The strangest platform sole i have ever seen!

barney15c

Yikes, at that price they better be made of titanium or carbon fiber. :) But, anyway I am sure they are more stable than they appear. I'm not that fond of the appearance though, looks too 'gimmicky' to me, too much going on with three different surfaces and double platform. On a nitpicky marketing/photography note, a new pair of shoes that is used for pictures and at that price, should look damn near perfect in the photo, those have all sorts of debris on the suede material, and the suede looks rubbed on one side of the shoe as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Everybody has a gimick. All they have to do is sell a few of those to someone prominant in the spotlight, and there will be others, who can afford them, who will buy them and wear them.

It's like the story of the man selling apples on the street corner. A man walking by asks the man selling apples, "how much for one apple?" The man selling them says, "one million dollars an apple." The man walking by says, "you'll never get rich selling an apple for one million dollars!" The man selling the apples says, "I only need to sell one!":silly:

Those are not the best implementation of the GML sole. I'm more worried about the slingback element of the shoe. I have yet to see a slingback I like. I like the grey, blue and yellow version attached. I like the sandal version I've also attached. With a simple outfit they'd work really well (in my eyes). There's nothing unstable about them. It's a trick of the eye. If you don't like them you'll have a fit when you see Finsk's heels. It's just shoe design and I heartily applaud it all. Even when it's ugly. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522943645_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522943654_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522943659_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522943661_thumb.jpg

I love the grey/blue/yellow versions. I'd go public in a pair of those.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I like the grey, blue and yellow version attached. I like the sandal version I've also attached. With a simple outfit they'd work really well (in my eyes).

Ben

Yes. Seriously love the grey, blue, and yellow colours together, but so not liking that platform. Not into full platforms normally anyway. Just having them as semi-plats would be so much better. They do look pretty awesome although the heel bit is sort of really on a sharp angle and I try to find high heels that have not so sharp an angle for the heel.

I am not the best at PhotoShop but am trying to learn more for my work (documentation) and have had a try at making them into semi-platforms :)

Lately I am into heels with jeans, also as winter is coming here, and I can totally see these working with jeans.

Christine.

Oops. Forgot to add my PhotoShop'd picture. Will reply again with picture (as I spent about 20 minutes doing it).