Missing Persons Log: sscotty727

kneehighs

With all due respect, JeffB claimed to be from South Eastern Pennsylvania, which would immediately exclude Washington D.C.

JeffB--if you are reading this, we miss you! :wink: I always found your posts friendly, encouraging, and inspirational. :roll:

That was also in 2002; he could have moved.

Nevertheless, wherever he is from, or he is today, I certainly wish he'd come in and say hi.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly miss JeffB and Bubba136 as well. I always worry when very active members fall silent.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly, this site is still available:

http://www.picturetrail.com/jeffb1959

Taken from this thread:

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3764

But no heel pics to be found now. I'm beginning to think maybe JeffB has given up wearing heels - maybe family found out or for some other reasons (like he's got a girlfriend now) - hence the heel pics have vanished without a trace.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

It sure looks like JeffB has purged. He will be sorely missed as he was such an inspiration to many of us.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It sure looks like JeffB has purged. He will be sorely missed as he was such an inspiration to many of us.

For now, he will be back. :evil:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

When? I'm missing him - he was always encourageing. I liked him!

micha

Well let's put it this way, if he is a true high heel addict no mater how many times one may purge they just ends up diving right back in. Who can argue, once a addict all ways an addict.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

What about our beloved friend

blue tango from the twin cities area?

He had the courage to show his face in the freestyle fashion pics thread and hasn't posted since January!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 3 weeks later...

:evil:

The intent of this post is NOT to cause alarm.

But to draw attention to the 14 day absence of our beloved poster DawnHH.

I understand that DawnHH and his wife have demands and interests outside of this forum.

Nonetheless, I just wanted DawnHH to know that we realize he has not posted in 14 days. We care about our most prolific poster and hope everything is okay.

:D

Kneehighs:-) Don't worry---never fear---Dawn HH is here. We were on vacation with our 1935 Chevrolet Model EC Standard Coach attending the Early Six Cylinder Tour of the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America. This year the tour was in Ohio, hubbed out of New Philadelphia and Mickey and I attended it as part of the 1929 to 1954 cars that were allowed on the tour. We just turned 47,000 miles since new on this cars odometer on this tour. And now about the accident..... We both are fine and neither one was hurt or banged up in the accident. Our tough little car took the brunt of the damage quite well and was still drivable, but I can't say that about the Chrysler mini-van that smacked us as they had to tow it away. The mini-van driver was cited by the Ohio State Police as causing the accident. From now on, our 1935 Chevy's middle name will be "TIMEX", as she can take a licking and keep on ticking. Here is what happened--- We were in caravan driving to a Muscle Car Museum where we were to be served our evening meal. I was the first car in line with a 1950 Chevrolet behind me and the Chrysler mini-van third in line. I had my arm out the window signaling a left turn into the Museum, the 1950 Chevrolet had his left turn signal on indicating a lft turn, when the mini-van decided to pass us on the left on a 2 lane highway. He successfully pased the 1950 Chevrolet at a high rate of speed, but caught me part way into my turn, smacked us and bounced off of us and up into a yard on the grass completely off of the highway. I suddenly saw somethingwhite in my perifrial vision and instinctively pulled myarm in out of harms way and immediately was impacted. The mini-van struck our car right smack on the end of the steering axle, demolishing the dust cap and the hub-cap, badly bending the wheel, scuffing the wide white-wall tire, and folding the left front fender in about a foot, cracking the battery in the jolt, and loosing the seals around the roof insert causing the car to leak badly in a rain storm that came later that evening and night, and wetting a goodly portion of the inside upholstery. Remember---this is the original upholstery as this is an original unrestored car with 47,000 original miles on it since new in 1935. I know this might be off topic a bit, but thought that this was the place to answer why we have not posted for a while. Needless to say---I have been trying to round up repair parts and making arrangements wih a mechanic, a body shop, and the insurance company. The damages so far total $2,700 and we are not done yet. I still don't know if there is any damage to the axle, the spidle, the axle bearings or the king pins and tie rods. We had it flat-bedded home and rode the tow truck cab. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sscotty727:-) Thanks very much for your concern. We really appreciate that. Along with my knowledge of autos and parts and the other drivers money, the insurance company is helpig us to return our car to it's former glory exactly as it was before the accident. As a matter of fact, they are to cut me a check today with an open end if more damage is found on closer mechanical inspection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sscotty727:-)

Thanks very much for your concern. We really appreciate that. Along with my knowledge of autos and parts and the other drivers money, the insurance company is helpig us to return our car to it's former glory exactly as it was before the accident. As a matter of fact, they are to cut me a check today with an open end if more damage is found on closer mechanical inspection.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

True,

The older cars were built as tanks vs the tin cans we drive today.

Kneehighs:-)

Don't worry---never fear---Dawn HH is here.

Ha! Great and I am glad of it too!

We were on vacation with our 1935 Chevrolet Model EC Standard Coach ....We just turned 47,000 miles since new on this cars odometer on this tour.

That is amazing.

From now on, our 1935 Chevy's middle name will be "TIMEX", as she can take a licking and keep on ticking...

In all of this, you still retain your sense of humor!

I know this might be off topic a bit, but thought that this was the place to answer why we have not posted for a while.

I think many readers here not only loved to learn more about your interests beyond shoes, but were glad to hear that you and your wife are okay.

thanks for the update.

fogborkenvv I'm jealous of your six weeks of paid vacation...I know you worked hard for it, but six weeks? Damn! :evil:

Hello. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here. I'm doing fine. Just been real busy with work and stuff. But things are going fine. Still need to post my pictures of my new 6" peep toe pumps. I love them. Close to being my fav. pair of heels thus far.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DawnHH, hope you and your '35 are getting well...

luckily the person driving the 1950 chev didn't cause the accident...

as they are built like a tank...

how do I know this... I own 2 1951 (Holden bodied) chevrolets...

one is a sedan...

the other is a Coupe Utility (Ute) unfortunately I don't have the money to restore them...

otherwise the Ute would have a 800Hp Blown and injected Big Block Chev in it...

ute pictured is NOT mine!...it's a 1952 model... the FINAL year for the Chev ute in australia.. the sedans were sold in australia until 1968...

Posted Image

back to the original topic...

JeffB is back after almost a year of being gone!

Indeed I am, and it's damn good to be back too! It's like having been separated from a special sort of family. Words can't describe how good it felt to have gotten so much in the way of well wishes when I returned. Being away from here was certainly no fun!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Indeed I am, and it's damn good to be back too! It's like having been separated from a special sort of family. Words can't describe how good it felt to have gotten so much in the way of well wishes when I returned. Being away from here was certainly no fun!

JeffB, family is defined by those who care about you most. You're certainly among family, here.

Welcome back!