Sign in to follow this  
johnieheel

Anybody care to say what state they are from.

North of there folks live down coalmines, race whippets, keep ferrets down their trousers and eat black pudding and, of course, love tripe.

For the record, I neither live down a coalmine, race whippets, keep a ferret down my trousers, or love tripe. I do, however, eat black pudding and wear high heels:smile: so we do have a little in common:w00t2:

Maby we can start a meeting place.I'm from Ohio US

Ditto - actually NE Ohio (Cleveland / Akron)

I'm from Hertfordshire

I'm in California. The good old sunshine state where it's always sunny and warm.

im not from anywhere... ive moved too much to be from anywhere. i live in dallas tx though. always with love sienna

anyone "scents" the irony in my last post.... actually i'm normally in a state of panic

Graniteville, SC. Born in Augusta, GA, but lived most all of my life in Graniteville, SC. I love it there, although the chlorine gas Spill in February 2005 had me worried about my family while I was in Basic Training. No one I know was hurt, thank goodness.

Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth

Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth

Thats not far from Canton Oh Adeana, where we're trying to organize an Oct 18th heel meet. Ya interested in comming to Canton for a day for some fun shopping and good food?

Graniteville, SC. Born in Augusta, GA, but lived most all of my life in Graniteville, SC. I love it there,.

Hi McKailah....I live just across town on SS off whiskey rd.

I'd like to have a chat sometimes...How bout it??

Stilettoguy....:o

though a little late, but it seems i'm the only one from mexico, in the state of tamaulipas, N boarder with texas.

I am from Wisconsin Dells would like to meet others with high heel interests....men wearing high heels Tom

New York!

well, currently from minneapolis, minnesota by way of alabama/mississippi border and north central montana

Are you going to attend the convention in St. Paul?

im from west TN and it looks like im the only one from TN and i love wearing heels when i can