My new boots

shakala

Here are my next set, these are the Lexi boots, black patent leather, 5 inch heels. I actually bought these jeans specifically for these boots, I wanted to tuck the jeans in the boots. These are womens stretch jeans, but I was also really happy with the overall look, my friends were also very positive.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last but not least these are my Electra 2025 boots. These are the only boots I have that are not stilettoes. I do prefer the stilettoes and have not worn these boots out at all. However looking at this whole look, I think it does deserve to see the light of day

Posted Image

So, what does everyone think??? which outfit/boots do you think looks best? sorry for the massive 1 big post. I'll be going away for the week, nice beach settings (Aussie summer) for 1 week. I wish everyone here the happiest of xmas and a great new year. I'll cathup with you guys next week.

WOW, They all look great although I really like the Heat boots! The look of a steel heel really sets them off. The black would be my first choice over the white. Thanks for posting the pictures.. Jim

All are great boots! You have excellent tastes, shakala.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

IMHO, the white boots look kind of cool, but the black boots, both styles, look, well...ludicrous. I think it is the shiny patent, more than anything else.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Posted Image

I really like this outfit. :D

It is hard to find decent combat style trousers on the men's side of the store nowadays, but those ones look superb! They work well with the boots and the shirt. That's a great look for you.

(I must really start pushing the boat out a little and post some more outfits on here).

You should submit thoses images to the pictures to advance our cause thread started by kneehighs.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

The beige pants with the black heat boots, funny. I have had these pants for years. Bought them in New York back in 2000. But have never really worn them. But I have found that they go well with the heat boots. Someone asked wether I drive with these boots. In the beginning I found it very different. However now it feels very natural. I've driven with all these boots on. I've also worn all these boots out, the heat boots would be a challenge for long walks and I wouldn't wear them. Even though their only an extra 1/4 inch compared to the others. But I've worn the comfortably for a whole evening.

No I don't drive everyday wearing my boots. For me wearing boots is a fashion statement and going for a certain look. Hence I really only wear my boots when going out, ie friends, cinema or restuarants etc. Basically my look is exactly the same as normal, ie dress wise. The only difference is wearing boots. Hence I think its still very masculine. Otherwise I wear pretty much standard (ulgy) footwear to work and other things, ie we just went to our beach house for xmas and I didn't take any boots. Reason being its just too hot (42 degree's celius), the attire for this place was pretty much shorts and sandles etc.

• 3 months later...

Its been a while since I've posted any new pic's. But my new pants have finally come in.

I really like these with the white HEAT boots as shown, while the pants feel great and I enjoy the look, I realise they are a bit 'daring' and I may be getting somewhat more adventurous. Is it over the top?

While I try to be objective in my overall look, I am very happy with this outfit, but would really appreciate any feedback.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, I think you might get noticed. Like a half-block long cherry red fire engine with lights flashing and siren blaring might get noticed! But you make the look work and if you have the confidence to take it out into the world then you are a shining beacon to us all.

Have a happy time!

I love your white boots very much. They are great!, Very sexy too with the leather jeans. Do you have more photos of other combinations with other jeans and shirts? By the way are these boots comfortable to wear? They look great anyway.

Have you tried wearing the boots over the slacks? If they are ankle boots it might not work but if they are taller, they will work with the white lacing on the slacks. It would be worth a try to see how it looks. Its tough to hide heels, especially on white boots so why bother trying. The boots look good, show them off.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi shakala!

... But my new pants have finally come in. ...

You've come up with quite a lot of cool stuff. I really envy the look in all you pictures. One question: Where did you get those shiny leather pants from? They look just awesome!

CU!

-Mike

Hey guys,

Trying to answer everyones questions;

The jeans (blue) are from an Aussie store Just Jeans.

The black pants are actually not leather, they are latex/rubber, bought from http://www.libidex.com/index.asp

Bloody expensive, ie $500 Aus dollars. The most I've ever spent on any item of clothing. But I considered this my last splurge.

The great thing about these pants is the laces are changable, ie I have red, black and white. So all I need to do is change to red laces, black boots and a red shirt and I've got a different look. I liked this as it adds a dimension to these pants.

Thanks for mentioning Thighbootguy putting the jeans in the boots, while I have no problems showing off my boots I think it would also look good. I'll try it soon and add some more pics.

Hey ramon020, yeah these boots are very comfortable. They are the Heat 2010 and are 5 1/4 inch heels. All my boots are 5 inch, you definitely feel the extra 1/4. But its not really a big deal. But I suppose I'm bias on wearing heels, I really enjoy it, the feel the look and the whole experience, hence for me I am comfortable since I feel good about the whole experience.

As far as being noticeable, yeah 'just a bit' :D But then again I'm proud of who I am and I feel very good about my look. I'm not trying to get into peoples face, but enjoying what I want to wear.