Leg Shaving

Nate

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been wearing heels for some time now so I stopped shaving my legs until I can again wear heels. I have noticed that my legs have stayed relatively hair free. Mickey says that her legs haven't had hair for years now either. It must be due to the medications that we take daily that prevents hair growth. I have had other people say the same thing also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I use an epilator for my legs. I tried a few cheap ones: they don't work, so I tried an expensive one. Pain wasn't the same issue for me, as I don't have much leg hair, but I wanted to lose the chicken leg effect of shaving regularly. It was wonderful at first, but after a few weeks, i got very spotty and went back to the razor (btw girls, Mach 3 for men seems to be the best for legs) but after a few more weeks returned to the eplilator. For some reason it didn't have the same problem, and I have been using for a few months now to good effect. A quick whizz on the lower leg every week and the thigh after fortnight keeps me nice and silky, and of course, re-growing hair is fine, no stubble,a nd even though my hair is very dark, it barely shows until it's been growing a coiple of weeks. Then I tried it under-arm and found out just what level of pain the guys complain about!! I'll stick with the blade there, thank you very much :thumbsup: Lady Alpha

When I started using an epilator on my legs, my wife told me to not use the epilator under the arms. Ingrown hairs can cause rather nasty infections there. On the legs it is another matter. There the ingrown hairs are more harmless. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.