How high were your first heels?

kerm2000

My first heel i wore when i was about 12, they were a beutiful stiletto heel of about 3". I found them discarded at a rubish dump. I kept them for a long time and wore them often,(even to bed) I now have heel which are 4" but wish i had about 4 1/2 coz i would still be able to walk in them. I think 5" &6" heels are the most beutiful.

Blacksheep

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blacksheep:-) Get yourself a pair of heels 4.5" tall and see if you can really walk in them. Then later push the height up a little more. A little practice, a little more height. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The first pair of women's heels that I owned were a pair of size 12 black leather knee boots with 2-1/2" heels that I bought mail-order from Lane Bryant back about 1978.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I well remember my first high heels. They were a pair of 2.5" stiletto heel slingback sandals which I bought new in the sixties.. I remember the first time I wore them I thought they were really high!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 weeks later...

The first heels I ever wore were my mother's when I was 13. They weren't all that high, not more than two inches. I didn't wear them for long, but it planted the seeds for later events. It's been almost two years since I took the plunge and bought my first heels - 4-inch Sexy Pumps from Frederick's. After wearing mostly five-inchers for the past year, four-inch heels are a piece of cake. In fact, they almost feel like sneakers now.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Fex:-) There is nothing like the feeling of a well fitting pair of tall boots carressing your legs and feet. That plus the height of the heel is the greatest feeling in the world. Congrats...you got it right the first time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

thnx DawnHH!!

what kind of HH do you have?

Last week i have purchased 12 cm HH pumps with an ankle strap in Germany, Essen @ fashion unlimited: www.fashion-unlimited.de

they have a lot of nice shoes. On the same address Micelli, a custom made leather store is located. Veronica Micelli, a nice helpfull lady, disigns all products by herself.

fex

These were my first and they are just under 6 inches.

Posted Image

These are my latest and they are 7 inches

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes I can walk in them. They are a little bit tight but the next size up have 7.75 inch heels!!!

That is a very nice pair of heel you got wheels! Thank you for sharing.

BTW the first pair of shoes i got is about 3in from payless

Xam is here!

My first pair of heels were 4.5" black stiletto heeled strappy sandals from Saxone ( remember them? ) for a school Christmas Party. I loved them and have worn high heels ever since.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Wheel , I love the Black Stiletto Shoes, those are my style and I've seen them in other sources like How Cool . but I see is open on one side as Dorsay. I've been thinking of buying them, how comfort are with the metal spike.

First pair of heels worn: beige leather ankle strap sandals 4 inch stilettos from my sister. My own first pair of heels: black suede ankle strap sandals 5 inch heels

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I've had other shoes before, but most were either boring sandals or something I could quickly snatch at the local AMES (went out of business, kind of like a Wal-Mart/K-Mart). The first official pair of pumps....... It was almost 20 years ago. I just started dating the women who would be my wife now. I was on the way to visit her (she still lived with her parents) and I had over an hour drive to get there. I decided to stop and get a pair of pumps for the drive her (I don't remember if I had told her about liking heels at that time or not). Anyway, I stopped at a Payless shoes on the way. The only pair they had in my side was a pair of bright red pumps. Since it was Payless it was probably 3 inches, but I know they felt and looked like 4 inches (could be member is more kind since it was so long ago). My heart raced as I quickly paid for them and I think the two sales girls kinda gave me a while as I paid but I was far to shy to even acknowlege the looks. I am sure my face was as red as the heels at the time (no I did NOT try them on in the store). When I got out to my car I quickly ditched the tennis shoes and put the heels on. It felt so great and bold to drive all the way over to her place wearing them. My heart sank about a block away I had to pull over, change back into my tennis shoes and ditch the heels in the trunk. I did wear them back home later and around the apartment in my room later (I have no idea if any of my roommates ever knew about my heels, I guess some people do snoop). I went through maybe period of buying/throwing away heels (pretty much at her insistence) through the years until finally she has come to accept me in them. Pumps and more feminine heels are restricted to when alone or just us (no public or in front of the kids) but atleast she accepts. Chuky heels and wedges are ok everywhere. I do still have warm memories of that first LONG drive in my red pumps though. Scotty

I went through maybe period of buying/throwing away heels (pretty much at her insistence) through the years until finally she has come to accept me in them.

Scotty

Glad she did finally accept 'em, Scotty. My wife didn't, and we're now divorced.

I even chose not wearing 'em, but she couldn't let the past go, and, well, there you have it.

Should have told her up front, before all the emotions, love, kids, and everything else got in the way.

I told her when we first started dating. She broke up with me over it (convinced herself I would be a horrible father) but the next day called me and wanted me back. She went through a period trying to "break" me of them, but finally just accepted that they are a part of me. As long as I don't wear obvious feminine shoes in front of the girls or in pubic, she is ok with it. Chunky heels and wedge heels are ok. In private, alone or with her, I can wear anything I want. Your right, the important thing was I never hid them from her when we first met. Scotty

My first pair of heels were 3" White Stilletto Pointy Pumps from Primark. They turned out to be too tight in the end. :oops: (I now have size US10W 2 3/4" Red pointy ones I bought from Payless in the US which fit perfectly! :wink:) Heel-D :lol:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Tahira:-) For a first pair of heels...they were really high. How high are the heels and were you able to walk in them from the beginning, or did you have to do a lot of practicing? Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...

Rxrenesis:-) Certainly I remember the Corkies. I have never, to this point, owned a pair of wedges. Some say that wedges are a lot more sturdy and easier to walk in than a stiletto heel. Any truth in that? Cheers--- Dawn HH