Happy 12-12-12 Day!

Zombies? It is just a matter of names. In parts of the world the ones who roam around to steal things are called politicians. They are the ones who create major catastrophes..... Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Dammit! Im officially pissed off! Its now 12-21 in some parts of the world and theres no Zombies yet! I spent enough on those green bullets that I could have taken a HUGE shopping spree and bought quite a few rockin pairs of kicks..

Bah! HUMBUG! :D

And here I thought all conventional ammunition was "green".

Well south of England is still here, but they did not give a time on 21-12-12 did they.

I found a time of 11:11 but no idea whether 12 or 24 hour format. What time zone?

Wait a minute, who are those four chaps on horseback? War, Famine, Death and Pestilence. Oh them, they're always hanging around.

And they like to hang out with each other.

Zombies? It is just a matter of names.

In parts of the world the ones who roam around to steal things are called politicians.

They are the ones who create major catastrophes.....

Y.

It only takes a three day interruption in food distribution for hungry masses to start looking towards their next meal. Do not underestimate the weakness of our food supply.

Politicians have become leeches off society. They are not worthy of the title "Zombie"

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Zombies - the unprepared masses roaming the land looking for food in the event of a major catastrophe.

Oh, now I get it! Obama voters .....;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well.. the day went by.. no Zombies.. As Butthead once said " Well Bevis.. of all the things that have sucked in the past, this sucks the most ". Totally bogus! Lame! I was looking forward to these Zombies roaming around trying to eat my brain-meats.. then again.. they might have starved had they tried it ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Or Millwall fans. Sorry, that was unworthy of me, and only understandable to the Brits.

Very true, played them away last week and they ar just like that.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I had someone recently speak to me about doomsday via a Biblical perspective using UFO's, alien abductions, and the Black Eyed Kids phenomena as the launch pad for the conversation. Being that I have an open mind, I listened.

Basically, his point sprang from the gospels "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" And then he segued into, "what makes the time of Noah so distinctive and noteworthy? Basically it's that Fallen Angels were having sex with women and created the Nephilim. He referenced that from Genesis 6, which I took the time to confirm "When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then theLord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." According to my friend, the phrase Sons of God in Hebrew is only used 3 times in the entire bible and each time it's used, it's in reference to fallen angels. Essentially the argument goes that the Nephilim were attempting to ruin the bloodline by which Eve's offspring would crush Satan's head in Genesis 3 after the fall. So Satan was basically orchestrating the destruction of God's plan for salvation via Eve's seed. Made sense to me.

Really interesting stuff considering the recent explosion of UFO activity on a global level. Click here for a youtube clip about the Phoenix Lights from 1997. Some 10,000 people eye-witnessed the Phoenix Lights hover over Phoenix for three hours traveling at about 30 mph. John Mack, a Pulitzer Prize Winner and professor at Harvard Medical School even went so far as to say UFO's probably come from another dimension, but that they are NOT intergalactic space vehicles. He did conclude that alien abductions can best be understood in terms of some sort of hybridization species propogation program. And John Mack stated that from a non-religious viewpoint. Essentially my friend's argument is that UFO's are fallen angels, as angels biblically have the capacity to generate light, manipulate matter, and vanish instantly. Just like these UFO's do.

So basically my friends big point which was hammered over and over again was that "as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man"

It got me thinking just in time for all the Mayan madness that covered Central America and the world recently.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Wait a minute, who are those four chaps on horseback? War, Famine, Death and Pestilence. Oh them, they're always hanging around.

(Is it all right to quote oneself?) They've always been there, human life IS the apocalypse. And some of it's fun.But not always when it knocks on your door.

I had someone recently speak to me about doomsday via a Biblical perspective using UFO's, alien abductions, and the Black Eyed Kids phenomena as the launch pad for the conversation. Being that I have an open mind, I listened.

