How Do You Store Your High Heels?

gary0618

Those are my wifes shoes. I keep mine in boxes so she does not have to them. She went crazy with those. Bought every color and a few backups of the ones she wore all The time. She got them at victoris sec rets. Not sure what a jute is.

Heels2u,

Google is your friend. From Wikipedia:

"Jute is name of the plant or fiber that is use to make burlap, Hessian or gunny clothes. Jute is one of the most affordable natural fibres and is second only to cotton in amount produced and variety of uses of vegetable fibres. Jute fibres are composed primarily of the plant materials cellulose (major component of plant fibre) and lignin (major components of wood fibre). It is thus a ligno-cellulosic fibre that is partially a textile fibre and partially wood. It falls into the bast fibre category (fibre collected from bast or skin of the plant) along with kenaf, industrial hemp, flax (linen), ramie, etc. The industrial term for jute fibre is raw jute. The fibres are off-white to brown, and 1–4 metres (3–12 feet) long."

Steve

this is a nice storage system, scroll to start video at 5min mark

I had something to say, but sometime while watching the video I completely forgot what it was! I may have been distracted! ;-)

An interesting topic of conversation! I really like the first one - the towel rail one. Good thinking there. Mine currently reside in a neat row under the bed but I still have the cheap argos shoe rack I bought for the previous collection which maybe getting used for heels again seeing as the collection is growing fast!

I just put my heels in. A bookshelf. Its actully in my living room. 4 pairs of knee boots and 5 pairs of shoes. They are the ones that I wear the most. I have other heels in the closet that I never wear. I'm thinking of giving them away. They are 70s plats.