Finally getting out in public...sort of...

RichHeels

I'm finally getting the courage to wear my high heels in public. I started to take them to work when I'm working late in the evening. No one else works as late as I do so it gives me a good opportunity to wear my heels. I put them on just before leaving the building. The walk from the building to my car isn't too far. I always wear jeans so the heels are covered. I've done this about 4 or 5 times now and enjoy each outing more and more. My heart doesn't race like it use to. The feeling is so great! I have also taken a few steps outside of my apartment early in the morning. A few days ago I walked from my apartment to my car in my high heels. It was 6 in the morning so there weren't too many people around to see me. I have a pair of 5-1/2" black high heels with ankle straps. Luckily, I was born with coordination so walking in a pair of high heels hasn't been a problem for me (my wife can't even wear a 1-inch heel without being off balance). The posts I've been reading on this site have given me more courage. I'm planning to go into a store soon with my high heels on.

You have done things the correct way. Start out slowly and progress from there. I started out using long legged jeans to cover up my spike heels as well. You are lucky that your co-ordination prevents you from stumbling around thereby making it obvious you are wearing heels. But you still have to be cautious. Try to anticipate what could go wrong and how you would react. This might include seeing someone you recognize to being accosted. Good luck and have fun.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I have worn my 4" baby doll pumps to the gas station with a pair of long black jeans. I pumped my own gas and nobody noticed anything. Or at least nobody said anything. Then I drove the Taco Bell drive thru and bought dinner. I had to walk from my garage to the house in heels and it was a big thrill. Tammi

Everyone should wear boots!

Did you start on 5½ inches? If so, you're wonderfully coordinated. My first pair of shoes that I bought for myself were 5 inches and I get by well on them. Glad to see you're wearing what you'd like now, pretty soon you'll be wearing your shoes to the jobsite. Other members (JeffB immediately stands out) do this as well. Good luck :)

I'm astonished like Danielle! 5.5 inch as starting height? That's the ultimate height I can walk on in a half-way elegant manner. After three years of practice on the pavement. There must be something wrong with my coordination too :) I wish to see a picture of you on 7'' stilettos or 9'' ballet boots :o micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I started with 5 inch heels but knew I could go higher. I tried 6 inch heels once (the heels were actually closer to 6.5 inches) but they hurt my ankles when I walked on a hard surface. 5.5 inch heels are perfect for me. I can't imagine walking in 7 inch stilettos. :)

RichHeels:-) Welcome to the Forum and what a fantastic pair of legs you have to set off the hosiery and your 5.5" heels. If I didn't know better, I would think that a pic of a gal with superb legs. That's one of the finest pair of male legs that I have seen in hose and heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the compliments! I'm proud to say that those are my legs and I am a guy. Here are some more pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for my doubts. Your pictures are not only convincing but they are also showing wonderful sexy male legs. Trust in the judgement of a gay!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Outstanding pictures, Rich! Those look like legs from a catalogue. Wish I had nice slim calves & ankles like yours, but instead I've got typical guy bulky ones. Oh well, I guess that's what boots are for.

"It's just a flesh wound"

Posted Image

Most impressive, Rich! Not every male has the legs to pull off a look as fantastic as yours. Some are too bulky, too thin, too hairy, too blemished or just plain wouldn't look right in a short skirt. But you certainly managed to make it work. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You're right about that, JeffB, But, that obversaton isn't limited just to males. Even some women have hippo feet, elephant ankles or ostrich legs and thunder thighs.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greg:-) Welcome to the High Heel Place Forum. Boy! You joined in just in time to view some fantatic pics of RichHeels legs. Thanks fellows, for reinforcing my observation of the fantastic, fabulous, and ostentatious set of legs that RichHeels has shown us. I wonder what the rest of him looks like when dressed enfemme? I'm sure, besides us males, that there are a few females out there that are just a wee bit jealous of the look that he can pull off. I'm dumbfounded myself! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm sure, besides us males, that there are a few females out there that are just a wee bit jealous of the look that he can pull off.

I'll admit to a fair amount of envy at Rich's look. And admiration as well. I don't think I could ever muster up the courage to put on a short skirt and show off my legs, not even in private! Bravo to Rich for doing so!

:)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

i agree with the rest of the lads: you have some great legs, perfect for high heels! i'm more of a 6 inch heel and platform guy myself so i'm wondering if you have heels that high and if you do! take some photos of the same look and share them with us. p.s. how do we post a photo these days?

Unfortunately, I only have one pair of heels at the present time. :o That being the 5.5" heels. I'm getting the urge for another pair but can't decide on the style. Regardless of the style, they will be at least 5.5". My digital camera can take pretty decent movies so a movie of me in my heels may be in the works. Stay tuned! :) See the sites FAQ page. It explains how to post images.

How do we post pictures? You have to find a site that will store them so you can link to the file. I have given up on that, as mine kept disappearing after a day or two, so I set up my own storage address, which comes with my Internet provider.

use photobucket,

http://www.photobucket.com

They have a very easy file system and they even have a special function that lets you copy the code to post images

Here's a screenshot:

Posted Image

you just click in the 3rd box under the pic, hit "copy," and paste it into your message on here. It's a cinch!