Walk in heels classes

luketheduke8

Hi guys I wonder if you could help me, I want my wife to wear heels but she only wears flats and doesn't own any So I suggested to her to go to a how to walk in high heels classes. Does anyone know any in england pref in the west mids area Thanks luke

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Hi guys

I wonder if you could help me, I want my wife to wear heels but she only wears flats and doesn't own any

So I suggested to her to go to a how to walk in high heels classes.

Does anyone know any in england pref in the west mids area

Thanks luke

Luke,

Does your wife want to wear high heels? I personally know several women who not only don't own any high heels, they also have never liked wearing them. It may not be a matter of she doesn't know how to walk in them, but she just doesn't want to wear them.

Well we was talking the other night( Sarah knows I have a thing for heels) and she was saying how when she goes out with friends ie to town how she would like to wear heels, I said why don't you then, " well after 10 minutes they hurt my feet" so I said I've seen on the net about classes which teach you to walk in heels, Sarah thought that was a good idea and said " if I go you have to come aswell"

She could try wearing them around the house just to get started which will help her start to "train" her feet and get used to wearing them. Tell her it may take some time, but to steadily increase her wearing time in small intervals. Eventually she'll get used to them enough so that she will be comfortable wearing them out on the town for a few hours.

We went to town today and we brought some heels

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/velvet-bow-court_199721401

Funny enough they had size nine and I'm a size ten, so I tried them on and they fitted me so she brought me the same pair, obviously I had to pretend I've never worn heels before lol

I suggested your idea of wearing around the house and she said that's a good idea(thanks for that)

I said to her everytime she's wearing her heels I would wear mine,

I'm hoping she's going to actually walk in them, not try them for a day and then put them on the shelf

We went to town today and we brought some heels

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/velvet-bow-court_199721401

Funny enough they had size nine and I'm a size ten, so I tried them on and they fitted me so she brought me the same pair, obviously I had to pretend I've never worn heels before lol

I suggested your idea of wearing around the house and she said that's a good idea(thanks for that)

I said to her everytime she's wearing her heels I would wear mine,

I'm hoping she's going to actually walk in them, not try them for a day and then put them on the shelf

Even if she doesn't wear hers, go ahead and wear yours. What's the point of buying heels together if the only time you wear them is when you both wear them? Just tell her that now that you have heels, you think that you should wear them.....

Good luck in keeping your insincerity hidden. She may know you have a thing for women wearing high heels, but if she doesn't start to wonder why you want to wear them in spite of her disinterest, it could become a sticky relationship. Try to be as open as you can as soon as possible! I don't have the exact same pair of bowed court shoes, but I do have pairs of similarly high heels from New Look. They are quite comfortable. I look forward to their new inventory of similar heels.

Well done Luke,

You've trapped her well there :)

She'll be stunned at just how well you will be able to wear them !

and

pick up the challenge to try to catch up:smile:

Nice shoe (have the same in white but minus the bow) very high almost 6" in an 8, 51/2 for a 5, New Look keeps in most cases the angle form as oppose from a constant heel height, as a starter heel maybe pushing it, lot of height to get used to.

My only complaint is that the toe box is quite narrow:sad: but if they are have patent uppers waving a heat gun over the toe gently (while worn) does soften and allow some stretching for a better fit.

Enjoy and assist

Al

Any "high heel classes", I'd tend to think are more for appearance (ie. a model doing a catwalk) than for comfort. I'm not sure, given any pair of heels I might wear, that someone could teach me a way to wear them that would make them more comfortable. If her complaint is comfort, I think there are things that can be done, particularly with the selection of the shoe, to minimize discomfort: 1. Get a shoe where the footbox fits well. This means not too large, not too small (probably more common), no sharp edges (particularly at the rear of the shoe), an overall good fit. You'll need some experience (maybe advice of others) to distinguish between shoes that need a little breakin to adapt to her foot, vs ones that just will always be uncomfortable. 2. Sole. There's a lot more pressure on the ball of a foot with heels than you'd get with flat shoes. Inserts: either full sole, or pads just under the ball - can help alleviate that. Gel inserts I think are the best, though you might need some trial and error. Consider what insoles you might get when buying a pair of shoes. If you will be using them, you might want a pair of shoes that has a little looser fit. 3. Stability. There's a huge difference between wearing a pair of mules with a 5" stilletto heel, vs a pair of boots with a 2" block heel. At the beginning, it's probably better to go conservative: a. lower heel height b. wider heel c. more ankle support There's no question that walking in a pair of stilletto heels is much more difficult than shoes with lower, wider heels (if not flats): - it shifts your weight forward (putting more pressure on the balls of your foot) - you need to pay more attention to your steps, which for some people can magnify any fear or discomfort they have. I think the best set of 'training' shoes are boots, because of the extra ankle support, and that you can often get them with thicker, sometimes block heels. They're also typically bigger than pumps (which can have a sole of 1/16"), so they can tend to have more padding for the foot. If you can get her to wear these, feel comfortable in them, with no pain, then it becomes a lot easier to move thinner heels, and then pumps. bootmebaby's advice is also right-on: nothing beats practice, practice, practice. If she has difficultly wearing a pair around the house, where she might be sitting most of the time, occasionally getting up and walking (to the kitchen, or bathroom), she's not ready for a outing. Going out with you is great practice. Even if it's just to go shopping, or to go out and eat, having you around to be able to hold onto for support should help ease any concerns she has. As long as she WANTS to wear heels, you're half way there. So many postings are, "I'd like my ___ to wear heels, but she doesn't want to." I hope things go well for you. We'll looking forward to reading any progress reports.

Having a desire for the heels you want to wear is an important motive to wear them. If you don't like a styling, wearing them will be more of an irritant, even though they are stylish and comfortable. Many male heelers have had the irritable options in menswear.

Nice shoes Luke .. and good luck. Intersting that she decided to buy you heels .. you sure she doesnt have an inkling about this and is leading you on .. very nice way of her to do it if she is. :) Let us know how it goes

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Nice shoes, and I really like how that turned out in that she bought you a matching pair. That's really cool, my wife has done that a couple of times before, but she already knew I wore them, where yours apparently did not. Also, if your wife does get used to them, it can make for some fun outings together. As for a walk in heels class, I don't know how useful that would be, but perhaps it might help. Its just hard for me to understand I suppose because wearing high heels just came natural for me at a fairly young age and I can't imagine it really being all that hard for anyone. It really baffles me sometimes.:)

Thanks guys I though I should let u guys know, I don't actually have a wife I just call her that because of how much she nags lol I think she knows I have a thing for women in heels, but I don't think she knows about me wearing heels. When I got home from work today she was wearing them, first thing she said to me was " look I'm wearing mine,are you going to put ur pair on?" not even a hello, how are you!! Lol She seems to be walking better in them since last night, apparently she's had them on since the morning.

There are all kinds of videos, some better than others, that teach walking in high heels. You can learn everything from normal walking to catwalk walking if that suits your fancy. In a single sentence, you place more emphasis on the ball of your foot when walking than you would in flat shoes. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying