Anybody care to say what state they are from.

• 1 month later...

Closetheels:-)

Boy---you really do get around. Other than traveling around in moving vans, do your heels ever get out in public for some fresh air?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

From time to time, yes. When my wife and daughter went back to KC for a visit, I would walk to the mailbox and the end of the block in my boots. Would also wear heels driving to get dinner from a fast food place.

• 2 months later...

I'm from England and it's in a right state !

Does that count ?

State of utter confusion?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Missouri, USA.

Properly spelled misery! Summers are hot and humid enough that one can get 8 glasses of water by breathing!

But I bet it makes your toes taste sooo sweet, hmmm!:)

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Missouri, USA.

Properly spelled misery! Summers are hot and humid enough that one can get 8 glasses of water by breathing!

A shirt, just for your state:

http://www.noisebot.com/put_me_out_of_my_missouri_t-shirt.htm

I'm in Minnesota, the twin cities to be more precise. Not sure how useful where I live is to be honest. O.o

• 5 weeks later...

Virginia, metro Richmond area, home of delightful summer weather. Here, lately, 90 degrees, 90% humidity. All summer it felt like you just stepped into a half-done clothes dryer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...