Leg Shaving

Nate

I wear pantyhose daily and I have found that if I shave my legs occassionly, it prevents the stubble from grabbing the pantyhose and making it uncomfortable all day long. I also shave my chest hair to prevent the long hairs getting caught in zippers which is very uncomfortable. Also it doesn't look too nice to see long chest hairs hanging out of my open neck shirts. I have no need to shave my body anywhere else. Works for me! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shaved my legs once, and BOY what a fantastic feeling!!! ...and when you complete the look with hose and heels is even better. However, the wife does not like shaved legs in men, which means compromising and letting it go. Having it done once helped to at least feel what it is like, however it also worked against me because I LOVED the feeling! :D PAM

Hi Nate. I'm pretty new here myself. Small world. I shave from the ankles dowm. I also always wear some kind of hosiery with heels, I like the total look and feel and hose and heels go together, at least for me. A while back I painted my toe nails bright red and wore gold toe rings with reinforced toe, knee high nylons and 5" stilleto sandals. The look was incredibly sexy. My wife understands my fetish for hose and heels, but I fear that the nail polish and toe rings are pushing the envelope. As for shaving above the ankle, I'm sure, that would be vetoted as well....Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) Possibly over time you could persuede your wife to allow you to try the total leg shaving idea and maybe see how you would look in a skirt with those open toed sandals. Then you would realize that the feeling of pantyhose or hose or thigh-highs is a much more incredible feeling on a completely shaven leg than just on an ankle viewed from under pants. Who knows---just how sexy your legs can look dressed in that combination of articles. It might be worth a try sometime to see how things would look and feel to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

Dawn HH. It appears as if you and I have a lot in common. I have read your post's and profile and I envy you. My wife has been great with her understanding of my fetish for stilletos and eventually stockings and her nyloned feet. I feel like I sometimes speak out of turn here and I would love to share with you, But i'm still finding my way.....Larry.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) The wife and I both thank you for your compliments and if I haven't said before let me now welcome you to the High Heel Forum. I don't think anyone here has talked out of turn as the people here all seem fair and nice and there is a friendly atmosphere and you are among friends who will answer any questions you may have. Since you think we have a lot in common, and when you are ready to talk about it, you can always PM me directly. Till later---Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...

I am lucky. My Gf prefers me to have a hairless chest & back. I do my chest & she does my back.....so i go further & do my arms, underarms, shoulders & legs..........i tan my legs, arms, shoulders, chest & face with that "tan in a bottle" stuff & wear ankle chains & womens sandals.....she thinks the above l@@ks H@T on me.....woohoo :drinking: :D

Victorias Other Secret:-) As I have said before---I just shave my chest and legs, not the other parts. I get my tan from the color of the panty-hose I wear. When Cross-dressing---I wear long sleeve blouses or dresses or suits that hide the hair on my arms. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 years later...

I think a depilitory cream is in the works for me. My leg hair grows back kinda thick when cut with a razor. I like the look and feel of my legs bare so much more. Infact I just recently shaved them. I used to shave my legs for swimming, but I stopped doing it for awhile. I'm getting back into it this summer so a shave was definitely due.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I tried depilatory cream once, didn't make a dent! I got the Veet for men stuff that claimed to work on leg hair, smeared the stinking gunk all over my legs, and then stood there in the bath contemplating what a long time six minutes is when you've got nothing to do apart from stand around covered in smelly goo. A tentative scrape with the spatula failed to remove any hair, and it was beginning to sting, so I ended up washing it off and going back to the razor.

Nasty stuff I won't be touching again!

Chris

(edited for spelling mistake)

Actually when it starts to sting is the point where it's beginning to do its job. It is at that point where it has entered the hair follicles and is starting to eat away at the roots. Only at the root is the hair soft enough for the cream to attack it. Ther hair shaft close to the root is almost spongy and it hardens where it leaves the folicle.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

If I need to wait until it stings I'm definitely not using it again! The smell and all the standing around waiting for it to work wasn't fun either, especially as I had one hand occupied supporting areas I didn't want getting burned by the goo, so it's not even like I could have taken a book with me. Am thinking of trying wax, although giving my legs a quick go over with the razor when I get in the shower isn't that big of a deal. Chris

• 5 months later...

Hmm, this is pampered as in "having your hair torn out" then? :D The thing that puts me off most is that it sounds like it's going to be painful!

Chris

Pampered was most probably not the right word to use.

Just you are lying there and thinking of England, whilst being made beautiful.

It doesn't hurt that much, if at all, being waxed and the smoothness afterwards is well worth it. :wink:

Hmm, one of my friends claims otherwise! Her words were "Have you ever tried waxing your legs? Don't do it, it bloody hurts!" That said, I've got eight largish tattoos so I should be able to get through it, and apparently it does get easier after the first time. I'm sorely (no pun intended!) tempted, but still keep thinking "OW!". Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I started shaving my legs last year after added skirts and pantyhose to my fashion statement. The feeling I get wearing pantyhose on freshly shaved legs was so pleasurable and I just love the feeling. I hope soon taht society will change to allow people to dress in whatever clothes and shoes they love the most. I'm not gay! I just love the feminine look better then male fashions today.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been shaving my legs for over a year now, and am not shy about wearing shorts in summer. I've been abroad with work with a few different male colleagues, and while I'm sure that they've all noticed my smooth legs, none have said anything. Chris

I'm a big fan of high-heels too, but I love boots also, I wear my 3" heel GOGO boots AT home and out around town all the time, I love the feeling of smooth shaved legs also and I wear pantyhose too, my legs look so much better when I wear my kilt or skirt. But when I'm out around town I waer pants hose, and boots. I'm straight guy who is sick with the same old mens fashions, it's time for all of use men to have the same freedom in fashion as the woman have.

Richard

Southern CA, U.S.A.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 1 month later...

I have shaved my legs a time or 2 in the past but it is a lot of work. I find that I don't have enough time to keep up with the constiant mantiance. I do however keep the panty line and surrounding areas neatly trimmed and shaven, as well as the underarm area.

I shave 'em, all the way from the toes to up my back. I never liked all the "monkey hair." I also keep my pits shaved, as they stink a whole lot less. I also tan at the salon, and rub down with oil every week. I have been going to the pool for a few years, and get whistles from the ladies, sometimes. I eat that up, dude. The only negative mention I can recently recall was from a woman at the gym who is from the middle east. I think she was trying to use it to embarrass me: "Hey, you missed a spot!", then turned to another lady and said: "He shaves his legs, you know..." Yeah, she knows. So? Most of the ladies like 'em. What's more is that I like the look. My bride thinks the legs are sexy with shorts. You likie, go with it. Farts on those that don't. Samheel

• 5 months later...

I feel fortunate that my legs dont grow much hair. On one side due to trousers I think, my legs are as smooth as if they have always ben shaved, that then leaves a little hair below the knee cap inner leg. so to shave would not be a big deal as ther ewould be so little difference. I agree though that hairy legs with nylos isnt a great look, but nicely shaved and the right colour nylons with 4 or 5 inch heels is awesome

Blacksheep