Little Help....

Jen-Brin

So my bf stumbled upon some videos and he sent me a few links to them. All of them were high heel related and one of the pairs caught my eye, but now I can't find the pair. I've searched every site I normally use when looking for them but no luck. Can anyone here help?

The heels I'm talking about are the pair here;

Hopefully someone here may know which these are (maker, ID number, etc.)

Thanks

~Jen

Joking about what? I checked the site of the vid/channel. They don't have it and I checked a normal site I use often, nothing. As I've said, I've checked all the normal places I go to. Asking here because I'm 100% sure that the people of HHP use many more sites then the one or two I use....

The caption directly underneath the video says:

Pleaser Taboo 7.5 Inch Heels With Leg Buckles.

DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TRIED SEARCHING THAT?

GUESS WHAT? I DID!

As I have stated now for the THIRD damn time. I put in what is in the vid description on both Shoes of Hollywood's site and snaz75's site. Both returned back nothing that looked like these....

@Villoria; hmm, didn't think they'd be considered boots I'll give that a look. Thought they would be regular shoes never looked for a pair like this before normally pumps or boots and those are well, night and day so to speak.

EDIT; Actually stumbled upon something similiar in a lower heel under the "Sky-XXX" series in pleaser. Which helped to narrow it down, might just be me though since I've been looking since I posted so a second opinion would be appreciated....

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/snaz75_2143_563501263

^^Those look like the ones in the vid?

GUESS WHAT? I DID!

As I have stated now for the THIRD damn time. I put in what is in the vid description on both Shoes of Hollywood's site and snaz75's site. Both returned back nothing that looked like these....

You at least need to EARN the right to scream at people who you're asking for help when you've clearly done so little to answer your own question... It only took me one google search to find what you're looking for..

http://www.sinfulshoes.com/6-3-4-platform-pump-with-multiple-ankle-straps-and-back-panel-sky-332.aspx

Personally, I like these better, but don't shoot your eye out....

http://www.sinfulshoes.com/7-1-2-gun-heel-multi-straps-platformsandal-with-bullet-bondgirl-768.aspx

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

GUESS WHAT? I DID!

Oh. Your original question in this thread was...

Hopefully someone here may know which these are (maker, ID number, etc.)

Thanks

... so it appeared to me that you had not seen that.

Anyway, this Google search reveals a large number of sites...

http://www.google.com/num=100&search?q=Pleaser+Taboo+7.5

Yes, the "Pleaser Sky" shoes linked by Charlie I think is as close as you will get to those shoes. I did a search for all variations of Pleaser Taboo, even at the website of the Australian company ("Shoes Of Hollywood") that posted the video, and that appears to be a discontinued style. So the Pleaser Sky shoes are just about all there is if you want that specific style.

Also, that was quite an abrupt reaction don't you think Jen-Brin? He was only trying to help.

If you check on the 'Pleaser' website you will find that they no longer make them.

However, you may find that the 'Delight' range has something similar to offer - like these (not 7.5" sadly):

http://howcool.com/product_info.php?&cPath=25_3857_3872&sort=4a&page=12&max_display=&products_id=45048

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

:unsure: Since when were they discontinued?! I searched one day, and was ready to order. Next day, they're discontinued? :-? And the coming styles aren't all that, either. But that's just me. In any case, search all of what was said here on eBay. You may manage to find a good deal. Personally, I don't mind a worn pair, granted they're relatively new :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

Sure, she was a tad bit rude with yelling (trying to get a small point across, mind you. And not the way you think it). But it's not as bad as any other person's personality and tone as portrayed around here. Regarding those shoes... I would like to see the new version, if you don't mind ;D I may have already seen them, but just to clarify... :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

Sure, she was a tad bit rude with yelling (trying to get a small point across, mind you. And not the way you think it). But it's not as bad as any other person's personality and tone as portrayed around here.

Regarding those shoes... I would like to see the new version, if you don't mind ;D

I may have already seen them, but just to clarify... :silly:

As far as i'm aware the closest style are the sky 332, i only know of uk stores that sell them but im sure if you searched that name they would come up as sold by a us store.

Alright let me apologize for the outburst the other day.

But in my defense, he/she pretty much told me the "Duh, search whats in the description" response. And in all honesty, I searched for that exact wording on snaz75 and on shoes of hollywood. Both came back with similar but not identical shoes. Hence I came here to ask a much larger group who I'm 100% have more shoe sites then I do (only snaz75 to be honest).

So someone telling me to go and search what I already searched, was not helpful at all. And I did state that I searched for the way they described the shoes in my first post.

