Ever Wearing Heels Visiting Parents House?

Curt

If so, would you leave them by the front door when you take them off, or put them in your gym bag. I wonder what my parents would think about my fluevog, portside pumps, or my jessica simpson, torta ankle boots?

Not likely to happen - - Haven't seen my father in years, and my mother would completely freak. Same with the inlaws and associated family. Might be OK with one of the Sister inlaws, but her husband couldn't handle it. Nope - ain't happening.

I am doing this since 5 yrs now, although I am not wearing the gierliest styles when visiting my parents. My father does not understand but keeps quiet about it. He commented only once stating that he does not understand and he thinks I was just crazy. My mother was concerned that I was gay - which I am definitely not ( I have no idea why wearing high heels should make a guy gay). She always tries to convince me to stop heeling - I guess because she fears the reaction of other people towards her. I suspect that in her eyes I am spoiling her image. I am really sad about my impression that the image she is believing to represent in her environment seems more important than a heartfelt contact to her son.

Depends on 2 things. The Weather and what kind of ' bottom ' is on what Im wearing. If Im wearing a softer material in a wedge or something like an Ugg boot, no problems. Metal spikes though.. My mother would hit me with a broom all the way out of her house for destroying her hard wood floors ( even though Im the one whom re-surfaced/finished them! ). If its muddy/rainy, I always take my footware off at the door, regardless of what kind it is. Id either use the shoe rack or leave them on.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Done it often without any negatives. My mum past on just over 14 months ago. To Quote her " You allways had a high instep". I supose for that reason heels feel quite natural for me. Al