Heeling to old H.S. tonight :o

ChipsHH

I just wanted to post ahead of time. I'm heading back to the H.S. I graduated from for a Play happening tonight. The only difference: I'm going in heels! So I'm gonna get it from alot of people, cause this is Opening night, seemingly the first busiest nights my school has. That, and I posted an Event for awhile that I was coming, so I don't know if it contributed to people coming or not. But it's gonna be quite the night, and I'll get to see who's my real friends or not. Wish me luck! :silly: I'll bring my camera and try to take pics, but I'll be taking a sort of shy approach mostly. We'll see :unsure:

Formally "HHDude"

Lol, nahhh. I think I'm going all-in with this one. I rather not lie or anything like that. They ask questions; I answer them. Simple :silly: Thanks for the idea though :unsure: Here's a few pics of my look for the night.

post-5877-133522936633_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522936655_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522936675_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522936694_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Hey! I think you have chosen a good combination for a H.S. appearance and I wish you the best. There are some that cringe at the sight of men wearing stilettos, but society must know the extent of the types of the footwear men have the desire to wear. Limiting heels to blocks or wedges is actually the same thing men are faced with now.

I just wanted to post ahead of time. I'm heading back to the H.S. I graduated from for a Play happening tonight. The only difference: I'm going in heels! So I'm gonna get it from alot of people, cause this is Opening night, seemingly the first busiest nights my school has. That, and I posted an Event for awhile that I was coming, so I don't know if it contributed to people coming or not.

But it's gonna be quite the night, and I'll get to see who's my real friends or not. Wish me luck! :unsure: I'll bring my camera and try to take pics, but I'll be taking a sort of shy approach mostly. We'll see :-?

Best of luck mate! Hope you have a great time :silly:

Call me Tights!

Patent platform stilettos and baggy jeans? NOT a good combination under any circumstances.

Hey, I made it work, though :unsure: As soon as I showed off to one, everyone else took notice. And I didn't mind pulling the pant leg up for a few "admirers" and curious kids :silly:

Full story of the night in a few~

Formally "HHDude"

I wish I was 19 again only with what I know now.. In regard to heeling, you're already there and as such have got a long long list of good times to look forward to! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

HHDude I'm with Trolldeg on this one. You have a nice pair of high heels there. Next time try a better fit pair of jeans and much shorter pant leg. Let your admirers see your heels without having to ask. I hope you had a great time and meny more like it. Mike

Well, folks... I believe this is the motivation I needed to start back out heeling again ;)

Last night was un-regrettable. And I know I'll be doing it again in the near future, whether the sporting events for the school or another Play. I now found another "safe haven" to go public heeling at :P

So basically to start off, I made an event on Facebook stating that I would arrive to the school in matching heels, and I got a few followers on that. But I shut down the event since the event was "uncalled for", which I agree with. It was kind of pointless to do an event on something little as this. Who would even see my heels in the first place? Haha. So I deleted it, but I guess the "followers" didn't quite forget about my "deal" or "bet" as they probably saw it as. And I had a feeling that some would remember anyway, not to mention that I said I would do it nonetheless, even if the event were deleted. So, I went on...

...But the heels were bagged. That's right. I didn't quite go To the Play In the heels shown below. Rather, I got the best bag I could find, and brought the shoes in with me that way. It was nearly the start of the Play, so I felt that this was best...to me, anyway. Plus, it was a long walk and I didn't feel capable of walking that far in them, especially since I had Just gotten them earlier in the day. So my training in them was limited to a few hours before getting there, but nonetheless. I went in, heels in hand. Saw a few of my fellow graduates while going in, so it was nice to reunite with them for a second. Got in line and paid for admission (almost panicked and thought they shorted me a dollar; but remembered that I was no longer a student, haha), and went to "visit" my teacher, but not before hugging my friend. She basically ran to me and hugged for a few seconds before going to get ready for the Play (she was a Crewbie, surprisingly). Just so happen that I was going to that direction too, to see my teacher/friend once again.

After Act One, I go out during Intermission looking for my "sister", Kara, surprised that she was also in Crew with Make-Up, but Not knowing she had known about what I was going to do also. When I finally meet up with her, she hugs me and then asks me immediately where my heels were. I pulled up the bag and showed her, and she was ecstatic. "Ohh, they look so sexy!" and "Why your feet gotta be so big?" was two things she said, before our other friend, Kim, approached and asked where the heels were; then, "Vikki" approached, saw them, and walked off, before saying "You ready to go to the club?". From that point on, "We're not leaving until we see you in those heels!" So then, I was being double-teamed by them, with little hope to get out of this. Luckily, an old bud of mine were in the distance, and I retreated to him, for now.