Think about it;

You come to a larger group of ppl searching for something that has a description but is apparently a discontinued style. Only to be told "oh, well search {enterdescriptionfromearlierhere}". You'd be a little annoyed too.

Edit;

As for the Delight brand that pussyinboots linked to they are shorter then the Sky-332s. Thanks for the link but I think I'll go for the Sky pair :silly:

It pays to ask a clear question and add as much detail as possible.

There are plenty of threads in this very forum where someone has posted an image and captioned it with the brand and style name.

Three posts on someone then asks "who are those made by?"

<mod mode> As long as we are on the subject of etiquette, please bear in mind that HHplace is a volunteer site. Our staff is all volunteers and our membership is all volunteers. We come here because we share interests, we like to talk about heels and we have a common bond here. Asking a question like "Can someone identify the make/model of these shoes?" is perfectly acceptable, it happens a lot here. Belittling the response you get is not acceptable. We don't have to help you, we have lives outside of HHplace too. A little bit of gratitude for members who took a moment out of their day to respond to a request would not go amiss. Sometimes shoe shopping is like hunting, the thrill is in the chase! When you are looking for a discontinued style, the chase is going to be a little bit challenging. Please try to keep civil. </mod mode>

Have a happy time!

Sometimes shoe shopping is like hunting, the thrill is in the chase!

If you're up for a real challenge, find the style name for these: http://www.hhplace.org/designer_heels/19073-what_shoes_charlize_wearing.html

It took half an hour to dig out stuff the OP probably already knew, but didn't mention in the question, before being able to proceed a little bit further.

Alright let me apologize for the outburst the other day.

But in my defense, he/she pretty much told me the "Duh, search whats in the description" response. And in all honesty, I searched for that exact wording on snaz75 and on shoes of hollywood. Both came back with similar but not identical shoes. Hence I came here to ask a much larger group who I'm 100% have more shoe sites then I do (only snaz75 to be honest).

So someone telling me to go and search what I already searched, was not helpful at all. And I did state that I searched for the way they described the shoes in my first post.

If you look for something in 2 shops and dont find it, the logical thing to do is...... Look elsewhere.. Thats what search engines are for :silly:

We had all seen that you already looked at 2 websites, and when people say "Search for it", what they generally mean, in internet terms is "Google it" or "Bing it" lol :unsure:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Now, I've found a pair... I believe is the one everyone's beginning to look at and talk about, and the one you've found. Now I don't know if you have the "eye for shoes" or something... but I'm convinced that, on snaz75, that the attached are the ones you're referring to. I could understand if you use PayPal and you wanna get them without credit card (already tried. They require credit card, even with PayPal), and that you probably don't have a credit card to get them. But it's up to you. I'm sold on the ones you've already found. Can't go wrong with 7 1/2" of greatness. I'm jealous for you! ;D

post-5877-133522935205_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Jen-Brin, You may or may not have found the shoes you were looking for but let me offer you some help as well. A good friend of mine has a shoe store in Chicago and I have learned a lot about his business over the last seven years as I have about women's shoes in general. Many very similarly-styled or exact copies of shoes show up in different stores all over the place. One useful thing to do is note the brand name of a shoe you've seen but, perhaps didn't buy at the time, and look for it at other stores you shop at or search for it online. Many websites like zappos.com, heels.com, macys.com, etc. are sorted by brand name and further sorted by heel height, color, design, and by size. I found such a shoe, a wedge being sold by Macy's, on zappos.com by remembering it was made by Mia and that it was a wedge. I then entered the desired size (10) and up it came! Knowing the brand name and overall style, peep-toe or closed-toe pump, wedge heel, ankle strap or slingback, platform or not and then looking for color and size. Sometimes knowing the manufacturer helps but this is more helpful if a merchant looks it up for you since you would not normally have access to their catalogs which are for vendors only. I have also learned that given the choice between buying online or buying in-person I'd go for buying in-person. You get a more personal experience and it ensures a better fit. I shop for heels in-person all the time and so do many people here. We are ready to help anyone who seeks it and there is a wealth of information here. I seriously think you will not find a better general information site covering many types of high heels as this one for the shear breadth of the audience (worldwide), ages of the people here, and the fact that, although commonly associated with women, high heels are very much appreciated and worn by the men on this site. They are extremely interested in the product and are highly motivated to know all they can about it. So, let your fingers do the searching then let your toes do the smiling as you find the shoes you are looking for. The "chase" for the perfect heels is an enormous amount of fun for sure. :silly: HappyinHeels