Super Arch 6Inch Heels Easier To Wear Then Normal Arch Heels?

bionicbabe

I've been thinking of buying some 6inch boots from 6inch heels forever, they are all super arched. I own some pleasure 6inch steel heel boots and they hurt my ankle an toes to wear. Would the 6inch super arch heels hurt my ankle less and allow me to stand more natural with them on?

I think that most with decent arches would probably really like the super arch. It has a very nearly level heel cup that put's better weight distribution on the foot for comfort in such a tall heel. I haven't tried them myself, but they look relatively comfy, especially to 6 inch Pleasers with no platform (living hell). I'm not knocking Pleasers, but they simply don't know the key to making a relatively comfortable 6" heel. The 6ihf (Peter Chu) designs for the superarch shows me a design that can make 6 inch single sole stilettos fun.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ya my pleasure boots kill my feet, and the heel cup is at a pretty steep angle, so the level cup f a super arch would be more comfortable your saying?

If you have the arch flexability for it? Yes.

Moving this discussion to Ultra high heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I own 4 pairs of shoes from 6ihf and I can tell you from experience that the special arch they have makes them easier to walk in than a pair of shoes without them. I have several pairs of cheaper shoes and boots with heels ranging in height from 5 inches to 7 inches and while some of them are fairly comfortable, none of them compare to the shoes from 6ihf. Also as Shafted stated, you have to have good flexability to really enjoy wearing them! Here are a few pictures of me in my special arch shoes from 6ihf, hope you enjoy them! post-3996-0-98767400-1365458939_thumb.jppost-3996-0-00952900-1365458985_thumb.jppost-3996-0-49245200-1365459096_thumb.jppost-3996-0-55425000-1365459255_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

so they dont do havoc on your ankle and legs like the cheap pleasures do?

If only it were that simple for everyone. I can't say whether they would mess up your ankle or not. I suppose that depends on what you are trying to accomplish. You are however less likely to experience that burning sensation that the balls of your feet are experiencing from the Pleasers.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the fact that they're six inch heels is a far more relevant factor to your ankle and toe discomfort than whether or not they have an arch.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 months later...

I already have two pairs of 6 inch heels bought by fuss and even though i'm not a novice with really high heels. I think that regardless of the brand, it's really difficult to walk on them for more than a half an hour without risking to sprain an ankle ( and in the town that i'm actually living cobblestones are the rule and not the exception ). In any case the chu's special arch do seem very sexy, but i'm having my doubts about their quality :reading: .

If you have any doubts, you can order 5.5" heels instead. With a large foot the heel will be close to 6" not over 6" compared to ordering a 6" heel. That might help to gain strength and flexibility that you need.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

If you have any doubts, you can order 5.5" heels instead. With a large foot the heel will be close to 6" not over 6" compared to ordering a 6" heel. That might help to gain strength and flexibility that you need.

Thank you for the suggestion hoverfly

The problem with super arches is that they hurt the arch of your foot after a while and can be uncomfortable. Interestingly, super arch shoes are associated with slave torture.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The problem with super arches is that they hurt the arch of your foot after a while and can be uncomfortable. Interestingly, super arch shoes are associated with slave torture.

OMG it is the exact opposite for me!!! Superarch heels are like made for my feet and are a perfect fit!!

• Like 2

Yes, I do walk in these

OMG it is the exact opposite for me!!! Superarch heels are like made for my feet and are a perfect fit!!

For some, if they have a high arch foot.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to agree. I find that my Super Arch heels are far more comfortable to wear than most of my other heels.

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 1 year later...

I own just one pair of Peter Chu 6" super arch heels - you can see them in my avatar.

I will preface this by saying that I am pretty stocky at about 230 lbs. Also, I was in a car accident that bent my right toe backwards and there is still occasional pain there.

That being said, I can *only* stand up and walk in the super arch 6" heels. I have a few cheaper brands - Ellie, Pleaser. 6" with no platform, and I can BARELY stand in them. I usually try them on, enjoy how they look, and that's it.

But for the money I paid for my super arch heels, I think I enjoy them more than the others combined.