Mail Box

Bubba136

Posted (edited)

Last night, while watching the Atlanta Braves Baseball Team being soundly trounced by San Diego, I was half heartedly messing around with my IPad and opened the mail box feature of Hhplace.  I discovered that it was over filled with unread messages of which I was completely unaware. Some dating as far back as 15 years.  

I began going through them and found them really interesting and informative.  They were from friends and some members that I didn’t know, commenting on situations and subjects asking questions and seeking all kinds of advice.  I also uncovered some relating to incidents long forgotten.  Especially those sent by Kneehighs and Gina, Queen of heels.  

For the life of me, I cannot imagine how or why I forgot all about this feature.  I certainly wasn’t consciously ignoring it.  But, its existence just fell through the crack.  And I can only apologize for not responding to the individuals that took time to try to communicate with me.  

I spent a couple of hours sorting things out, reducing the contents to 15 percent.  So, as things stand, I sincerely apologize for not responding.  And, I don’t believe that I will wait as long to check it again.

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

4 hours ago, Cali said:

That's the number of unread email messages.

I know that. I was pointing out it's difficult not to know you have pm's

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My account doesn’t show any red number or it could be because I don’t have any unread messages..  Besides, the mail box was full and couldn’t receive any more. 

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I know that. I was pointing out it's difficult not to know you have pm's

That is what I thought, how it has always worked for me on this site.  Nonetheless, I checked my mailbox anyway, but did not find any unread messages...

When I tried sending people Christmas greetings last year, if I made a new message and tried to send it I got a message saying so-and-so could not receive messages. I had to use an old message, if I had one, and respond to it. Very weird