Father Argue About My Heels And Guys In Website Here

jim102

What does ilikekicks means? He seems to agree my father`s opinion

(Your father is correct, we tend not to be the normal type

He means exactly what he wrote. We are not normal. Who wants to be normal and be just like everyone else? It's so, well boring. Be who you want to be, not what others want you to be. I certainly don't want want to be just like everyone else. I want to be me.

If you give in to what society wants you to be, you are nothing more than a slave. It's that simple. No one said it would be easy. Giving in is giving up.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Oh ok I get it! You can say you are not normal if you desire. But I do not have the same perception like you and him. It is just a clothing difference! I thought you were with those slaves and made a plan against me in order to be humiliated in public. I am wrong so I am happy I do not have that heel fetish for nothing! It is those idiots that you call slaves who are not normal! They had so many years to understand what we love and they still do not get it! The are late in their mind. You wanna know the truth? You are most normal and even better than them! Conversations I had with women help me so much. They are angels! Open minded people are the best! So why I would give up? It still impossible to give up you know? You are never satisfied and want more. People think trends and fashion will never change stereotypes. So they are following fashion and trends. Also I am very tired to wear only men shoes. I just need time to update my mind and eleminate my anxiety. I find out I feel better in mind than the weeks I was caught and put in hell in my mind by those stupid slaves! They have not right at 100%. But at 1%.

He means exactly what he wrote. We are not normal. Who wants to be normal and be just like everyone else? It's so, well boring. Be who you want to be, not what others want you to be. I certainly don't want want to be just like everyone else. I want to be me.

If you give in to what society wants you to be, you are nothing more than a slave. It's that simple. No one said it would be easy. Giving in is giving up.

EXACTLY!

I am NOT my neighbor. Im not Jims father. Im nobodys father. Im not white. Im not green. Im not a ' whatever ' hyphenated american. Im just ' me '.

You are very correct in stating those whom ' give in ' are nothing more then slaves. The problem is most view a ' slave ' as someone with dark skin being forced to work on a farm in some southern part of the United States over 100 years ago. Such simply isnt true. Slavery existed LONG before then and it still exists today but people dont wish to believe it.

I have limited liberty right now to choose for myself. Some believe they have all the liberties to make decisions yet they are the first on the ' new plantation ' and actually are dumb enough to put their confidence in others to choose for them. I reserve such right for myself at all means till the mobs of slaves in the present day and age act as zombie hords and overwhelm the ballot boxes.

You wanna know the truth? You are most normal and even better than them! Conversations I had with women help me so much. They are angels! Open minded people are the best!

" Open minded " people tend to force its views onto everyone. Its the end to individual liberties. Its what puts privacy as a second tier viewpoint. They put EVERYTHING into a ' collective ' and shouts down individuals whom dont agree with such a stance. Being ' open minded ' is nothing more then admitting you cannot think for yourself and have to refer to a supposed ' think tank ' to make an opinion ( which belongs to someone else ) that is little more then saying " Ill agree with you so long as you dont call me names or bully me anymore. Cant we all just get along? ".

" Open Minded " people are intolerant of people whom REALLY want liberty and individuality. They look at what happened a long time ago and force others to feel guilty for things that they didnt do and punish those of today while calling it ' social justice '.

I believe what you need to do is just say to yourself " I dont get along with my father. Im young. I need to get out into the world and live my life on my own. ". Dont label anyone or anything. Treat every person as an ' individual ' with their own set of merits to prove or disprove. 

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Take ilk's advice and with your heel in hand, move out to a place of your own where you can be yourself.

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I went to another store today and I had a great experience. I had to deal with 2 great and cool women. They were opened. No prejudices. They have seen many many men. Some of them had 60 years olld and they never worn heels. Many were not enough trusting themselves. One who wears high heels boots and comes when the store is full of people. The woman who was helping me was the best person of the commercial centre. She confirmed me to not take care of others, it is strange for others but some who are not accepting ourselves are lacking education and respect and maturity. I did not had to worry again about my father after I told him many insults this week. He should finish to accept that even if he has 42 years old.

What does ilikekicks means? He seems to agree my father`s opinion

(Your father is correct, we tend not to be the normal type

I'll reveal my nerd card with this but I think there is a quote from Star Trek Generations that applies somewhat. Now just note, I don't think there actually is something that is "normal", just commonly accepted as not deviating far from the norm. Which is 6 of one half a dozen of the other at that point, anyways the quote:

Dr. Soran: Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more... how can I say... more normal?
Geordi: What's normal?
Dr. Soran: "What's normal?" Well, that's a good question. Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell has been gone but I still continue sometimes to get tired of him because of that!

But worst had gone  at least!

I`d like to get a job and left his house but I have not finished yet my Professional training!