Terrific In Turquoise

JeffB

Several months ago, someone here, I forget who, questioned the pics I take of myself at the office where I work for the express purpose of showing off my shoes in a public setting. If memory serves, said person sounded critical since I take my pics early in the morning before my co-workers arrive. Well, I'm here to officially dispell that criticism:

Posted Image

To give you a little background, that picture was taken at my desk at work with my Canon digital camera by one of my co-workers around 2 in the afternoon today while a couple of others looked on who weren't busy with work. I explained that I wanted to practice using a new graphics program (Photoshop Elements) to play with pictures I take, which was the truth.

As for the overall outfit, (turquoise shirt with matching pumps, black dress pants, suntan pantyhose), I was lavishly praised by co-workers, and they were absolutely floored by the turquoise shoes. One lady said she had never seen anyone wear turquoise shoes in her life, and that she wasn't surprised that I'd have the balls to do it (her words). In fact, more than a few people told me that they had rarely, if ever seen turquoise shoes.

All in all, it was a good day filled with plenty of compliments on my appearance, most saying I dress to kill, and that the shoes are a key reason for my success.

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great shot Jeff, even with the ugly black square.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JeffB:-) Some may have, but I never did, doubt the fact that you wear your heels all day at the office. A very nice pic taken by one of your co-workers, a lady no doubt, that you are genuine in your efforts. I can just hear the accolades being thrown about you as this pic was taken, and you with a glorious grin from ear to ear as this came about. Of course, we will never know as you are hiding it behind a black square. Oh well...modesty and all that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Regarding the black square, go back and look at the pic as it's gone! Everyone can now see what I really look like! I guess I was modest, or rather, insecure when I first put up the pic since I'm not the most handsome guy that ever came down the pike. So now my secret is out! :rofl:

JeffB wrote:

So now my secret is out!

Like I said in an earlier post, you had already posted full faced pictures of youself in heels on this forum two or three years ago. They're probably still in the archives somewhere if someone really wanted to take the time to seek them out.

Great picture, none the less....you do look good wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi JeffB, I cant remember what I said now, I was certainly trying to get to see more of you and your office, bearing in mind your co-workers would not mind as they are used to you. I guess it was down to all the headless shots being taken and yet you being fine with going around the office all day long wearing heels. I dont think I gave any criticism though. Its great to put a face to a name though at long last! thanks.

The angels have the phonebox.

Like I said in an earlier post, you had already posted full faced pictures of youself in heels on this forum two or three years ago. They're probably still in the archives somewhere if someone really wanted to take the time to seek them out.

Great picture, none the less....you do look good wearing them.

I did? Gosh! Wish I could remember! Oh, well, c'est la vie! Anyhoo, thanks for the compliment!

Thanks, for removing the ugly black square Jeff. I finally get to see the man. I personally love to be able to see my fellow board members, for me it seems to add more meaning to the board. Peace back at ya!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks, for removing the ugly black square Jeff. I finally get to see the man. I personally love to be able to see my fellow board members, for me it seems to add more meaning to the board.

Peace back at ya!

Well, I'll admit I don't always take a good picture, thus the black square. But it's good to know that folks here like you appreciate what I look like....and what I wear on my feet! I guess that seeing actual faces does add meaning!

Several months ago, someone here, I forget who, questioned the pics I take of myself at the office where I work for the express purpose of showing off my shoes in a public setting. If memory serves, said person sounded critical since I take my pics early in the morning before my co-workers arrive. Well, I'm here to officially dispell that criticism:

Posted Image

To give you a little background, that picture was taken at my desk at work with my Canon digital camera by one of my co-workers around 2 in the afternoon today while a couple of others looked on who weren't busy with work. I explained that I wanted to practice using a new graphics program (Photoshop Elements) to play with pictures I take, which was the truth.

As for the overall outfit, (turquoise shirt with matching pumps, black dress pants, suntan pantyhose), I was lavishly praised by co-workers, and they were absolutely floored by the turquoise shoes. One lady said she had never seen anyone wear turquoise shoes in her life, and that she wasn't surprised that I'd have the balls to do it (her words). In fact, more than a few people told me that they had rarely, if ever seen turquoise shoes.

All in all, it was a good day filled with plenty of compliments on my appearance, most saying I dress to kill, and that the shoes are a key reason for my success.

Hi JeffB,

that's the way I like it. Nice shoes and a sympathetical face! You have deserved your victory sign :lol:

We don't need to hide our face. Here again an older pic from me on JLo boots

Posted Image

micha

BTW: at the moment my favourite outfit are rosé coloured pointy 4'' stiletto boots together with dark grey bleached hip jeans with a very broad white eyelet belt (3'') and a narrow short top shirt in the same colour as my boots. Think pink or turquoise!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Yea more faces! I think it kind of makes us all a bit closer when we can see each other, Nice to see you again micha.

Great picture, micha! Yeah, it is cool to match a face with the name as it does bring us all a little closer. I'm glad I posted that pic of myself so everyone can see just who I am! :wink:

Great picture, micha! Yeah, it is cool to match a face with the name as it does bring us all a little closer. I'm glad I posted that pic of myself so everyone can see just who I am!

I hope that one day heelfan will get a little more time to update his face to a name thread!

he has all the pictures on his PC and I backed them up onto CD ROM as well for him.

He has some major projects on in his life at the moment, but I hope he will be back posting in the winter.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hey JeffB, I just visited your photbucket and saw a nice collection of photos with your new black overknees. They are looking wonderful together with your black leather skirt and your red shirt. Aren't they the 8868 slip-on boots? I'm pondering since monthes if I shouldn't dare to wear my same white overknees in combination with a short jeans skirt and a pantyhose on the street. I think that I will try it in autumn. Must not be just in my supermarket :wink: nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Greetings, Micha, Yep, the 8868's are pull-on boots, easy to wear and very comfortable. I like them a lot and look forward to wearing them in public real soon! :wink:

Great picture, micha! Yeah, it is cool to match a face with the name as it does bring us all a little closer. I'm glad I posted that pic of myself so everyone can see just who I am!

Yeah, me too! No need to include the rectangular face of death...!

:drinking: