Think these are horrible Loboutins

barney15c

It just goes to show you the top designers are not infallable by a long shot.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Would not mind betting Victoria Beckham will have a pair, or somebody like her. Not for my taste though. I prefere a plain simple type of style.

life is not a rehearsal

Would not mind betting Victoria Beckham will have a pair, or somebody like her. Not for my taste though. I prefere a plain simple type of style.

She seems to have virtually every high end pair of shoes going..probably a lot for free...she's welcome to these ones!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

They are... Unique. Not too crazy about them myself, but I see not even the high end designers always get it right. I'm sure once somebody like Christina Aguilera or Kim Kardashian gets a pair then everyone will want a pair :irked:.

They are perfect!!! What a great way to add that little extra something to a lion costume for Halloween... I find them unusual, not to the typical CL designs, but not all bad. The right outfit will make them look great...

Those shoes are just perfect. The only problem is that lion-paw like toe-box. That makes them hideous. They are kind of bizarre: I like the shoe but the toes make me freak out. It's a very weird feeling, like a schizophrenic outrage.

HA! I'll take that bet! Hell, Posh Spice probably already has a pair! :irked:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Based on the description alone, without looking at the picture first, I was imagining a platform heel with the paws protruding off the toe box. After looking at the actual shoe, I love the line of the pump and the fact that it's NOT a platform sole. I would probably try it on just for the curiosity of how it would actually look, but wouldn't commit to it. I'm still targeting the Louboutin Decoltissimo 100 in navy patent, which, is a little harder to find now... :irked:

I said it once and I will say it again. Just because something has a huge designer's name on it, doesnt make it cute!:irked: Nina Ricci does this alot..creating hideous "things":speechless:

of course everyone has different tastes and I respect that. But some designers are ridonkulous, just because Im a famous French designer doesnt give me the "ok go" to make a box with feathers and fireworks coming out of it and than paste my name on it. Than expect others to buy them.. No way Jose.

I have seen travesties:mecry: in my short years of living on this Earth. The sad part is they are capable of making the most beautiful shoes, but every now and than some designer decides to lose his or her mind and we have "this".

Unfortunately, stw8, it seems they are not available any more. You can have the New Decoltissimo but in 85.

Dah! That is sad to hear...I first saw the Decoltissimo 100 last February at Neiman Marcus. Aside from the classic line of the pump, the look of it in a navy patent was gorgeous (and I'm not usually into blues). If I had the funds I would've bought it on the spot. Last time I checked was in June and I was still (barely) available.

I did attempt to bid on a used black leather pair on eBay a couple months back. The opening bid was set low, but the winning bid ended up being more than I wanted to put into them so I wasn't that bummed. Still looking the eBay route, or if by chance it's sold from a private seller, too.

Dah! That is sad to hear...I first saw the Decoltissimo 100 last February at Neiman Marcus. Aside from the classic line of the pump, the look of it in a navy patent was gorgeous (and I'm not usually into blues).

All classic Loubies are incredible. I have two pairs, Pigalle and Decollette 868, and they are amazing.

Maybe they usually continue to deliver classics. Babels (I'm in love with those boots) were discontinued but this winter were available again -only at CL's shop-, so... who knows... maybe you can get them.

I would try Net-a-Porter, My Theresa, and Louboutin's site itself

Oh! Come on guys and gals! They would look great with a tiger print outfit or as a door to door salesperson, you could really make a noted sell by getting your tiger heeled feet in a door. They are definitely conversation items for some social gatherings. You'd be the talk of the town, You tiger you. That door to door selling might not go so well, if your selling food items for storage purposes, but then again who knows. Of course, if I'm going to break my piggy bank, there better be some other Louboutin high heels that are worth it. They can throw the tiger paws in with my order if they want me to consider exhibiting such idiocy, but I wouldn't buy them directly. My feet are pawed enough without some tiger pawed heels reminding me.

Oh! Come on guys and gals! They would look great with a tiger print outfit or as a door to door salesperson

If you could afford these shoes you wouldnt need to go door to door selling !!!!!:irked:

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

They would look great with a tiger print outfit or as a door to door salesperson, you could really make a noted sell by getting your tiger heeled feet in a door.

Do you think he/she should growl or purr? :irked:

Any way... the heel is way amazing!