Happy 12-12-12 Day!

I don't view 12/21/2012 as the end of the world, but I will not rule out the possibility that it may be the beginning based on the current world situation. I also cannot rule out that the world ending event hasn't already happened. It's just that nobody noticed it due to the mainstream media being told to shut up about it. For example: It will be 10 to 30 years before we see the worldwide destruction caused by the Fukushima Daiichi power station. In this period expect major increases in cancer rates most notably Leukemia across the entire northern hemesphere. Folks, you all need to watch the situation happening at Fukushima. There is only a trickle of information coming out of Japan. We knew years ago that if a nuclear reactor had a melt through it would be a world ending event, but it would take time to destroy. Folks, just in case you are unaware, Daiichi has had three melt through's. But to be fair, the reactor melt downs are the least of our worries globally. The spent fuel pools are the real disaster waiting to happen. The number 4 spent fuel pool is hanging by a thread. If it goes massive quantities of radioisotopes will be ejected into the atmosphere (the worst case scenario). I really think that if a world ending event happens on that day, it will be too insignificant to easily recognize. Only later on will we recognize the significance of it. For some things now at least, it's already too late to prep. The time to prep for nuclear release has come and gone. Those who weren't prepared can expect radiation related illnesses. The truth is denial will kill most people.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, according to Clinton's health and human services secretary Donna Shalayla, "Everybody's got to die with something" As to the Mayans, if they were so good at predicting the future, maybe they should have foreseen the Spanish coming....

What we are all forgetting is that the world was of course to end on 1-1-1000. In those days there were very many people believing that. Just as now there are many people who believe that they (and other believers) will be picked up by a spaceship. The things you hear when you are not deaf.... The Maya number has been calculated wrong anyway and is supposed to take place in one or two centuries, and it is just as with the year 1000: enter a new digit/number. The 12-12-12 at 12:12:12 was kind of cute though. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Cannot really think you believe in that rubbish, (I know you don't). I hope.

Actually, there have been MANY studies in regards to animal behavior and brain interactions. Animals move more of instinct then emotion. Its said that humans have more rational thought ( Questionable? Surely ;) ). There could be a scenario where some kind of infection could cause rabid behavior. With the way our immune systems have been altered with injections, our diets altered with genetically enhanced foods.. something WILL eventually give.

Look at florida and that homeless guy. Ate the face off one guy and then went after a cop. He was shot how many times before he even bothered to look at the cop before going back to his original lunch?

There were LOTS of reported incidents over the last 4 or 5 years. People just look at the celebrities and the glam of everything and dont look at the full picture. We tend to turn a blind eye on whats really going on.

I don't view 12/21/2012 as the end of the world, but I will not rule out the possibility that it may be the beginning based on the current world situation. I also cannot rule out that the world ending event hasn't already happened. It's just that nobody noticed it due to the mainstream media being told to shut up about it.

For example: It will be 10 to 30 years before we see the worldwide destruction caused by the Fukushima Daiichi power station. In this period expect major increases in cancer rates most notably Leukemia across the entire northern hemesphere.

While going through treatments, MANY od the doctors where I went all stated such. They are really worried about the true fallout and the problems being there wont be enough doctors in the future to handle the workload. This will multiply the problem as the masses start to suffer with nowhere to turn.

There was great concerns amongst the whole staff there. I would say they are quite educated in such matters as they treat patients daily about it.

I really think that if a world ending event happens on that day, it will be too insignificant to easily recognize. Only later on will we recognize the significance of it.

For some things now at least, it's already too late to prep. The time to prep for nuclear release has come and gone. Those who weren't prepared can expect radiation related illnesses.

The truth is denial will kill most people.

Yep. I dont want to sound like a doomsday type but Ive been a believer in being self sufficient for a long time. You dont know how much freedom you have until you try and do things for yourself and realize the limitations that have been put upon us.

Theres many things that can happen but the biggest one I see happening : Economical Meltdown.

With the way all to many people are crying about the ' rich ' not paying their fair share and the divisive attitudes.. Something is going to give. " That will never happen! ".. If someone believes such, they are already lost and dont even realize it.

What a lot of people in their ' world view ' dont realize is that by demonizing one group of people and trying to ' bring them down ' it offsets the balance thats there. " What balance! ". Well.. if you take away something from someone ( anyone ), they no longer have it to contribute. It might be a little or maybe a great bunch, but its something. That ' Something ' then has to be replaced.. but that former group no longer has it to give. So, someone else now has to make up for the difference to keep the balance to keep it going.

