube, and it shrinked it, and adeed balck on top and bottom, and it looks completly different. It's me in noth videos i swear to my whole family if its that important to u, it is me. Plz keep commenting. Thnx

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

For me it is good to have somebody so passionate about heels here. I would like to suggest the you take it easy, slow down and dont burn yourself out heeling. take time for others to compliment you or just watch your clips without typing a thing. you should feel free to post whatever you wish on youtube, but dont expect everybody to be as exited as you. most here have been wearing heels for a long time and seeing your films is nothing new to us. having said that, the internet and computers are great, if I could have found this site when I was 15 life for me might be different mow, who knows. there are a lot of weird folk out there, trust me, as a mod here I get my fair share of odd pms and emails. think about what you are doing, take stock and enjoy your (or your mums) heels. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

I echo what Xa and Nigel have said. I don't know how many people you've pm'd, I didn't answer the one you sent to me, for obvious reasons. If they're not obvious to you - they are certainly obvious to older and wiser people on the board.

I agree with Xa that discretion is the better part of valor. I would like to put things into perspective, though. First, there's a reason there's an age limit on bulletin boards. Those below thirteen are considered children, while those thirteen and above are considered teenagers. The more appropriate term is "young adult." True, they're still minors, and as such should be afforded the appropriate considerations, but I had quite a bit of savvy as to the ways and nature of the world when I was fifteen. In fact, I conducted my life more appropriately then than I do now, regardless of who may have been watching at the time. Regardless, aside from spam and about half a dozen posts (which were quickly removed by the mods), I've yet to see anything on this board that I would consider inappropriate for a teenager. As for responding to posts, so long as we're not encouraging him to rebel against his parent(s), the law, or his school, or engaging in or responding to solicitations, there's nothing wrong with offering our comments and opinions. There's no issue of "contributing to the delinquincy of a minor" so long as we're not encouraging him to do anything illegal or immoral. While a few people might claim that encouraging his heel wear, as a guy, is immoral, that would be very difficult to make stick, given the wide range of clothes (including skirts) routinely worn by young males today, not to mention their numerous piercings, which I've seen on kids as young as five. The clincher, in my opinion, involves the common practice where grade schools have a day where the boys dress in skirts and heels and the girls dress in boys' clothes (whatever those might be) as a way of appreciating the differences between the sexes. If entire school districts are encouraging cross-dressing, with the blessings of the parents, it's a bit difficult to claim subversive influence by a bunch of law-abiding citizens who're no different from the rest of society other than the fact that they like their footwear with a couple more inches of shoe leather at the back than what most men would choose.

• 1 month later...

I had a thread from the last forum, with my videos of me walking in 4 inch stilletos. I need some more critics regardin my walking, not my shoes or my sex but how i walk, and how can i improve. Please help me out!!!

Shaq91 Please read the posts other members have offered already. I have just moved your new post into your old thread. If you want to find old threads and posts you made, just look in your profile page or click on your own username then "Find more posts by" None of your links are working because you have removed the youtube files and the others have expired making them all invalid.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Shaq91, Thus far I have not gotten involved in this thread but I have looked at your blog and your latest video clip. And you keep asking for comments so here goes. . . Upon looking at the blog, the first thing that jumped out at me was this: you got a broken heel, dude. Now I know you have heard that before and you seem to want some critique on your walking style. I have detected some frustration from you on the fact that other members who have commented on your videos cannot seem to get past the broken heel. Well, I cannot either but please allow me to explain why: Let me try to make an analogy here. I realize that at 15 years of age you probably do not drive yet but most of us guys have an almost innate interest in cars. I'm going to take a chance here: (To the few ladies that might be reading this, please bear with me. Car talk ahead.) One of the most critical factors affecting the handling of an automobile is the condition of the tires. It does not matter if the car in question is a Maserati or a Chevy pickup -- worn or unbalanced tires will deliver poor handling. Put bad tires on a Corvette and you will not be pleased with the result. On the other hand, you can take an old (but mechanically sound) "junker clunker", put a decent set of tires on it and make a world of difference in its handling. Further, tire defects can cause problems that mimic other defects, such as "pulling" or jiggling. The tires, after all, are the only part of the car that actually touches the road. Now the human components of locomotion -- hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, arches, toes, and heels -- form a system that is far more adaptive than the mechanical system of any automobile. We can figure out how to get around despite a great number of potential afflictions of our feet and legs. Shoes and boots add to and enhance our human system and in some cases they cause us to adjust our stride to compensate. Obviously, we walk differently in high heels than we do barefoot. That broken heel is causing you to adjust your stride, your step, your balance and the way you transfer weight to that foot to compensate for its compromised strength. I would bet that in a full body video of you walking in those boots you would display a slight limp as you favor that broken heel. It is likely that it would be a subconscious effort because you don't want to damage the boot any more. But asking us to critique your walking style in those boots is a little bit like asking us to critique the performance of a dancer who is dancing on a sprained ankle. It's going to be a little bit off! As it is, you do pretty well but that heel is ready to kick under the boot. I know in your situation the chances of coming across another pair of undamaged high-heel boots like those are rather remote. But if you want to keep practicing and enjoying those boots, you really need to get that heel fixed.

