Lifts? Really?

ilikekicks

https://www.bugarrishoes.com/?page=collectionList&categoryCode=&kind=&gclid=CInhhP-aoLMCFQWe4AodlXYAfg I could never wear those shoes as I would feel I was hiding something. I also find them quite dreadful in appearance. Id rather just a good old wedge or stiletto. Just be out in the open with it. Comments? -ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I think it's because we don't have an issue with how tall we are. I'm only 5'8" but have never felt the need to appear taller. Yes it's a consequence of wearing heels but kits about the way they look so I wouldn't bother with lifts. They must make. Few quid from a certain Mr Cowell from these though as he wears them regularly.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I used to own a pair of those that I had worn to work in the past, years ago. I agree, they are pretty much just modified ugly men's shoes. I now wear some rather plain looking 2.5"-3" wedges to work, they are nothing exciting, but it is what I feel comfortable wearing at work, and they sure look nicer than those lift shoes. An example of typical shoes I wear to work are below

post-2375-0-35179200-1351545220_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not crazy about wedges, but I like those. I like real high heels. I don't even know why women go nuts for wedges! For me, 3.5" heels, and 4.5" heels with a platform. I know its not that high, but I want something a can walk in all day without being in pair. And no synthetic shoes either, leather all the way!

• 3 weeks later...

I am a tall dude (6-3) so I keep the heels to the 2 to 2 1/2 inch range. More than that and I look more ridiculous than I already do - ha ha. I wear heels 'cause I like to, no need for hidden heels here. Last summer I was in Vegas wearing a pair of 2 inch heeled sandals when a guy saw my shoes and said he liked my sandals (I talked about this in another post). The guy was shorter than me, and he made a comment that he has always looked for a way to be taller. I told him to give heels a try, he said he may just do that. We laughed, and parted our ways. While we were talking he was also on the phone with his wife, he commented to her that he was talking to a guy that was wearing a "cool" pair of high heels.... !!!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hidden sneakers heels are actually part of this years fashion, they just don't make them in larger size 12. So the men's versions are...like blah!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hidden sneakers heels are actually part of this years fashion, they just don't make them in larger size 12. So the men's versions are...like blah!

I just checked Sketchers and your correct. They have 11 as their largers pair :(

http://www.skechers.com/style/48107/skch-plus-3-dunk-it/red

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.