Such was a factor in the original colonization of the U.S. , something kids today dont learn in U.S. history. They do however learn how to use condoms and all about the newest diseases like AIDS.

Most kids dont learn that you can gut an animal, pack it in salt/wrap it, and bury it so it will be edible for a week or so. They dont know how to add iodine and boil water to purify it. They couldnt orientate a map or use a compass to find out where they are or get a heading to go somewhere. They look at the stars and say ' oh how pretty ' yet couldnt find a constellation to find their way..

They can navigate the hell out of facebook and tell everyone how bad it is that someone else has something and they dont. Its " Unfair! " they tell you without ever looking at how much basic skills the population really has.

When those radioisotopes you speak of start to propagate, we will loose the vinyards in Cali first. It will be the first sign of the times ( so to say ). It should happen in the next 3-4 years. It will move to the great plains and the western regions of our nation. This will effect EVERYONE as the U.S. provides a lot of the planets food.

When food stocks start to dwindle.. When people have to provide for themselves.. riots!

This is why I base my whole ' world view ' that we are individuals and should be free to either succeed or fail on our own merits. Theres no rich or poor. Theres no ' haves or have-nots '. There arent any leftists or rightwingers..

There are those whom have decided what they should do for themselves and those whom have chosen to rely off of others. Its really that simple. ;)

Whatever it boils down to, bring it! The sooner the better as Im getting older and it makes things harder as Im not the young guy I once was :D

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Ilk: Buy land. Enough to raise enough food to feed your family. That way, when governments lose control, and the food supply begins to run out, at least you'll have the wherewithal to survive. And then, buy bullets. Lots and lots of bullets. That way you can keep what you've grown from being stolen by those that couldn't be bothered to be prepared. (I already have the land, seed and knowledge to grow our own and a good supply of bullets to keep it.) ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ilk:

Buy land. Enough to raise enough food to feed your family.

Already have quite a bit ( 157 acres ) and lease it to farmers.

That way, when governments lose control, and the food supply begins to run out, at least you'll have the wherewithal to survive.

Not worried about that.

And then, buy bullets. Lots and lots of bullets. That way you can keep what you've grown from being stolen by those that couldn't be bothered to be prepared.

(I already have the land, seed and knowledge to grow our own and a good supply of bullets to keep it.) ;-)

Check your PM's ;)

-Ilk.

Well, according to Clinton's health and human services secretary Donna Shalayla, "Everybody's got to die with something"

As to the Mayans, if they were so good at predicting the future, maybe they should have foreseen the Spanish coming....

Actually, the strange thing is that the Mexicans did seem to expect the Spaniards, to the day. They knew that Quetzalcoatl would land on a 9 Wind day in a One Reed year, which Cortes did. Coincidence, I know.

That way, when governments lose control,

Control really? I'd rather would have put it "when the corporations let go of the puppet strings of government and run"

Al

I fully understand what you say about modern kids, no nothing about life in general. The other week my mum said to the gasman my boiler is sounding like a steam engine, his reply what's a steam engine. I have a four anda half year old grandaughter she can use an ipad an iphone, rewind pause record live television. I had to go out and buy a telly recorder for her because we could not do it at our house, so it's I'll pause this while I go to the loo grandad, Year and a half old grandson knows what a mobile phone is and will play quite happy with one, hold it to his ear etc. You have to admit none of this modern tech was about when most of us were growing up, but at the age of sixteen I could strip a car engine and put it back together, done that loads of times all learnt from watching and helping my dad. One of my big problems is I have to know how things work, been like that all my life. The other night two little girls from next door said to me we can see venus, they had the hump when I told them it was jupiter.

life is not a rehearsal

What a load of crap.

I'm well prepared for the apocolypse: A large bottle of sleeping pills and a litre of whisky.

Not my style. I plan to go screaming and kicking all the way.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Control really? I'd rather would have put it "when the corporations let go of the puppet strings of government and run"

Al

So.. with ' them ' ( corporations ) gone, out of the picture, why couldnt ' we the people ' live together all peacefully?

I know why : Division.

For too long, we have all been told we ' must get along '. One group has to ' tolerate ' the other. ' Respect ' is something that is ' free ' and doesnt need to be earned. For the most part, when its my skin or those whom have spoken down to me in the past about my beliefs.. they are 100% screwed. Not a drop of water or food will come from my hands. In times like those, people realise where they have wronged and the period for ' apologies ' are over. The fit will survive.

