Is Elite Heels still viable?

alphax

Posted (edited)

Their website http://www.elite-heels.com is still working well, but nobody replies to my inquiries to their known email addresses elite@4ox.com and info@elite-heels.com

Gina hasn’t logged in here since 2014, she hasn’t posted to her FB page since January 2020, and her own domain http://www.queen-of-heels.de is for sale.

Has anyone ordered and received something from them very recently?

Edit: Oh never mind, they seem to not be viable since 2012.

Edited by alphax

I need to update this:  Gerhard has been replying to emails sent to info@elite-heels.com, but I can't edit my original post.

Order placed, and looking forward to trying them on!

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, alphax said:

I need to update this:  Gerhard has been replying to emails sent to info@elite-heels.com, but I can't edit my original post.

Order placed, and looking forward to trying them on!

Almost 5 month have passed, do you have them by now? 🤔

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

7 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Almost 5 month have passed, do you have them by now? 🤔

Might be hard though as he's located in Antarctica. Not exactly known for its 24 hour shipping. 😁

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Chorlini said:

Might be hard though as he's located in Antarctica. Not exactly known for its 24 hour shipping. 😁

Will it arrive via dog sled or via penguin mail? 🤔

• Haha 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

8 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Will it arrive via dog sled or via penguin mail? 🤔

For his sake I hope dog sled. Have you seen March of Penguins? Those birds aren't fast out of the water.

I've been to Antarctica (as has at least one other member of HHP) and didn't see any penguins in high heels. Not a single one.

• Haha 1

I almost took a 6 month assignment with NASA to Antarctica in the 70's.  But maybe I'll take a cruise someday and wear heels on Antarctica then. Who knows?🙃

I have time to wait for a cruise ship with a copter, or hop aboard a freighter.  Or join a scientific expedition.  Who knows.  Never say never. Never.

2 hours ago, Chorlini said:

We're so fortunate to have it give us all this nice warm weather. 😁

They are finding there is 2-3 less weeks of winter in Maine and that is causing the tick population to explode. Is there similar things happening in the Netherlands?

8 hours ago, Cali said:

They are finding there is 2-3 less weeks of winter in Maine and that is causing the tick population to explode. Is there similar things happening in the Netherlands?

I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything about exploding tick populations. But we've had one of the wettest summers and the mosquito population has gone through the roof. As opposed to the previous two summers which had heatwaves and a sort of drought.

Nope, don't have the boots, and Elite Heels doesn't respond to my emails.

I'm afraid it's a scam folks.

I'm working with PayPal to recover my money.

I HATE internet scammers. I did order from them in the past though and gotten my stuff. It's sad to see a once good webshop devolve into internet scamming. Or maybe just plain incompetence. I hope you get your money back!