Have a happy time!

i appreciate ur help, and i will be getting a new pair of boots, very sure over the internet, because i dont have the courage to go out to the store and request my heels being fixed. I am a straight 15 yrd old, and havent worn heels outdoors yet, and dont think i will. But i have been offered a free pair of shoes from a member on this site via pm and his info will not be revealed. I will prolly accpet a pair of 5inch stilletto boots from him, and will go higher up, and hopefully get betta, and enjoy a higher, not broken hot pair of boots. All together i appreciate and ur cmnts, but the fact of drivin in heels, i will no be doing very soon, but maybe eventually i will, as of now im only 14,turning 15 in 2 wks and will only be getting my permit the earliest december 2007, so i have a year to go. Thank u for ur help.

But i have been offered a free pair of shoes from a member on this site via pm and his info will not be revealed. I will prolly accpet a pair of 5inch stilletto boots from him.

Right, lets get things straight here.

Anybody offering this 14 year old a pair of boots in private is way out of order.

To Shaq91, do not take this member up on his offer, even if he offers to post them, he will have your address, this is not safe.

To the member offering to help, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING!

We will have copies of any PMs on the data base. If you are genuine then you can reply here in a post.

Do not even think about contacting Shaq91 unless on this public forum.

The angels have the phonebox.

shaq91, I completely agree with Nigel's warning. People on the Internet are anonymous, most of us here post under a username that may or may not reflect our true identity. I know for a fact that a great many posters on this board use female names even though they are in fact men. You don't really know anybody here, or me for that matter. We are all nothing more than glowing characters on a computer screen, we can write anything in complete anonymity. We can get to know a little bit about a person by reading his/her posts but it is far from a face-to-face meeting. I daresay most members of this board simply present themseves as they are while posting. It is just easier that way. But you can never really tell and there are a great many horror stories in the news of young people who have fallen victim to Internet predators. Somebody comes to you with the promise of something they know you want, and uses that as an opening to do something despicable. Maybe this member is legitimate and truthful but you cannot know until it may be too late. Heels are great, wonderful, interesting and fun but they are not worth this risk. You are 14 or 15 now, in 5 or 10 years you will be able to buy your own heels. I know that sounds like an eternity to someone so young (I was there so very long ago) but when you are my age it will seem like the blink of an eye. As Nigel says, do not take this member up on this offer.

Have a happy time!

Whoa, someone has contacted a 14 year old via PM to offer him free heels? :rocker: That is *at best* seriously misguided! Shaq: Don't do it mate. You have no idea who he is IRL, don't be giving him your address. Seriously. I'd like to think that all of our regular members are fine, upstanding people, but there's no way to know for sure. As for getting your broken heel fixed, that's easy. Just tell the guy that your mum asked you to take them in for her because she's at work, or something like that. He won't know that they're yours. Chris

• 2 weeks later...

i guess your right, i will try that again, but i put the boots back in the box, i wear another pair of shoes i found which are hot too, there' on my blog if u want u can check them out. My mom will notice them broken, and will prolly be another pair i'll just wear those when i can.

shaq91, I'm not sure you've thought this through. Do you want a load of us going onto youtube and pointing out the obvious, that you're walking around your kitchen in broken heel, that needs either the attention of a cobbler or to be binned? Also, I'm not sure its entirely realistic to put put videos up and ask for comments on only certain aspects of them.

do love your heels. Thwey aRE JUST WHAT i LOVE. hIGH, BUT NOT TOO MUCH, AND LIKE NEEDLES. wow

i appreciate ur help, and i will be getting a new pair of boots, very sure over the internet, because i dont have the courage to go out to the store and request my heels being fixed. I am a straight 15 yrd old, and havent worn heels outdoors yet, and dont think i will. But i have been offered a free pair of shoes from a member on this site via pm and his info will not be revealed. I will prolly accpet a pair of 5inch stilletto boots from him, and will go higher up, and hopefully get betta, and enjoy a higher, not broken hot pair of boots. All together i appreciate and ur cmnts, but the fact of drivin in heels, i will no be doing very soon, but maybe eventually i will, as of now im only 14,turning 15 in 2 wks and will only be getting my permit the earliest december 2007, so i have a year to go. Thank u for ur help.

tHIS GETS SO boring.

yOU KEEP ASKING FOR PRAISE.WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US. TO TELL YOU WHAT A GOOD AND CLEVER BOY? YOU ARE? When you grow up to be a little more adult, you will appreciate the value of your love of heels. Now it is just a fun thing for you. I should say "grow up" but that would spoil the fun of life. It will happen.