Vacuuming the floor in heels. Links to top class movies!

Firefox

How many of you have vacuumed the floor wearing heels? It can be thereputic.

Go to http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/film/advsearch.aspx

Put this clip number in the search box: 673-21

You should get the link to this quick time movie:

Posted Image

Play or download the clip. You will need the Quick time player to view it.

These movie clips are also good: 673-24

Posted Image

and: 2030-358

Posted Image

This is classic 1950s stiletto action almost of a dance like quality. If you like to see expert stiletto wearing, I really recommend you view these clips. It's worth getting the QT player for.

There are lots more good heel movies at Getty film archives too, but I've done a lot of searching to get the best ones. You have to be clever with the searches. If you put in just "high heels" you wont get them all. Some useful phrases at Getty search are "stereotypical housewife" "1950s archival" "one woman only" "walking" "street" "office" "female".

More stiletto action from Getty archives: (follow instructions above)

Clip Number: 673-95 The same model as in the hoover film enjoys a walk down the street in her stilettos and chats to the milkman.

Posted Image

Clip Number: 673-97 Ditto Model above, nifty turn in heels on doorstep

Posted Image

Clip Number 2030-355 Great balance in standing up onto heels from chair and nice smooth walk in slingbacks

Posted Image

Tell me if you like any of the clips from Getty. They took ages to find!

I tried the high heels search. They weren't so good though, and the person indexing the clips above never included the key word high heels.

Clip Number: 485-1 Here's another one of a woman slipping on her heels while trying to talk on the phone at the same time.

Posted Image

Thank you, Firefox. I don't remember how I found them, tried several catchwords, but most of them returned loads (50+) of completely irrelevant results. It's not easy to find your way around. There must be some good material well hidden there.

Indeed there are loads more good clips. The following are just examples: 2030-355 2038-279 2038-322 2039-339 2039-233 2039-29 277-158 277-192 286-46 286-47 287-17 384-12 385-5 410-133 410-146 410-204 485-1 500-67 510-50 510-66 510-67 510-94 There's lots of great stilleto action from 3 decades in there so enjoy previewing the clips!

Hi everyone, I agree with Firefox on this one. I find it very enjoyable to vacuum the floor in my high heeled boots. This probably goes back to my childhood. My father was sternly against me wearing my mums brown leather knee boots but if he was at work my mother would not mind if wore them so long as I was not wearing them when my father returned from work. One particular time I was off school as I was ill and my mum let me wear her boots. She informed me that she had some housework to do and I asked her if I could do the vacuuming as I had seen her vacuuming and I found it quite a turn on. She agreed and so I vaccumed for my mum. To this day I still enjoy vacuuming in my boots.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have vacuumed several times now in my heels, my wife has realised the value of adding the words, "in your shoes" when asking me to do some housework while she is out. By adding those 3 words it almost guarantees it gets done ;) Yes it is therapeutic, and great practice for walking in heels.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ahhh, the image from my youth, on television; the lady in shirtwaist dress and heels (pearls optional) going about her domestic duties. If I had known what sex was at that time I would have known that I was aroused by that image and I am still now.

If you search back through the archives here, you will find a great video of Trolldeg vacuuming the floor in his apartment while wearing a pair of black patent lace-up oxfords with 6" heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...