After a few minutes, the pressure was on from then on out. Act Two was beginning, and I had to do something before everyone looked down on me (and for many, that was literal). Before the end of the Play was approaching, I finally did it. Within the theater, I changed out of my black, and not fitting the look, gym shoes my mom made me wear, out the socks, and into the Bordello Teeze blue heels so that the look would fit MUCH better, IMO. (I forgot to ask some of them that. Damn). And the stage was set. Once the end of the Play hit, it was "Lights! Camera! Action!" time for me, and I couldn't go back on it.

So now, the end of the Play hit. Surprisingly, it was closer to the end that I thought; if it was earlier, my feet would be hurting by now. But I guess it was the anticipation of what I was about to do that kept them cool, for the most part. When the lights came on and everyone started leaving, I sat there and gained up the courage to merely stand up. When I finally did, Kim was coming up the walkway and took notice of me.

"C'mon. Put them on already!"

My bag trick worked then :-? (the black shoes were in the bag now, to fool some thinking I still didn't have them on.) I thought. Then told her, "Well, what do you think I have on?" and I pulled up the bag to show that, in fact, I finally had the shoes on.

"Oh my godd!" was her reply before she let out a small laugh and left out. I didn't let it bug me any, as the real test was going to see my "sister's" face and everyone else that knew about it. So I went towards the Drama room again, with only an eye or two on me when I was squeezing through the crowds, one being of an old lady....creepy. I went onward to the room. Didn't bother seeing who else could have noticed while I was walking, but oh well.

Outside the room, as actors and Crewbies were coming in and out the door, one by one, they stopped and saw me in the heels. Others looked and still gave me a hug, I'm guessing a "I miss you" hug. You all know how that goes :) But a boy, who was walking alongside me, asked if I had lost a bet. "Oh, no. I just like wearing heels." was my reply. So as stated before, once I showed off to one person, a guy, I was basically the center from then on out. "Hey, look! He's wearing blue heels!" and I had to take the initiative to pull a pant leg up to show everyone the cleavage (haha!). I have to say, though. From my end, those were some fab heels! But aside the point, I showed off here and there, and even felt like showing the girl [that commented about the event] that I had them on. "Fancy" was her reply before she left. When I finally found my sister, she was again ecstatic at the look of them, and was jealous that I had them. She had said earlier that she wanted a pair. At a request like that, I would quickly get her size and have some mailed to her :)

She asked me for a ride home, and I said "yes" naturally. First, I had to go to Paul and show him off.

"This is better than nothing" I told him as I approached him, taller than him (finally!).

"Wow! Those are pretty fancy. I hate that they make you taller than me," he told me. I was pretty much taller than 90 percent of the people in the room. So I made small talk with him and a few others in there before finally leaving to take my sister home. On our walk out, she asked me about getting her a pair of heels, "but it doesn't need to be like those. Maybe like Payless brand or something." For now, we left the subject alone and walked to my truck. Before getting there, she noticed a truck in the distance and ran to see who it was. Turned out to be her ride home, without telling me, the person standing there with slowly-aching feet and ankles. A good 30 seconds went by before I finally began my walk to the truck. On the way, I was approached by three girls, one of which knew me from track. She saw me in my heels and laughed to herself a little and walked off (Part 1). (Part 2) She then took a 360 turn and brought her friends to see what I was wearing. One had quite the laugh to herself.

I just had to ask what was so funny to her. "What's wrong with this?"

"Are you really wearing those?" "Did you lose a bet or something?"

"Nope. I'm just wearing them."

She then calmed down some and had to ask again, "Are you serious?" Then went on a laughfest with her friends until they walked off.

Now believe me or not, but I had so little care about those three, that I had to go past the girl's [from track] car and do a little pose as I passed by.

With all of that, that concluded the night that starts me out heeling again. I'm really glad that I did go and do as I planned to do, and no regrets for doing so either.

P.s. I went to the gas station in them too :silly: That small part is on my blog, in the signature. Hope everyone enjoyed :unsure:

Formally "HHDude"

Congratulations on your night out in high heels. And I know what you mean about those that laugh or giggle at you. You let them "get it out of their system" and move on and let them move on. It sounds like many you know accepted you in high heels, which I believe that was one thing you were hoping to accomplish. I wish you the best of luck on future outings and keep us posted.

Every one needs a time or point to break the ice, so to speak, and this was a good one for you. You may still get some positive encouragement and negative flack because of the social attitude concerning your decision to wear heels publicly, but you are no longer socially limited to the unjust double standard stereotype. High heels are now openly part of your footwear selections. I wish you the best and please keep on posting about your future experiences.

Wow, that is a pretty incrediable experience. Way to go man. I wish you the best as you continue with your high heel experience. I wish I had your confidence at when I was your age. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

That was a bold move attending a function at your old school. You sounded like you were ready for it though, and it seems like it went well. Can't wait to hear the details.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!