High Heels Really Bad For You....

gary0618

Why are heels so bad when they look so good? I know all the health risks involved. I'm completely high heeled now. 4" heels are an everyday thing. My feet and legs hurt while wearing flats. No turning back now.

Why are heels so bad when they look so good? I know all the health risks involved. I'm completely high heeled now. 4" heels are an everyday thing. My feet and legs hurt while wearing flats. No turning back now.

You have to watch the video for this one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, that video definitely made me laugh! The Sharia, extreme muslim law, is in my opinion a result of great misinterpretation of the Quran, just like the modern hypocrite catholic laws are the result of misinterpretation of the Bible. The Sharia forbids more than just high heels. Women may not walk with men that are not of their family, men must have a long beard... And what for? I must say that the pumps without the heel in the video looked funny. Ugly, but funny. A bit like clown shoes.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Let those that want to criticize the look and the wearing of high heels all they want. Their views are just as valid as mine, even though I disagree with their conclusions and/or outcomes. There were times I too have put on some fantastic looking heels of different heights that have earned the title of "killer heels" in my eyes, because they were not constructed or design the best way for my particular fitting requirements. However, my desire to wear stiletto heels helped me to find just as attractive and even higher heels respectively, that comfortably satisfied my concerns.

Let those that want to criticize the look and the wearing of high heels all they want.

It seems that the guys on the video are actually crticizing not the wearing of high heels, but the criticists of wearing high heels.

"Avoid dangers", "Do not throw yourself into destruction", "Do not kill yourselves". Amazing how many different ways religious teachings can be interpreted isn't it? Call me an infidel, I may like it!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.