By ' Fit ' , I dont mean the rich, poor, white, black.. I mean those people whom have realized that life isnt about hating other people. Life isnt about being a bigger ' intellectual ' or having all these degrees and being ' over educated ' . Those whom believe they are so much better then everyone else will be ( what most could agree to the term of ) the planets ' toy '.

What MOST people do know at heart but hate to own up to.. they really arent that important and honestly couldnt survive on their own. They dont have the basic knowledge to fend for themselves packed under that pile of textbooks and degrees. They are HIGHLY OFFENDED when such is even brought up.

Me? I think I will do ' ok ', better then most :D

What a load of crap.

I'm well prepared for the apocolypse: A large bottle of sleeping pills and a litre of whisky.

Naw.. I see you as the type to say ' bring it on! ' and get a lance to go with one of those horses you ride ;)

Me? Ill go the Z-max ways :D

post-12379-0-92200300-1355468598_thumb.j

They believe, from DNA studies, that the human race dropped to little more than a thousand individuals at one point. It's clear they didn't survive by competing with each other. All the evidence from natural and man-made disasters in modern times is that people don't fall apart but pull together. During World War II the British Government was convinced that aerial bombing would induce widespread panic. The rest is history. When the apocalypse comes, I'll put the kettle on. You'll all be welcome round for a cup of tea.

When the apocalypse comes, I'll put the kettle on. You'll all be welcome round for a cup of tea.

Time for Tea? From a British babe.. Hmm.. thats something I've never tried before :D

I think the operative phase would be "the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT"

Shafted : You are quite correct. " as we know it ". There used to be a phrase that stated something like " Its a scary world out there " and its become very true today. Just some food for thought and looks from different perspectives. Call it some ' examples ' if one would like. - Theres some people whom are all ' green '. They say the polar caps are melting, water levels are rising and that costal areas will become swallowed up. Some Island nations have great concerns about this. - There are some whom worry about the financial institutions collapsing. Looking at Greece, France and other nations ( Including the US! ), there really is an immediate worry. Its one of the realities of Globalism. When one domino goes over, they all start to topple. - Religious Fanatics of ' in the name of god ' types. Look at the ' Arab Spring ' and tell me theres some means of peace there? Israel/Palestine.. Its not an ' if ' , but a ' when ' some kind of NBC/Chemical or maybe even a smaller entity will go off and upset the whole planets balance of what we call ' peace '. - Earthquakes and other ' natural ' disasters. The last Tsunami that hit.. there was no seismographic tremors recorded. It just happened out of nowhere. - West Nile, AIDS, MadCow.. theres so many diseases out there that could go a literal interpretation of ' viral ' and put chaos amongst the population of the planet. Too many people say ' That will never happen ' so they take no heed. I live in NY. We get quite a bit of snow. I know there will be days when driving will be less then tolerable for me. I know the retards in my area will all believe their all-wheel-drive or 4x4 will make them invincible so they will go out and drive anyways. Me? I have a case of Chef-boyardee Ravioli's, a HUGE shelving unit stocked with Campbells soup, 2 Freezers packed with a Cow and a hog I had butchered this past summer. Theres frozen/freeze-dried veggies of all kinds.. theres 3 months of food for Darian and I. I also have a 55gallon drum of Kerosene for my heaters AND a 55gallon drum of Diesel for my 2 generators. Candles, Batteries, another 55gallon plastic drum of purified water ( Iodized , non salted ). I have a first aid box with everything from double anti-biotic creams to penicillin, chlorides, sterile bandages/gauze dressing, aspirin.. FEMA says to have enough provisions for 3 days to a week.. I laughed at such a proposal and figured a month minimum. I remember the Blizzard of 77! :P Tara :"One of my colleagues bet one of the others that the world is going to end. My question was how she's going to collect if it does! " THAT is the question of 2012! I guess we can all find out on the other side ;)

Dammit! Im officially pissed off! Its now 12-21 in some parts of the world and theres no Zombies yet! I spent enough on those green bullets that I could have taken a HUGE shopping spree and bought quite a few rockin pairs of kicks.. Bah! HUMBUG! :D

Zombies - the unprepared masses roaming the land looking for food in the event of a major catastrophe.