Thoughts On This...

ilikekicks

Hell yea, It's very much like the outfit Lenny Kravitz sported.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

100% yes. It's got a Rick Owens/Ann Demeulemeester vibe with the drapey shirt and collarless flowy oversized outerwear. It's muted color palette with just black and white is a bit different from what I recall you writing about your colored pumps in the past, so maybe it'll feel different at the beginning. But that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Ive been shopping for a short tour I will be going out on subbing in for a band whos guitarist sort of left/was fired/wont be coming back. Its not a permanent thing ( I dont want to do full time work on the road or in a studio or even be in a ' band ' ) but its for a short costal circuit tour with some people I have worked with before. If they find someone else ( hopefully ) before they get ready to go, I'll still have nicer things to wear. Thus, why I have posted a couple threads now looking for input of some outfits. The problem is.. I dont really have a wardrobe thats worth mentioning and playing on stage a lot under lights.. it really sucks. Sweating and a lot of physical movement for hours. Im looking to try and find some things that are light weight and ' drapey ', things that hand a bit off of me in certain areas. Im absolutely NOT breaking out the 80's gear on this one! ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.