New boots

kerm2000

i got a pair of those from bananashoes an they are a great height at 7inch of heel they fit well but for me are not walk-able, as my foot does not work for that height of heel, thus i wear them when typing messages here or wear them in bed. i went to see sharon at bananashoes on wednesday an she really is great, so helpfull not minding how many shoes or boots u wont to try on. i will be going there again. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Kerm191:-) What a great pair of boots that you ordered. You have everything coming here, knee-high, black patent, lacings, buckles, chains, and very high half-metal heel. Congrats. Nhoj62:-) It is a shame that you can't walk in that pair of boots, but how do they feel on your feet and legs otherwise? Any pics of you in them available? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hey dawn HH

the boots feel great on the legs but a little long on the feet due to height of heel but i had to go with that size to get the width, the toe box is a little too short for my liking but i will put up with that cause i wont be going n e where in them, and no picts as they are just too precarious for picture taking.

tho there might be some coming of my other knee boots i got last wednesday on my visit to sharon at bananashoes, they are the victoria boots by ellie u can see a pic on www.bananashoes.co.uk

later

nhoj62

nigel good to hear from you too, all is well with me hope it is with you too. yes me in 7 heels must be hard to imagine, believe me it is very hard to walk in them. dawn HH may try taking some pics later so there might be some later tonite for folks to look at. later peeps nhoj62

Rudd, given what we've learned about LSB in the past few days, I think I would carefully question the seller about the commitment he's received from LSB to make them (future tense) -- and if he doesn't already have them them on hand ready to ship to the winner, I think I wouldn't bid.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rudd -

Great pics. I really liked the thigh boots, but I have a bias.

If the E-bay seller was bobandangie, I think they have advertised boots that were custom made for them by LSB not will be made for them. I have had good transactions with bobandangie.

Enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

nhoj62,

Absolutely nothing yet!! I've kept in contact with both the sellers and they are both saying that they will be shipped in the next few days, but can't give me exact delivery times!! Shocking really!!

The thigh length boots should be here by monday if the sellers information is correct (He said delivery in 21 days or refund of the P+P)!! So lets see if he's true to his word?

How could I enforce this?

Ruud

You can't enforce it, but you can give negative feedback that he didn't keep his word and shipping was slow. If you've been in contact the whole time then he has no excuse. And if you paid promptly (i.e. within his period) then he shouldn't give you any negative feedback. It can happen that a seller will only give positive feedback on receiving positive feedback, and presumably some will post negative feedback on receiving same.

Good luck.

it's quite different here in the USA. I use PayPal to pay for eBay purchases and since PayPal is part of eBay, they do offer "buyer protection" against fraudulent sellers. They reimburse you if their efforts to obtain the product for you fail. As far as feedback goes, I always check the seller's feedback before I place a bid. That way, should I win the auction, I know what chances I have of completing the transaction successfully. So far, I've only had one transaction in all of the years I've been bidding on eBay. And, my credit card company managed to get my money back for that one.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

it's quite different here in the USA. I use PayPal to pay for eBay purchases and since PayPal is part of eBay, they do offer "buyer protection" against fraudulent sellers. They reimburse you if their efforts to obtain the product for you fail. As far as feedback goes, I always check the seller's feedback before I place a bid. That way, should I win the auction, I know what chances I have of completing the transaction successfully.

So far, I've only had one transaction in all of the years I've been bidding on eBay. And, my credit card company managed to get my money back for that one.

Wow, you're the first person that I've spoken with (in person or online) that has had a good experience with the paypal protection. Most people just laugh. You're better off having a chat with the credit card company.

If you check the feedback, as you do, and also email them to ask them information, you can generally get a feel for the seller. If they respond quickly and seem on the up-and-up, then chances are you'll do fine.

Glad to hear it works for some.

Wow, you're the first person that I've spoken with (in person or online) that has had a good experience with the paypal protection. Most people just laugh. You're better off having a chat with the credit card company.

If you check the feedback, as you do, and also email them to ask them information, you can generally get a feel for the seller. If they respond quickly and seem on the up-and-up, then chances are you'll do fine.

Glad to hear it works for some.

I can make me the 2nd person you "know" that has successfully used Paypal protection and won... now to get the "seller" to stop sending me harassing emails :P

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

cosmo wrote:

now to get the "seller" to stop sending me harassing emails

Why don't you just "block" his email address and you won't be bothered getting anymore emails from him. Also, report him to eBay and take time to report him to his Internet Provider. (I'm sure some members here can explain to you how to do that, if you don't already know.)

My b/f just got burned by some guy over $400.. he tried to buy a drysuit from someone who was getting called back into military duty. He sent $400 for the drysuit to be sent, and the last $100 was to be sent after recieving the suit. The suit was not sent, and the guy's already left for service. It's unfortunate that one of our military guys would do this. Whats also unfortunate is the level of retribution we could bring on this guy if we so choose. Oh yea, my original point is that pay pal refuses to refund the money since he already closed his account. So their $15 buyer protection is not worth half a damn. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")