Gave it honest try

Mr.Friske

As many of you who visit the favorite picture part of this forum know, my wife has an has an vast collection of heels. I guess curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to try as few pairs of hers on. She is a US women's 10 and I am a US mans 9, so most of here shoes are about one size to small for me. She does have a few pairs that are a little big on her that seemed to fit correctly me though. Even though a couple of pairs were quite fetching on my feet, I don't think that heeling is for me. I am however glad that I tried it because it did give me an appreciation for how effortlessly my wife walks in her heel as well as the guys here that do it. Also, it satisfied my curiosity as to what they felt like to walk in. I hope you don't mind me sharing. :smile:

I all guys should have your attitude Mr.Friske. Thankyou for sharing your experiance with us all, it's fantastic that you gave them a try but found they weren't for you, because atleast now you know.. and if you ever get curious again, you'll have something to go back to :smile:

Mr. Friske,

I, like others here, admire the fact that you at least tried wearing and walking in high heels. And this, like many things in life, are not for everyone. But at least your wife enjoys wearing high heels and you enjoy seeing your wife in high heels. Thank you for sharing with us.

You have missed the essential : what it feels to walk in in front of everybody ! :D

That may be so but there are as many will agree many steps need to be taken to get that far let alone out of the house.

Mr.Friske

Well done for the attempt and as you note, now appreciate your wifes ability.

Some find it easy, some hard some impossible! Which ever gender.

Even that tiny try has made you aware of the the difference, with that when you go out together you will begin to see and be aware of stupid simple obstacles that can be the downfall of any heeler, but do note not to be too much of a sheepdog in avoiding those pitfalls etc.

Bravo:clap::smile:

Al

Good for you, heeling it´s not for everyone, but at least you can do an informed choice now, and that kind of choice is what we all support here i think. And i´m glad you have a better apreciation for the effort your wife (and other women) do by wearing them.

Good for you! One thing most of us have noticed is that the longer one wears heels the more natural it becomes. Heeling isn't for most guys, but you can still appreciate your wife's collection as she wears them. :smile:

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Good Effort Sire - I applaud you and thank you for sharing. At least youve tried it as the others have said and remain a dedicated admirer. Can you also confirm that the experience hasnt altered your personality and that you havent turned gay as per the common misconception out there :D (apologies for my dark humour :smile:)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Thank you all for the kind words of support. My wife does not know about me trying on her shoes and it is probably for the best. Fortunately, I can admire her in them. We have been on a shoe buying binge lately, so another photo shoot will be in order for all you to enjoy too. :smile:

Mr.Friske, why do you say it's for the best that your wife doesn't know you tried on her heels? she obviously knows you have a keen liking for them if you do photoshoots of her in her shoes. Worst case scenario is that she says something along the lines of "okay, well just dont ever do it again". OR she might even be curious to see you in some herself :smile:

Mr.Friske, why do you say it's for the best that your wife doesn't know you tried on her heels? she obviously knows you have a keen liking for them if you do photoshoots of her in her shoes. Worst case scenario is that she says something along the lines of "okay, well just dont ever do it again". OR she might even be curious to see you in some herself :D

My wife has expressed very strongly her distaste for men wearing heels just yesterday. She knows that there are quite a few men on this site that wear heels, and is fine with me posting here. I figure what she does not know won't hurt her. I did however get to buy her 2 more pair of heels for birthday yesterday. So, even though I won't be able to tell her about me trying on some of her other pairs, I will have more great heels to see her in.:smile: