Missing Persons Log: sscotty727

kneehighs

Where in the heck is our beloved friend JeffB?

If you are reading this Jeff, there are more people than just me that miss you.

Come back!

edited: where in the heck are our beloved friends like JeffB, Bubba136, bluetango??

:D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that he'd just disappear from the forums, but then again we still haven't heard a peep from Bubba136 either.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I hope JeffB was only away on holiday during the Christmas season, and I'm keeping an eye oot to see if he comes back. He always has wondeful images and postings. Come back JeffB! We miss you a lot! Happy 2006! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 months later...

I wonder if JeffB went a little bit too far? You know, he used to stick with heels, then he started posting pics of himself in skirts and heels. (not I have anything against that). I wonder if he tried that at work and got in trouble for it and then blamed hhplace? Its a classic slippery slope we can all fall into if we don't carefully manage our own individual liberties. We get an inch of acceptance from the world, then we try and turn that into a mile. Sometimes more becomes less as our personal tolerance level goes up. hhplace can easily goad others into doing things they would never have done, were it not for the forum. Other members here can personally testify that they took an small amount of acceptance at work and pushed the envelope a bit too far. At least those members are still active here and for that I am very grateful. Personally, I don't think abandoning hhplace is the solution. Balance is the key. Too much of anything is bad. Too little of anything can also be just as bad. Come back!

I just hope something bad didn't happen. Washington, DC can be a tough town in some areas. I used to work there and visit there often, but that was many, many moons ago.

JeffB put me onto the Pleaser range of shoes, the most comfortable 4" heel courts I have ever worn. I was only wondering the other day what had happend to him. While we are on the subject of missing persons, What has happend to Laurie Heels and Anita-C?

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

This thread should be changed to a missing persons log :cry:

They are probably ok,everyone needs timeout,could be family problems etc

Done. What are the chances that we can trade the retitling of the thread for a ,"very sure I am making it to the London Heel Meet?" (kidding)

:D

Okay, I had a cup of Coffe with Heelfan this week and can confirm that he is well. he has been away from the site due to building works at his house, He will be back and is starting to plan a heelmeet in Bristol soon. Firefox was spotted a little while ago by Xaphod, he too is okay (from talking to heelfan) but also busy with other things at the moment. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

You know who I miss is FRANCIS! Come back please! Francis, JeffB, and Firefox always add so much FUN to this arena.

Hi SQ,

Francis if you remember from his eamils a few months ago is having a tough time at the moment, as soon as he gets things sorted out, I am sure he will be back.

• 3 months later...

i emailed jeffB a few about two weeks back about my missing login and he sent an enail back saying it had got deleted during one of the clean ups. so i have started again and he is ok so don't panic. cheers nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

i emailed jeffB a few about two weeks back about my missing login and he sent an enail back saying it had got deleted during one of the clean ups.

so i have started again and he is ok so don't panic.

cheers

nhoj62

No one's panicking.

I assume you are talking about JeffB, from the Philadelphia, PA region in the United States, and not jeff, the site owner, from the Netherlands?

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I too have been missing in action....just busy, busy, busy! I am looking forward to stopping by HHPlace more often again.....and sharing more photo's and experiences. Cheers, david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

ADSF still pops by and checks in, he will be fine, JeffB, now there is somethng to worry about, I ran accross his pictures on photobucket myself, now they are gone? well, unless somebody else has his computer or his passwords I think we can assume that he has deleted them, at least we know he is still alive, maybe not in heels though. Hay ho. Nigel

Its very worrying about Jeff-B. The last I heard he was experimenting with wearing skirts with his heels, then he just disappeared without warning ! I believe Washington is a very violent town.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

It is true that (Washington) D.C. has a deservedly bad reputation, especially in certain areas. It is a sad commentary on the state of our justice system, just a few blocks away from our nation's capital are "bad neighborhoods" where one does not want to go. However we can always rely on the news media to take a bad situation and make it appear so very much worse. Every city in America has bad neighborhoods, some worse than D.C. Here on the board, we can only guess when a member stops posting unless that member announces his departure. I am hoping that JeffB's interests simply have changed, or he no longer has time to post on Internet boards. If that is the case he may be back someday.

Have a happy time!

I too posted a lot to Jeff B and he returned some very interesting posts back. We corresponded quite a lot over a couple of years. I do hope that he is reading this and it would be very nice if we would know what happened that made him stop visiting here. Come back and talk to us, Jeff B. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!