Basically, his point sprang from the gospels "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" And then he segued into, "what makes the time of Noah so distinctive and noteworthy? Basically it's that Fallen Angels were having sex with women and created the Nephilim. He referenced that from Genesis 6, which I took the time to confirm "When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then theLord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." According to my friend, the phrase Sons of God in Hebrew is only used 3 times in the entire bible and each time it's used, it's in reference to fallen angels. Essentially the argument goes that the Nephilim were attempting to ruin the bloodline by which Eve's offspring would crush Satan's head in Genesis 3 after the fall. So Satan was basically orchestrating the destruction of God's plan for salvation via Eve's seed. Made sense to me.

Really interesting stuff considering the recent explosion of UFO activity on a global level. Click here for a youtube clip about the Phoenix Lights from 1997. Some 10,000 people eye-witnessed the Phoenix Lights hover over Phoenix for three hours traveling at about 30 mph. John Mack, a Pulitzer Prize Winner and professor at Harvard Medical School even went so far as to say UFO's probably come from another dimension, but that they are NOT intergalactic space vehicles. He did conclude that alien abductions can best be understood in terms of some sort of hybridization species propogation program. And John Mack stated that from a non-religious viewpoint. Essentially my friend's argument is that UFO's are fallen angels, as angels biblically have the capacity to generate light, manipulate matter, and vanish instantly. Just like these UFO's do.

So basically my friends big point which was hammered over and over again was that "as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man"

It got me thinking just in time for all the Mayan madness that covered Central America and the world recently.

While the Bible does brush open this. A book not included in the Bible the "Book of Enoch" Goes into much greater detail of what happened in that time. Once one reads it they will no doubt understand why it was not included. There would be great temptation by Satan. Temptation with technology. Also once one read it they will come to realize the fallen angels are still very much at work today continuing to drop dangerous technology in our lap as it were. This is why I question technology.

I can really understand why the church didn't include it. And at the time the decision that was made was a good one. The problem now is that knowledge may be critical to insuring salvation. Temptation with technology is now very relevant in our modern world.

In regards to the UFO phenomenon , one eyewitness case of alien abduction had me wondering . The victim of the abduction was able to stop the abduction by saying, "Be gone in the name of the Jesus Christ." This only supposedly works with Satan and his minions, This would imply that these aliens are actually fallen angels.

Note: Had the Book of Enoch been included it would immediately follow Genesis.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for that link ILK. Got me some reading to do. Somehow that little bit of Genesis 6 wasn't covered so well in Mennonite Sunday School. :penitent:

Wasnt covered at Temple when I was a kid either. Its amazing whats left out!

Thanks for the heads up on Enoch, Shafted.

I've never read it until now, heck I haven't even spent time really reading the bible. I think the most fascinating part was found in Enoch 10:15, "bind them for 70 generations" which refers to the Nephilim being bound for 70 generations from the time of Enoch. If you believe in the length of a generation as being 70 years, the end of that 70 generations (4900 years) would be right about now.

This also got me to thinking, it could also be argued that as hybridization between fallen angels and biological females was present then, so hybridization between species with use of technology now is also being designed and mastered.

With regards to human hybridization, alot of this is easily understood by looking at the work of Ray Kurzweil. He has 19 honorary doctorates, received honors from 3 U.S. Presidents, and Forbes Magazine called him, "the rightful heir to Thomas Edison" Ray Kurzweil now works as Director of Engineering at Google. He programmed a computer to compose music in the style of classical composers while in high school in 1960's. In his 20's he invented a reading machine for the blind. His first customer was Stevie Wonder. When you think of how primitive computer brains were back then, this is astonishing. Kurzweil noticed that all information technologies progress exponentially, doubling in performance while decreasing in size and price. Double every year, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and in just three decades the world has topped one Billion. A smart phone in 2012 is several billion times more powerful per dollar than computers used in the 1960's and they are 100,000 times smaller. The argument is that the world can create computers twice as powerful as they are today next year because we are using today's computers to create them.

AI will reach human levels by 2029:

His prediction for 2029, "Computer implants designed for direct connection to the brain are also available. They are capable of augmenting natural senses and of enhancing higher brain functions like memory, learning speed and overall intelligence."

