Summer strallen and her CL'S..

gaijin gig

I was on the Wright Stuff once talking about whether Eastenders is an accurate reflection of life in the East End... Didn't look as cute as her though. (and they weren't 6" heels either).

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

At a time when people here, and others all over the World are fighting unparallelled debts - and hard working people are expected to tighten their belts to help reduce the spending - I find it offensive and disgraceful that a woman like this is given so much publicity for her ability to waste huge amounts of money on shoes.

That goes for all so called 'celebrities' too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

At a time when people here, and others all over the World are fighting unparallelled debts - and hard working people are expected to tighten their belts to help reduce the spending - I find it offensive and disgraceful that a woman like this is given so much publicity for her ability to waste huge amounts of money on shoes.

Welcome to the Republican party! LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

My real name is Sarah Palin...with a brain...or is that a paradox??!!:lmao::)

Hillarious PIB!!!! I hope that Mrs. Palin does not run for president...and if she does, does NOT get the nomination to run against Obama...our country is so f'd up right now...our choices suck...it's always the one's who have the most money that get the attention of the voters...hardly ever is it the one who is MOST qualified for the job...rant done!

But again...well said PIB!!!

Completely agree with the above. And of course, the one's who have to fight so much for income get taxed the worst!

My real name is Sarah Palin...with a brain...or is that a paradox??!!:lmao::)

Not only is it a paradox, I think it is an oxymoron.

She (Sarah Palin) is in a book store in a city down the road tomorrow. I was tempted to go in there and say, "look everyone, it's Tina Fey." But I probably won't.

Sorry to get off of the subject of the thread, but your response inspired me.

I was on the Wright Stuff once talking about whether Eastenders is an accurate reflection of life in the East End...

Didn't look as cute as her though. (and they weren't 6" heels either).

Cmon Doc ..give us the youtube link

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels