How Many Of You Find Women Managing Personal In Stores Are Very Helpful?

jim102

Hello. I am asking you about your great experience because I had one in the evening. For 4 years I believed I needed a size 10 and after that this year a size 11 but let me tell you many stores proved me I was wrong!

So I am very happy :D that I wear a size 9 or 8.5 instead of 11 or court shoes! Because you do not have to have free space behind your feet when you walk. Even not one finger! Patent shoes take much more time to take the form of your feet and at least at the begining you are a bit tightened because the shoe include all the foot. With time it will be adjusted to your foot. Normal leather is faster and at the first time you wear it it fit just now well and you are confortable.

So when you are not exactly sure of your size you have a great time to try on few shoes and walk. Personnally when I tried heels and walked I really enjoyed that it was so easy to walk and pleasant and the sound of that is marvellous!!

I love  the sound of a nine west applaud or a bandolino style. So for that last one I fit with a size 8.5

It is great when you see your feet are smaller of what you thought before!!  The shoes are less big and it has a better look if you understand what I mean it still a little big if you look yourself by side at your heels but it is less tall at least!

I really had a good time and black patent court shoes are great to wear!! I am very impatient to wear them a day after winter!! ;);)

I'd say it's about 50/50 for me. The nearest payless looks at me like I'm a weirdo pervert, but the Nine West outlet some 2 hours away remembers me, and is very willing to make sure I have a good experience.

Good thing the local Payless doesn't carry many of the preffered shoes that have been discussed here. Haven't see any of the ones I was considering looking at.

I can relate to discovering that you can wear smaller sized shoes then expected. I've went through this discovery myself. I'm still puzzled though what relation your story bears to the title. I can guess, but nowhere really does your story state bears any relation to how women managing personnel is helpful or not.  

It is great when the sales people make it seem that your interest is very important to them. In helping jim102 find his best size, they seem to be more than just cash register supervisors. We should all have pleasurable experiences when trying on heels at retail stores, but alas, there are those with offensive attitudes and bad hair days.

I was graciously assisted by a SA when trying to decide which size fit the best - she even volunteered that she had a pair of the same shoes.  Her advise was exceptional and very helpful.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 4 weeks later...

When there was a Bakers at my local mall.I would go in and those nice Bakers girls would always say may I help you. And i would say just looking . And they always did the anything in particular?   I would say High heels (that would narrow that down to about everything in the store) This is when I started my shoe collection  Never wore a true pair of high heels  and did not know how much was too much too spend. My appearence with a beard and white t-shirt and bleached stained Levis  might have been intimidating ()was nervous() I picked a pair called Nancy with about a 5 inch heel and a 1 and half inch platform store was not busy  about 7 at night if I recall  ask if they had those in a size 10 had-not figured out my size in high heels yet Nice girl brought out a 10 in white I sat down,  took my sneakers off and socks   the staff then notices my O.P.I Green is the new Jade painted toe nails They all smilled and said nice nail polish :surprised:  The sales girl put those sandals on my feet and laced them up. said stand up, then ask how do they feel? I said they they were a little tight. She did say they will break- in with wear.  walk around the store Those girls were pleasantly surprised I could walk in them!  (so was I! )   I will say as long as that store was there I would walk in  When I would go out to the Mall and always buy a pair of heels   Learned  those girls names and knew  the products almost as well as they did! They were always happy to see me when I came in and always gave be the low down when  their shoes would be marked down.   Never had a bad experience there as far I know(miss that store  they went out of business about  2 years ago not enough business?)  I was there for the last day they closed.     bought 2 pairs of slouch boots and  told all the ladies I had a great time shopping there and that they were very professional and would miss them all   I was very satisfied with my experiences there.

Sounds like a great time in the Bakers store. Yes, it is a shame that they closed. With my weight loss I suspect that their size 12 shoes would fit now. I got to know a couple gals at Torrid like that. Always friendly, helpful, and complementary. A couple times I overheard them quietly discussing how much better I walked in heels than they did. I think that they know that we guys love comments like that. Their friendliness and helpfulness definitely help to make sure that I bought my shoes from their location. I have had helpful guys at Payless and Macy's before too. One guy at Macy's, at least twenty years ago, could have been too friendly/helpful. He seemed very excited to help me and kept moving me around to make sure that I was hidden. One positive was that he told me about Tucson Mail Order (pre-internet). I have always suspected that he had a fetish but I guess I'll never know now. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Concerning the evening of february 20th and the week before I met 2 women that were opened for men in heels. They said I am not the first guy who come there and try female shoes. One at nine west store with 24 years old was very nice. I talked to her a long time and she studied in criminalogy and people behaviours and confirmed me and all of you ARE RIGHT when you say people should not take care when a man wears heels. Many of wrong people are not well enough educated. Many of them like my father have never seen that during their life. Most of people in Canada are not used to also. But that woman told me she sees men doing that while we do not see anything! It is a fetish she told me. Absolutely normal! A subject rather taboo and filled with prejudices. I believe we still are in the beginning of a long and big change. We know that other people are not right! We will continue to educate them.

It is ok if we continue to wear heels in public but not satisfactory! We are not enough numberous to create a new fashion. If we want that heels become popular and remove prejudices and others fashion companies and designers should help us making good clothes to fit with high heels. I do not talk high heels for men. Clothes to help us to have a good looking.

Women sellers continue to tell me my black pants fits very good with black patent pumps. One woman on february 20th said she love that patent heels! She said she does not care to see a man in heels, You can tell her any prejudices of other people and she will say: ( What can it make?) and (why). And also yes I understand it is very hard when you family knows about it.

Also I have one place to go but i am not in a hurry. It is verona shoe store.

I went to payless women sellers know me just by seeing. One Young was wearing karmen black  patent heels. I repeated her few times until she thanked me. She was looking good. And also the week before in another store (Le château) black pumps but not in leather black. She was very happy.

I continue also when I go there to compliment women I like their shoes but I will tell also to anyother people not only sellers. Because I let go a woman with pretty round black boots and could not know what they were and where to find them. Just too bad for me ! :online2long:

I still do not trust men sellers! They seem confusing when they talk to me. Are you there for the men section? Is it for you? --> HEHHEEHEHE

It is a pleasure to inform you with my adventures. I do not continue wearing high heel boots but continue to try them in stores!

I keep giving other news!