Another for 2029, "Direct brain implants allow users to enter full-immersion virtual reality—with complete sensory stimulation—without any external equipment. People can have their minds in a totally different place at any moment. This technology is in widespread use."

"Our thinking will become a hybrid of biological and non biological thinking" according to Kurzweil. The electronics will be the size of blood cells which will be implanted in our body.

Unfortunately I have to temper your enthusiasm a bit. On average a generation is about 30 years. That means that 70 generations cover about the time since the year zero. Take also into account that there has been a translation error in these old books. In the Middle East they were on a moon calender (Islam still is) and the word for moon has at some point been translated as year. (980 moons is about 80 years. Getting a child at 500 moons is 41-42 years, which is late but doable). The doubling of computer power (called Moore's law) has been going on for quite some time but seems to have slowed down lately. My previous laptop was the top of the line and is now at least 7 years old and it was 3 GHz. My current one is not much faster (2 years old). Progress seems to be in multi-core and multi-processor computing but that runs into several limitations: many things are outrageously difficult to parallelize and more important: heat. In the 70's big computers needed enormous cooling devices. In the 80's, with the chips taking over, this cooling was not needed and that went on through the 90's and early 20's. At the moment we are making lots of money renting out the old cooled rooms to companies that need to have large numbers of computers to run their websites. There is a physics principle involved here. If we can get superconducting computers things will be better (far less heat), but these have been just around the corner for at least 30 years already and may stay just around the corner for quite some time to come. About which books are taught: Different churches have different favorites. There was a time that you could get burned at the stake for having a bible at home. Early in Christianity there were very many books floating around, but at one church meeting (Nicea?) it was decided which gospels to keep (there were many). The rest was destroyed. Relatively recently they found the gospel according to Judas back. It gives quite a different outlook. Y.

Edited by yozz

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

On average a generation is about 30 years. That means that 70 generations cover about the

time since the year zero.

This is very close to my calculation of 33 years for modern times. Remember though for a very long time 40 years old would have been considered elderly so more generations may have coexisted in the same point in time and at other times, less. There are way too many variables to pin down an actual time at this time.

We would need a good sampling of genealogies going back to that time to get a handle on it. The best chance of this would be with the oldest Jewish bloodlines.

It's a living equation where the variables change with environmental factors.

This is very close to my calculation of 33 years for modern times. Remember though for a very long time 40 years old would have been considered elderly so more generations may have coexisted in the same point in time and at other times, less. There are way too many variables to pin down an actual time at this time.

We would need a good sampling of genealogies going back to that time to get a handle on it. The best chance of this would be with the oldest Jewish bloodlines.

It's a living equation where the variables change with environmental factors.

If you are serious about looking into this, I would love to see the information on those bloodlines.

Dec 26th.. still no F-ing zombies! Dammit! :(

http://finance.yahoo.com/topics/financially-fit/finfit-6-brands-likely-disappear-150000624.html

An interesting article/video . Apparently the market believes JC Penny and Mitsubishi motors will disappear from the American markets by the end of the year.

Whats really odd.. JCP has been around for over a century. They survived the great depression , wall street crashes and many times when scavenging/rationing was about. Their model of sales must have changed many times to keep up and stay afloat yet in the present, nobody is really doing to well.

Mitsubishi has been around for a very long time too! They built the ' Zero ' planes for the Japs in WW2. They were once an industry giant that even built farming and other heavy equipment. They have divisions that manufacture electronical goods. I believe they are just ' shrinking ' and eliminating some of their ventures/divisions for the future.

Economic collapse is one of those doomsday entities.

If the economy collapses, im gonna blame the Zombies regardless! :D

-Ilk.

Unfortunately I have to temper your enthusiasm a bit...

You'd have to hold a gun to my head to temper my enthusiasm Yozz. And then I'd have to make sure it was real, it worked, and was loaded.

Basically, you can't. So don't try.

I dunno what the hell its going to take! I just noticed I broke the 1000 post barrier.. and theres still no zombies! :( Maybe the Mayans will be confused not having a way to figure out what day it is and they will walk around mindless looking for brain-meats ?